Do you know what white privilege is, Sup Forums?

Do you know what white privilege is, Sup Forums?

hating on white people that never did a single thing to you, so hot right now

Except it took hours for FBI to say he had no ties to terrorists...........................................................................................huh

white privilege on pol. this is some nice bait. lmao

You mean like how the mass majority of the victims of the shooting were white gun toting republicans? Leftists are truly retarded these days

lol that mutherfucker is all OVER the place
I thnk around the second paragraph the whole fucking dissertation only makes sense to him.

Damn that's quite the Wall of tears he posted there

Think of all the suffering of the mass murderers that got labeled as terrorists just because they followed a book that told them to kill people.
It's a total privilege that some people can kill tons of people and nobody accuses them of reading.
Can't Muslims just kill tons of people without being judged?

Races are like guilds, and whites (also jews) have gained the most XP
Now we have the special "privileges" and also the "burdens" life bestows.

so fucking true

the white bias is undeniable now

Yeah, well this guy could've read the Bible and though the same thing, ever think of that?

Yeah, so why didn't those gun-toting republicans shoot back? I thought an armed society was a polite society.

You truly are fucking retarded sand nigger. Go back to your goat fucking shed Mohammed

>Retired Grandfather
Like that time the British news described the Ariana Grande bomber as a 'normal football fan'?
Also, sage and move on.

If you can't answer that then riddle me this, Sup Forums: why are most mass shooters crazy white guys?

I agree that's fucked up, but that doesn't make it right to cover up thr background on both sides. The media is setting a bad precedent with terror attacks from all backgrounds.

but ISIS took credit for it! kek

muslims lose once again

Answer what? It was retarded bullshit. Answer me this, if it was a terrorist attack then what were his political motives? Also why don't you subhuman shitskins fuck off out our countries if we're so dangerous? Does it have something to do with the f at that you know you're inferior and can't make great countries like we can

They're verifiably not, you're just a racist hypocrite who can't stand the fact that niggers, hispanics and other shitskins are inferior to us and commit more crime than us

Obvious lie

You can't do so every time. More to the point why are niggers and pakis and Muslims so violent? Why don't we ban all of them? Why can't you just admit that you're only here using the same arguments against us (even though thyou y don't apply) because you have no answer to the fact that you're all savages?

White privilege is just a codeword for white superiority.

His political motives could have been any number of things, from stimulating a conversation about gun control, to white guilt, to cleansing "Sin City." The point is that he doesn't deserve a write-off just because he's white, the same way a muslim doesn't just because he's muslim.

Name the last black mass shooter. Now how about a hispanic one? Go on, I'll wait.

We have the privilege of being the one jewed into harmful self-hatred, while others have the privilege of being jewed into harmful self-denial of their abilities. It's our 'white man's burden', and the 'minoritie's excuse'.

You mean ban blacks and muslims from immigrating to the US? Most immigrating blacks are well-educated and contribute to society. I agree that stronger background checks and tighter border security is a must. Hell, I'm even alright with specifically tightening border security or even suspending air transportation from countries with high terrorist activity to add another layer of security to our borders.
The point I was trying to make before you brought up race is that guns need have a closer eye kept on them, especially in high population areas with plenty of sniping areas like Las Vegas and NYC. I think rural areas don't need tight gun security, but large cities do.

Where are minorities being convinced they are incapable and how?

How's that working for Chicago? Their restrictions were so tight they were deemed unconstitutional. There's a bigger problem at play. Some call it 'white flight' and blame whitey. Others say, 'well, it's a shitty neighborhood, so of course.' Property values plummet and suddenly the up and coming middle-class minority has no real value in investing in their homes or neighborhood. Thus, a low-middle class area becomes a shithole as the upper middle leaves town. In part this is because America is so big for it's population and so wealthy; so why live in a 50 year old house when land is cheap? Check the value of comparable house in America with Europe, it's mind blowing.

Travyon Martin, Michael Brown, ect in that field, and BLM is being jewed to cause unwarranted division, not bring changes that actually need made. That of the black nuclear family. I would wager all my money that a strong and loving nuclear minority family with two stem graduates would have more successful children in America today than a single white mom with 4 kids on disability who lives in a trailer park.

Of course not, this place is full of Russians and Jews.

Are you saying that gun control drives down property value by making the neighborhood more dangerous? I believe having a weapon in the home is fine, but I don't think it should be brought out and about in metropolitan areas with tall buildings since there are so many defensible positions that cannot be defended against.
I was under the impression that price inflation without economic growth caused emigration to cheaper areas of the country with economic growth (ie the midwest), not gun control, and though I could see it driving a small number of people away, I don't believe it would be en masse as it seems you are suggesting.

