She was almost president

She was almost president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbq-FWw8O0w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh silencer

Silly normies.

>silencer on a gun that is already illegal and would have melted the silencer anyways

We really dodged a bullet with her. Too bad the people of Vegas didn't.

>GIVE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM LMAO

Thank G*d she didn't become president.

terrifying

old bitch mad cuz she got dadadadabbed on

a silencer turns on aim assist irl so she is correct. if he had a silencer that the ebil NRA supports, he would have had at least 100 kills.

She'll milk the shit out of this.

>>silencer on a gun that is already illegal and would have melted the silencer anyways

Dude, this. I'm not the biggest gun nut out there, but these people have no idea how idiotic they sound. Hire a consultant or something to explain firearm mechanics to you.

No she wasn't. We could have spotted the old, washed up whore Michigan and Pennsylvania and still won.

What's really revealing is that her firsts thoughts were suggestions on how the shooter could have been more effective in his rampage

The tweet that brought drawnft to his knees

Ban aimbots irl

i cri everytim

we really dodged a bullet there
(hue)

>implying her supporters aren't eating this shit up right now

Praise Kek.

She also eats kids. She needs to be hung.

I'm sure she posted this five minutes after hanging out with James Alefantis and fucking toddlers at Comet Ping Pong.

Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a flying unicorn?!

Stand up to flying unicorns!

Not the same pollster but to add to this it's her turn now and we are btfo

Go back to /x/

>Put aside politics and agree with me, politically.

No cunt.

I wish she was. I'm still very proud of my vote for Hillary Clinton.

go back toreddit, pedophiles will get hung, shills or no shills

we couldve watched the world burn w/ ww3 and ended it all

instead we are in a perpetual state of meme shitposting

ww3 will occur
we just prolonged it
to what? suffer more

pathetic

Drumpfies won't admit it but they know they made a mistake. SHE would have prevented the Vegas shooter. SHE wouldn't have destroyed our country like the Cheeto. I hope you're all happy

>put politics aside
>proceeds to not put politics aside

wish we could put a silencer on the stupid old hag

>>muh silencer

True. Silencer is a shitty band and we don't need their self hating and wailing within the Black Metal scene.

2020 is right around the corner baby

I mean how tone death can this woman be?

She's probably one of those thinking all the people shot were part of the Deplorable crowd though.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, HILLARY

fake

>muh NRA boogeyman

The NRA is very little power and is primarily funded by individual donors

Yeah, then he would have enough kills to call-in a tactical nuke. Shit's OP.

Doesn't matter. We need to meme more of these parody tweets ASAP.

Silencers dont make weapons silent...
When will anti gun fags understand this?

>but believable

would fuk

Why didnt the shooter think to use rocket launchers and grenade launchers to kill all those people

He probably could have killed a lot more

This.

The entire NRA makes less than 20% of the money that (((Michael Bloomberg))) does, and he writes blank checks for anti-gun groups.

Leftists are extremely butthurt that they can't tamper with the Bill of Rights.

>put politics aside

Holy shit this cunt.

how the fuck is she still alive? She almost died during the election from a cold.

He didn't get his killstreak fast enough.

she ate some aborted fetus'

spirit cooking, of course

The blood and organs of young Thai boys are all that fuel her at this point.

>SHE would have prevented the Vegas shooter.

Just like Obammer saved Detroit, Shitcago and New Orleans.

under raped post

And Orlando, and Sandy Hook and Denver...

Oh, if only the populace were completely disarmed we could avoid any more future tragedies... :'^(

and Pearl Harbor and Boston Massacre

She's such a dumbass, suppressors actually have a purpose. Discharging a firearm without hearing protection hurts your ears. A suppressor is able to dramatically reduce the harm caused. People would still see people falling around them and rounds hitting people/objects. It's not like people would just stand around because they can't hear the rifle. To think, this dumbass was very close to being president.

>silencer
Proof liberals know nothing about firearms.

Some nerve on her to first provocate the left to commit this antifa-terror attack, to kill her enemies, and then use that as a stick to take the guns away from her enemies.

