When you try so hard and still fail

Why are Americans always the first loser? I know some people say not everything should be a competition... but let's be honest, everything in this world really is a competition. And the person who is in the top spot is considered the only non-loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Stephen_Paddock
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgiP9pO9jg
youtube.com/watch?v=KZvlqH2jPa8
youtube.com/watch?v=vIJXW3FO40g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting, I had no idea Anders injured 319

Yeah I hate to say it but Anders was a fucking genius

>I hate to say it
Why is that?

he planned to behead the former prime minister too.

Breivik's was the cleanest mass murder; purposeful, fulfilled ideological objectives, no pussying out and doing hard hard time.

not behead she(?) would have died by the car explosion

Dam we will never reach the Norway high score.

What in the fuck is that flag?

Zero rape

that's what he said in court i believe though

Breivik was a fucking retard he should have killed some influential left wing people instead of bunch of leftist civilian

But he did it with his eyes closed you idiot. Look at the damn photos.

But he did. He bombed the parliament house or whatever.

>bombings are fair game
Nigerweegans cannot compare to this man.

He killed the children of the lefts most prominent people, basically wiped out a generation of traitors.

>What in the fuck is that flag?
That is the flag of the European federation. Breivik is actually for a pan-European Christian white union. Breivik wrote 2083: A European Declaration of Independence... he didn't write 2083: A Norwegian Declaration of Independence.

I wouldn't call Norwegian prison "hard time". Brevik's cell is nicer then what a lot of American wage slaves live in, and he gets a ton of love letters in there from psycho scandi hotties, something that most American cucks will never experience.

Mark my words, America WILL take the record in this timeline!

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Stephen_Paddock
ED is reporting that it was a jew gun that did the killing

Tim was a false flag. The building he supposedly bombed was a federal building and looked like pic related after the bombing. Sorry, but I don't believe Tim was able to make a bomb that could do that. This was a bombing by the Feds to cover something massive up.

*works on his Breivik / Varg fanfiction*

ammonium nitrate will do that to any building.

Breivik was tortured multiple times... for instance, for some time he was denied a Sony Playstation 4.

What would the gov't be hiding in an OKC office building that needs blowing up? Much better places for hiding ayy lmaos, even in the OKC metro!

>What would the gov't be hiding in an OKC office building that needs blowing up?
I don't know. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am just saying that this sort of damage can't be done by a redneck stupid beta who didn't want to pay his taxes.

it wasn't about taxes, it was about Waco. he also wasn't dumb.

>console pleb
truly a shame

Oh no!

>Drumpflets trying this hard to damage control the fact that they got BTFO by one liberal with a gun.

Just let this one go already. He didn't use bombs, he had no help, it was just him and he killed or injured 600 people. You got FUCKING EXTERMINATED.

I would pay for VargxBrevik erotic art.

i dont like this picture

>I am just saying that this sort of damage can't be done by a redneck stupid beta who didn't want to pay his taxes.
Do some reading. McVeigh was pretty based.

Some high score list have Breivik at 69 because the rest died in explosion. Different category.

Is this better?

Breivik should have brought a bayonet. That is an unacceptable number of injured.

He's the closest thing we have to a Chad shooter

Also,

Get off Sup Forums

>Why are Americans always the first loser?

Why are Europeans so fucking stupid and don't know jack shit about history, but instead are so fucking mentally sick they are trying to fucking hard to keep score of MASS MURDERS.

OP. You are one totally sick piece of shit. Do the world a favor and KYS today.

Yeah, that's the goooood shit.

Who gets the 9/11 numbers?

Plus, if you are going for the high score, you really can't beat ol' Franz. Kicked off a world war, which directly led to another, which forever changed the face of warfare as we know it.

>OP. You are one totally sick piece of shit. Do the world a favor and KYS today.

Pray some more to Baby Jesus, Burger. That's what you do when your gun nuts kill dozens of you and terrify thousands of others.

Just another day in American paradise...

Mossad/CIA team kill, with an assist by the Saudis oil princes.

lol no it won't.

303 of those injuries were from people getting trampled too only 124 gunshot wounds

So are you dividing the numbers? Why they no get top spot?

Also, Brevick is living a nice, /comfy/ life in a Norwegian prison (video games, books, outdoor activities, the ability to write things and study), and will be released in 10 years (LOL).
Whereas Paddock killed himself

>burger math

That's what happens when you do a grand collaboration, you can't really give credit to any one party. Without either of them it might not have been pulled off, so they really all have blood on their hands despite differing levels of involvement.

can someone tilt his head back and flip to pic related

Norway isn't in the EU

You must be getting some vicious lag on your internet connection there mate!

