Meanwhile, in Sup Forumscademy city

Meanwhile, in Sup Forumscademy city...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpoVrIfm64Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3TWxMKiL-SU
youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to cum in Accelerator!

What? You want to use these steps, you nerd?

was that always there

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Why is this bitch jump ship?

Okay, guys. Haha, very funny. Now move that fucking rock from underneath my tube.

Help me, Touma

Hey there geekboy.

I'm an esper and my cum freezes stuff.

Reminder that the spikey haired boy is a nu-male faggot and he'll go down if you actually know how to fight.

In fact, I'm going to go kick his ass right now.

I don't get this meme but I still laugh every time I see it

Accelerator stop posting pls

That's probably Hamazura, Accelerator doesn't know how to fight.

Why does he need to physically fight when 95% of the time he can destroy you worse than fighting ever could with way less effort than fighting? Plus I've heard he's gotten a lot stronger lately. But who knows? That could be rumor. Fighting or no, I sure wouldn't wanna cross paths with him as an enemy

But Hamazura is a bro, he wouldn't hate on his buddy like that.

>random goon that only appeared in the last episode of season 2 just to get punched
>goes on to become the most based character

I didn't see it coming and I loved it.

Summary for upcoming NT when?

Tonight if they update it early, but most likely tomorrow.

Why don't we just shoot him?

This timid bunny approaches you at night, explaining that she is lost and and afraid. What is your course of action?

It's simple. We kill the Touma.

Touma's hardcore

You'll probably beat him. Touma would only win if he has something to protect or something is on the line.

HOKUTO SHINKEN:
100 CRACK FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

MISAKA A SHIT
A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Shitty filler ruined the spinoff anime.

Eggs

The sisters arc was still top tier, despite having Nagai messing with it wherever he could.

Why the fuck is it so insanely hot right now
I bet Kakine did this

Was that always there?

Early in the morning. That can both be considered tonight or tomorrow. Seems like the updates always happen around 5-6 am

Kidnap and keep to myself. Put an old hag disguised in her place so no one notices it.

Rape

You aren't very subtle are you?

Is there anything animated that follows on to index II?

How many?

How do i get better at pyrokinesis?

No, you have to pick up the LN where it left off to continue that story. It's worth it especially for Accelerator and his team.

It's pretty much guaranteed that NT16's cover (which will be out sometime in the next 24-36 hours) is going to be fanservice with Mikoto and Misaki.

HOWEVER. If somehow this is wrong ( I know, nearly impossible but go with me here) what do you think the cover will be?

>tfw comfy level 2
>tfw have moderately useful ability
>tfw will never be used in experiments by fucking psychos in the deep darkness

It's a good feeling. Also Accelerator needs to stop hanging out on my dorm's rooftop.

Like this but with Mie-chan.

Touma in a speedo.

I just meet with the #3 and I think she's autistic, she always ends her sentences as if she was narrating herself.
Fucking Level 5s, why are they all crazy?

But who was #6?

>mfw some lady in a lab coat said I could gain all the level 5 powers for a small price

Should I take this offer? It sounds too good to be true.

Element. If it's a group then it'll probably be similar to the Kiharas in NT4 cover.

He has some kind of foresight ability, allowing him to perceive future events before they happen. It's what makes him so dangerous in combat and why he was able to talk about future events that would happen to Touma.

It's likely he's also a Kihara who has been inserted to keep tabs on Touma and Tsuchimikado. The bromance was always a lie.

>Tsuchimikado is aware of it, and Aogami is aware that Tsuchimikado's aware
>they're actually true bros

>Implying Kiharas can't be bros
Noukan even wanted to protect Aleister from his kouhai's bullying.

Maybe thats the requirement for being a Level 5?
Thats it, we must all go crazy.

Some girl in a bear themed hoodie, I just stumbled upon her on the Dianoid and she was yelling that she was Aihana Etsu
Then I got out of there because nothing good ever happens from being near a Level 5

You probably don't want Reflection applied to your wanger.

You don't get it, it's the strength of your ability that makes you go crazy. Most of the level 4s are already nuts to a lesser degree.

yo guys accelerator is again hangin with little girls, should i call the police?

Maybe Element will give bad dating advice

Not a chance. The 2 sentence preview outright states they are attacking and an enemy.

People were just being retarded about Salome. There was no chance she was actually going to do something as retarded as give bad dating advice.

Get out of your pisstank Crowley you fucking autist

I still can't believe people thought for a second NT15 was going to be light hearted. The long preview was ominous as fuck and the actual novel even more so.

A plane arrives, carrying students returning from their trip to Mexico

What the fuck is wrong with those urban legends anyway? I swear I saw that Kamijou guy walking around with an action figure on his shoulder and actually talking to it.

>Don't talk to me or my wife's clone ever again

Do you guys want a "waiting for more NT16 info" thread in a few hours? I have a feeling it'll be out by 7 am tomorrow?

I fucking hate that Mexican meme, it ruined all my girls

>not posting accelerator version
Anyone can edit this?

I heard that some look alike girl exists, maybe you could go after her? It's such a same that someone as fuckable looking as Accelerator is so horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpoVrIfm64Y

This thread isn't bad for now. Might as well stay here.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TWxMKiL-SU

I wish there was more shit like this around.

This one is still my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc

>you will never be a level 5

Literally why even bother

The guy is legit crazy. I heard he's in the emergency room every other week.

Where can I find the index novels online or do I need to buy physical copies?

I remember one where Misaka, Kuroko, slut, and Uiharu all had deep Japanese men's voices dubbed over them.

The english release is only at like volume 7 or 8 I think. There's a pastebin to download them from somewhere for the first set, and New Testament is still on baka-tsuki

Found this in an alley.
Wat do?

Bring her to the rape center in the 12th district. We need some new meatdumpsters. 25000 yen bounties for blondes.

Don't do it, user. Do you not remember what happened with the whole Level Upper fiasco?

DELETE THIS, SAYS user SAYS user

I swear to god, I saw a dog with a giant drill flying when the comet was about to hit Academy City

NT16 cover is out. Waiting for translations.

>Accelerator
>Muscles
Fake

25000 yen? I can make twice that selling her to passerbys. Make it 100,000 and it's a deal.

I sometimes hear some dude's voice offering me semen cookies.
Has anyone experienced something similar?

Worst please go. Accelerator is fit.

CLANG

Go to sleep, Saten.

Nigga been gettin swole at the gym, you see him tank that punch in Denmark?

Fuck that guy, I'll give you 200,000.
I need a new punching bag.

Deal. I've slightly used her though so she may need a bath.