People are Dead in Las Vegas

and the mayor of San Juan is doing nothingn to help. They died and she is not concerned at all. The mayor of San Juan needs to understand the tragedy that has taken place. She needs to send all of her resources to help the victims in Las Vegas.

Why don't we just cut all ties to them?

Because liberal scum will never allow that to happen.

fucking racist bitch doesn't even care cus she figures most of them were "gringos"

Opbp

#impeachcruz
#notmymayor
#prayforlasvegas

I want to bash her skull in

Grow up bubba.
How does getting your three-legged sis preggus behind that barn actually feels like? Tell us again, bubba!

lmao you got me brah ! good one !

This is actually funny.

Thanks for making me laugh today

Over 100 people died in PR because their meds (which needed to be refrigerated) expired. It isn't considered a casualty of the hurricane for some reason though.

>beaners being anti-white
In other news, water is wet.

That should be the local government and power companies fault. Also it could be the peoples fault for not having a generator for medication that literally keeps them alive.

Trumpfaggots are in full damage control.

What is this bitch-fight between the US and Puerto Rico? CAn someone bring me up to speed?

>mayor bitches and moans about no support
>all fake news because we sent them a shit ton of support
>mayor keeps bitching and wanting more support

Trump has had more shit to deal with in his first year than Obama had in all of his 8 years. Kek

It's even worse than that. We sent them tons of supplies and workers, but they wanted cash so that they could profit. Since we didn't give them cash they refused to hand out the supplies that were sent to them and none. Also no locals are doing shit to help, they expect the US to just come in and do everything for them. Let these niggers die.

I restructured my statement but forgot to remove the "and none".

It’s not the earthquake’s fault the road was knocked down and my pregnant wife died of blood son and my baby was stillborn since we couldn’t make it to the hospital

weak bait

What a racist cunt!

OP is a moron
that's congenital