How many of you are white?

How many of you are white?

I'm half SEA half White. AMA. It's not my fault for being made like this, that's my parents fault.

I'm white, but my grandfather is Asian (Indian). Despite my mixed heritage, I'm the whitest person ever, my skin cold not be more pale.

Im albino

I'm white. 100%

Well my dad is Mexican but that's considered white by the state.

I am a white goth

By our current standard, practically none of us.

im swiss and so white when i step outside i start smoldering

I'm thinking about getting a 23andme test. Is it worth the $99 buckaroos (+shipping)?

I'm Armenian so most of Sup Forums probably wouldn't consider me white irl

100% baby, blood line goes directly up to the Visigoth kings

Tasmanian white

No, they can keep your DNA forever

I'm half Italian half Jewish, so depending on who you ask I'm somewhere between 0 and 100% white.

Strawpoll??

yeah I realise that but let's be honest, I'll be long dead before that will even matter and if I somehow manage to get the money to be cryogenically frozen it might be a problem but that's a big IF

ive met armenians who were white and ive met armenians who were shitskinned.

I'm Samoan

Black identifying as white. Ask me anything.

by the most rigorous standards I am still white. Feels good.

Not white.

i'm white but my parents are swedish and italian

i got all their white genes and none of their nigger and asian genes

genetic cultural dialectic

Half Mexican but I have blonde hair and blue eyes

And white skin

97% white.

White fat boi reporting here

I'm white and 100% italian

well according to every thread ever over here, nobody is really white. For instance my moms roots are from dead sea area and dads from siberia so that would make me a mix of roach and mong.

Even better than that, I'm an Anglo.
>b-but muh Italian dad was white
he fucking wasn't, and so what if he was. Italians aren't even British ffs. Stop it with this 'white' meme. I'm not Dutch. I'm not Swiss. I'm not some French cunt. I'm English. And Americans are nothing but mongrels. Sort yourselves out.

Except there is fuck all you can do with someone's DNA, as long as you live outside USA.

White and proud. Not a racist, not a nazi, just a red blooded tax paying conservative american.

so a cuck

im 99% white.

Pajeet Mixed are easy to fix:
Pajeet + White: PW Child
PW Child + White: White Child

I have met some who are like this and it was quite shocking.

Nope. I think we'd probably get along IRL, I discuss politics civilly with people who disagree with me all the time.

im 100% white (ashkenazi jewish)

im 50% rednigger
not shitposting

Over 50% Passamaquady Native, around 20% Micmac, the rest a mix of French and Scot from the people who fucked Indians.
So no.

Sometimes you can still see some traces. Tara McCarthy is like 1/8th Indian and she has the Pajeet eyebrows.

Why are you fucking retards even replying to this shill thread?
SAGE

Like most Argies i'm transwhite.

I'm a clusterfuck of Slovene, Germ, Croat and Bosniak blood