Both scores seem rather low imo. Never killed anyone or planned to do, but cmon is it really that hard? 100kills should be easy achievable if you really want to

>Lag on my internet?
>We're full advertisement?
What did he mean by this?

Being a shooter in Scandinavia, specifically targeting leftist kids, is essentially IDDQD

>Be murica
>Train everyday to be the best mass shooter in world championship
>Year after year, you go with mall shooters, school shooters. nigger ganbangers.
>Get cucked by Olaf on his first try.

>anders breivik
>eu flag
kek

>kids
smaller hitbox
Breivik scared the shit out of post-modernist social demonRATS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgiP9pO9jg

Both are children compared to Harold Shipman

Hell is for ever!

bombings are fair game you say?

Varg would undoubtedly despise Breivik for being a Christcuck

Well give it a few days, you never know. With that many victims overwhelming hospital staff perhaps he'll match Anders.

>field ops vs hospital victims who are already vulnerable
psycho nurses/doctors are in their own lane, shooters another

its the fucking EU; the destroyer of European Nation states. Its the 1 thing that needs to die.

And what is up with all these niggers on here worshipping yet another hard-core zionist "norwegian"? Hopefully that piece of shit rots to death in jail.
Only on Sup Forums do you find nazis that worship jew-loving traitors that literally perform white genocide.
If it was up to me he would be right next to our corrupt politicians & whore media for summary execution. but rotting in a cell without any form of entertainment is also fine.

Total casualties is all that matters.

He wiped out the upcoming crop of leftist elites.

I have a hard time thinking of something more brutal or effective.

McVeigh beat Breivik m8

527 vs 319 injured. this should still count towards his high score, I mean the more injured means more suffering he has caused, the dead don't suffer only their relatives do. But in terms of causing the most suffering I reckon /ourguy/ Steve takes the trophy.

You don't understand anything about explosives, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZvlqH2jPa8

What's kill to injure ratio worth in final score?

Obviously if you kill 50 but injure 500 is it better than if you kill 70 but injure 100?

Also, how many people died from wounds in hospital?

Meme it

youtube.com/watch?v=vIJXW3FO40g
Both have been discredited as false flag psyop hoaxes and false narratives based on shitty drills.

It’s like counting silver or broze medals in Olympics for overall rankings... just...makes...no...sense.

Just having a bit of fun ya cunt! Also we already mentioned the things you wrote earlier on, just figured this thread finally squeezed through the tubes for you.
P.s. I'm bringing my 56% human genetic material down there and making the next generation even uglier and crazier!

>/ourguy/
>some pussyhat wearing antifa sympathizer

10/10 meme friendo

>Also, how many people died from wounds in hospital?

those are in the kill count

>if you kill all white children, you win!
Hmm

It's always a man. Why are we blokes so violent?

I remember the victims were liberal white Norwegians and none of them were people of other races. This picture is inaccurate.

wtf is that flag. Norway is not in UE.

kekd
americans r still trying to break away from their superior european ancestry, but the nigger and spic blood is degenerating their accuracy

>I remember the victims
There were no victims, commies are not human.

Yeah, in the middle of summer vacation, when the building was practically empty

Why is Breiviks flag blue and yellow when he was neither a Swede nor a European?
How can you be so retarded, OP?

Don't forget about that one unknown leg that was never identified even though all bodies were accounted for with their legs, 1 unknown person died that no one claimed? Hmmm

Stephen shot more people overall, though. That's got to count for something.

Dude there was a few from other races there.

>586 killed and wounded

Lmao higher casualties than most battles of the US revolution huehuehue

The first part of your statement is actually true, but he'll never be released. Quoting wikipedia cos lazy: The indeterminate penalty (civilian penal code), called "preventive detention" (Norwegian: forvaring), is set at up to 21 years' imprisonment, with no eligibility for parole for a time period not exceeding 10 years. If the prisoner is still considered dangerous after serving the original sentence, the detention can be extended by five years at a time. Renewal of the detention every five years can in theory result in actual life imprisonment. Preventive detention is used when the prisoner is deemed a danger to society and there is a great chance of his committing violent crimes in the future

Stop it.

Just one of the pictures. When looking at more you'll find at least ten arabs, niggers and poos together

At least he still has his vidya

Leftists are not white or people