>mfw OP has already forgotten about the nigger who went and shot a bunch of white people in a church the week before.
Now, observe the fact that we don't remember his name, yet Dylan Roof and Paddock are plastered in our minds forever. Why do you think this may be?

Your nigger brain is too stupid, so I'll just tell you the answer. Selective reporting paints a false reality where whites commit more shootings than blacks, when really they are just given way more media attention. Per capita, blacks and slimes commit way more shootings and murders.

Which, this destruction of family was intentional. Brought on by welfare. Blacks had a higher rate of in marriage children than whites at 1900. The problem is it still takes several generations. They built mass section 8 housing and food stamps and other welfare were indroduced that suck the spirit out, as many were suddenly making more not working than just a few years ago working. Official Jim Crow ended at nearly the same time. The pressure that was taken off inmense, but also destroyed the families. It was a terrible time to enact welfare of that type while the average minority was so much poorer than the average white. And it explains voting patterns to this very day also. Minorities are being used. Get woke.

>The problem is it still takes several generations.
It's easier to destroy than is apt towards the family unit.

authorities are covering up this guys motives.
its not white privilege
if he was a right wing nutjob, it would be loud and clear on the news.

To your first sentence, no. Most of the others I'm kida lost as to your meaning. 'White flight' is very real in the Midwest. I would argue it's mostly middle-middle class trading up first before lower middle class folks. I knocked doors once and have seen a slighty richer 90% middle class black neighborhood right across a major street from a similar wealth of whites though.

I agree that all poor communities would benefit from strong family units and that BLM seems only inflammatory at this point, so much so that I don't even know what their platform is other than the few isolated incidents of black criminals being shot by cops and a couple isolated questionable shootings of black suspects.
However, where are they being told they are incapable of anything? Are you saying that BLM is using white privilege as a scapegoat for the problems in their community instead of solving them?

>to white guilt
God damn, now THAT'S what I call checking your privilege.

white people absolutely BTFO

I wouldn't say white privilege as much as 'white envy'. If you were draw it all out with a thousand essays and poem's, white guilt and white envy is very real. These obviously affect policy and the way non-whites see themselves and others around them. Sometimes knowingly and unknowingly as, at least in America, whites are the dominant culture. People will never get over stereotypes, it's how the brain just works. We both know this applies 'in reverse'. Another way of saying it is the 'soft bigotry of low expectations'.

>Are you saying that BLM is using white privilege as a scapegoat for the problems in their community instead of solving them?
Noooooooooo, that definitely couldn't be it.

In Sup Forums terms, it's called being jewed. But all are. The appropriate term might be the 'Frankfurt school of cultural Marxism mixed with Freudian psychology plus endless Saul Alinsky agitation tactics for divide and conquer. So yeah, we're being jewed, and it's purposefull.

>No known motive
>No clues for the media to know

Hmmm. I wonder why they have not called him a terrorist yet.

Les Niggerables?

What petty shit this is. He's still labeled as a fucking evil killer.

about the only privilege them worth having, pic related

>as of this writing, we still have no idea of the religion and beliefs of the killer
Maybe because he wasn't screaming "Deus vult!" while he pulled the trigger.

Perhaps if your boys weren't shrieking about Allah when they killed people the masses wouldn't make the connections between Islam and terrorism so fast, and you wouldn't have to spend so much time doing mental gymnastics rationalizing how they weren't true Scotsm-I mean Muslims.

Whoever was the last random nigger in Chicago who shot and hit four or more people last weekend, I guess. That's the contemporary definition of a mass shooting, and the media never puts them on blast. You only hear about the ones that aren't gang or drug related. They present the exception as though it's the rule.

hasnt it already been confirmed by isis & jews already that he was a convert

just laugh at people who say you are privileged and walk away and go get some chocolate milk because that shit is great

There is no white privilege didnt you see the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight

black privilege is strong arm robbing a store, assaulting the owner, assaulting a cop, trying to take his weapon and being described as a gentle giant by the media when you get rightfully put down by the same cop in self defence

Can someone please explain to me why these retards are so fixated on calling this terrorism?
Even mongoloids like Ariana Grande and other "celebs" are saying that we need to call this terrorism.
Why?

Terrorism has a definition, and by rule, if something doesn't align with that definition, it's not terrorism. Plain and simple.
It's only terrorism if the motives are politically or religiously motivated. The guy's motives are unknown thus we don't know that it is terrorism.

So I ask again, why? Why do they desperately want it to be something that it isn't instead of just calling it a tragedy/mass shooting, which is what it is?

Do they just want to be able to say:
"look its not only muslims its also white males who commit acts of terrorism"?

i ain't reading that shit, sand nigger

Ironically if they call it terrorism that would mean he was a Left wing Terrorist.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>privilege is what people say about you after you kill yourself
wtf im #2Blessed2BStressed now