To get even, next would need to happen a massacre of the left, and after that gun laws should be eased - or anyone openly perpetrating as antifa should be declared open game.

Fucking duh. it's a merging of 'her' tweets as a joke to highlight how retarded she is in combination with her campaign. Jesus just that you felt the need to even call it "fake" highlights your utter worthlessness in contribution to diacussion. Out of every post here, you felt compelled to debunk an obvious joke in order to correct some record on Hillary or her campaign staffs' real tweets. Is that where your mind sends you? So much potential imput to discussion yet you are concerned with making sure strangers don't get the wrong idea of what some loser bitch tweeted? Did you double check? Go on your twitter account and check your following list for hillary to make sure? Otherwise how would you know and why would you care? Would it be unbearable to let a joke stand on its own without your pointless pointing out? I'm willing to bet that this sort of behavior is inherent in your personality, and that no one, face to face or online, appreciates a thing you say.

According to my vidya, suppressors reduce muzzle velocity. So it would have made him less effective.

You'd think they would at least mention the drum magazine, or hand crank.

Sucks to be retarded, "American inventor Hiram Percy Maxim, the son of Maxim gun inventor Hiram Stevens Maxim, is usually credited with inventing and selling the first commercially successful models circa 1902 (patented March 30, 1909). Maxim gave his device the trademarked name Maxim Silencer,"

Implying, the shooter wouldn’t have used multiple guns so that the silencers could cool off between 10 kills.

>Silencer increases your sneak to 100
mfw Trump was actually the smarter candidate.

>she was alnost commander-in-chief
>silencer

And yet it won't make the gun silent.
>(((Hiram)))
Jewish lies as usual.

You're literally brain dead, toilet paper doesn't clean your toilet either you stupid sand nigger, it cleans your ass.

bitch lasagna

>we must put politics aside and concentrate on doing this highly political thing that only my political party wants to do

>massive triangle spanning several states
>one corner of triangle happens to be in Nevada
I knew anon5 wasn't a larp

(7) any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and
[26 U.S.C. 5845; 27 CFR 479.11]

Learn your own laws/terminology idiot.

The NRA's political power comes from the fact that it is mostly funded by individuals.
It basically exists as the only lobbying group directly representing likely voters.

You can use an engine oil filter as a suppressor....

She's my President.

Don't forget she won the election, Drumpfsters.

What if he had a grenade launcher too XD

Um sweetie she's only not president for white males, ok? Hillary is the true president for poc and poc allies. All you white fucking fascists will be dead soon anyway

> he thinks anti-gun propaganda is designed for people who understand guns

we really dodged a bullet by not electing her

that would have been satans literal timeline

What if he had an RPG, what if he had a KPV machine gun, what if he planted mines, what if he fucked ur mom LOL

No, she got a higher popular vote (disregarding the fact that a number of those votes weren't legitimate). But that's not winning the election. Winning the election requires having the most electoral votes.

Hey, I know. Maybe next election you guys can elect a democratic president, and they can propose a bill to change the constitution so that the only thing that counts is the popular vote! But of course they'd have to win legitimately first to do that.

You aint evem american you poofta tea sipper.

Did she really say this?
I'm having a hard time believing Anton could say something this retarded.

Is this true? The silencer would have melted? Genuine question

It wouldn't melt with a single standard mag but likely would be rendered useless very quickly with such a high volume of fire.
Look up the internal construction of a suppressor. They're not designed for that kind of heavy use.

It would, eventually. After hundreds of rounds at a high rate. Not really an issue in this case though, since (apparently) instead of using 1 rifle with a bunch of magazines, he used a bunch of rifles.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbq-FWw8O0w

THIS. Hillary would have taken the NRA down single handedly. You trumpabzees really messed thing up

Kys child rape defender

Also he wouldn't have been visible on the minimap

Doesn't a suppressor effect the range or speed of the bullet?
Is it possible they would have reduced casualties

Every day the world is thankful that, the dumb evil corrupt cunt wasnt president.

>if you connect three dots it becomes a triangle

At last I truly see