Bump

hahaha this is so fucked

self-defense

Its a shia holiday

It's a shit holiday.

whats the name of this holiday you fucking retard

>shit thread

Israel is in full force

you mean why their kids grow up to be badasses who take on the worlds ultimate superpower in conventional warfare and keep going for decades

Who are these loonies and wtf are tbeg doing to babby?

Just fucking search the Internet found it in a second you fucking useless blob

Ashura

where does it take place ? look like Tadjikistan or stg like that

Why is the world so fucked? The way this shit is normalized is what really gets me. Feels like I'm living in a bad weird dream at times.

Don't fucking

It is a bad dream. Ask anyone about this kind of stuff and they will get mad at you and pretend that you are making a big deal out of nothing, humans are scum.

What'd the problem, looks like a normal circumcision to me

See
>Screaming baby cries as a relative slices its head open with a kitchen knife as part of Islamic self-flagellation ceremony to mourn the death of the Prophet’s grandson
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3829438/Bleeding-beliefs-Afghan-Shiite-Muslims-self-flagellate-sharp-blades-mourn-death-Prophet-s-grandson-1-300-years-ago.html

Atleast the children wont end up es gay beta cucks without ambitions or interest in females and reproduction

But muh based Shiites

>Meme flag
>Blames Israel for something Muslims are pictured doing that they do as a fucking holiday to celebrate their religion of insanity
Mohamed go home.

This is what you have to do if you don't want your son to end up a flaming faggot.

The based Shiite thing is a sham too.
There has always been a power struggle between the two, and whenever the scale tips in the favour of one, they act almost the same. It's the MO of Islam. Act like a victim until you gain power. They did it from the very beginning.

Trannyism is legal and encouraged in iran tho

Because a tranny with no dick is less dangerous for society than a homo (often pederast) with a dick.

What's a pederast?

pedophile

What are they doing to the wee babies! Who are these people!? I wanna find this strange ritual and watch it!

Lol no it is a faggot in russian you russiaboo wannabe

Calm down ahmed

Clown college is tough as hell

Sorry, I was looking for "shut the fuck up Donny"

.?

Bump

I remember I participated in this shit when i was a kid in iran
They don't hurt anyone as far as i know

isn't that pidor?

Maybe its a hindu dance that turns their babies into non social justice warriors when they grow up.

Dont listen to the lithocuck. Piderast means child-fucker.

No, just take him hunting.