Was she a psychopath?

Was she a psychopath?

No, she was an angel sent from above.

No just had a serious need for recognition

Nope, she was alright, top waifu material for someone spergy.

Also what was up with her aunt's leaflet thingy?

Were they japanese christians?

Just couldn't handle rejection.

Yes. Actual sociopath who made someone else around her miserable for her own personal gain to feel good about herself.

No, she's not a sociopath. Just an unstable person suffering from a SEVERE case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

You can't deny she's a HELLA CUTE one though

She's a shit. The entire premise is that she can't save the MC, that the MC has to save her and shouldn't wait for some "angel" to save her.

But of course the retards on Sup Forums can't look past a cute girl and praise her even though she's objectively a horrible person who's entirely dependent on Satou.

delete

In the manga?
Sure
Even worse I could add

any your point is?

I know you are in here MisakiCrazyFan. I know you took that name off to hide yourself you failure of a human being.

no

Her endgame was really simple. "Be kind to me and I'll be kind to you". She has a major fault just like everyone else in the show, thats the point. Sato wasn't really happy before her, and you know what, if a cute girl made me food and dressed up as a cat when i gamed too much, id over look the obsessive behavior. I bet everyone on Sup Forums has faults rivaling hers.

>you will never be used and manipulated by a high school girl like misaki

why even fucking live

Senpai is better anyways.

Been there, done that, takes a lot of mental energy to not get trapped in that and think "I need to get my shit together".

If a younger girl that doesn't seem obviously insane finds you as an unemployed shut in attractive, presume batshit.

Senpai is even worse than Misaki.

I couldn't watch the pyramid scheme episode. That was way too fucking heavy for me.

she is the best most of us can hope for.

Emotionally exploitative and thriving off having someone to look down on, potential BPD and histrionic episodes?

Just how I like it anyway, it'll get all "War Of The Roses"

yeah pretty much.

no she's perfect.

I prefer a girl who emotionaly takes advantage of me to a girl who takes financialy advantage of me.

>people get mad a girl with issues uses them. when they all have issues and want to use the girl

Got a few hundred cases of water filters sitting in your garage that you couldn't sell?

I thought the theme of the show was, if a cute girls comes into your life and gives you attention then suddenly your depression is magically cured.

I think that's what a lot of NEETs who watched the show wanted to believe, that's probably also why it was so hard for people to watch it because they knew it'd never happen to them. "Oh just get a girlfriend user and you'll be a new person, you'll feel 100% happier!" I know it's been proven that female companionship doesn't "cure depression" getting a girlfriend does not "cure depression" I suppose it can temporarily make you happy and what not but at the end of the day you'll still be sad, it's just less sad when you have someone helping you through it.

>it's just less sad when you have someone helping you through it.
I agree. The need for companionship is something that exist in every human. Of course it's not something that, like you said, cures depression, but it can help you cope with it (some more than others). Thing is though, most people have the psychological aspect of WttNHK fly right over their heads, not realizing such a thing.

She sure is