America, hahaha !! What are you doing ? Stop, haha !!!

America, hahaha !! What are you doing ? Stop, haha !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SQvjNBP-Y
imdb.com/title/tt7131622/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=W-edZunq44A
unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America
>Google
Pick one.

bump

u want to say, that people who desided to do this shit - is not americans ?

Thats pretty funny
And Also scary.

Are Google top tier trolls or are they willfully complicit in creating the NWO?

Imagine you took the biggest crybabies and limp dicked pushovers from the West coast of the US and put them in charge of a bunch of tech companies. That's how you get Alphabet Inc.

THEY ARE COMPLICIT

>Einstein
>Tesla
>American
So we're counting it based on citizenship?

Google is affiliated with CIA and banking cartel. Perhaps it was CIA project for Internet dominance from the very beginning.

Just google being cunts.

I can confirm

wow it's almost like the google algorithm picks search results from "african american inventors" and "black american" inventors
wow it's almost like this has been debunked a gorillion times already and found that most of the top results are screenshots of people searching "american inventor" and finding what you found
wow it's almost like you have to not be a fucking retard and know how to use a search engine that isn't perfect and is easily corrupted by a bunch of nigger blogs and twitter cucks
wow it's almost like slavs are stupid

Well, considering Tesla was laughed out of Yugoslavia because they thought he was a madman and the US provided him with the means to succeed I think you have more of a right to claim him than anybody.

Ted Kaczynski is right.

Good goy, now dont you have based black man to prep?

So was Charles Manson. Seems like all the crazies were just red pilled.

They work in america at the time of some from they events, so this is american inventors too. You evading from theme, what you can say about SJW-zombing of your nation ?

nice fantasy, but no, try again

>using jewgle
arent you all good shabbos goyim, keep using jewgle and handing over your private information to the jew

lmao why did they try and make alexander graham bell look like a nigger?

What language should I learn to survive in the next age? Russian? Chinese?

Einstein wasn't american

Bing is better anyway stop using Shitgle

Thing is Bell WAS A FRAUD....(Didn't Invent
The Telephone).

Antonio Meucci (Italian) is the real guy behind the telephone.
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SQvjNBP-Y

Low iq russkies did not manage to understand simple tf-idf algorithm

>So was Charles Manson. Seems like all the crazies were just red pilled.

While we're at it...Tarantino's next film will be about the guy.
imdb.com/title/tt7131622/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1

>What language should I learn to survive in the next age? Russian? Chinese?
North Korean

It's the keywords you dumbshits.
>African American
This keyword has more weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-edZunq44A

I think that our country has never been more divided when it comes to politics. The reason that this stuff happens though, is that googles search algorithm uses the term "American" and interprets it as "African-American" because of people trying to be PC. I blame faulty search algorithms and the slow repression of our first-ammendment rights.

This is insane...

>never more divided

Except for... you know... that whole war we had...

>Bell
>a burger

WE

My search has Bell as being black too...

That was a division of the Union due to republican candidate Abraham Lincoln winning the presidency. The southern democrats were scarred because some had a lifestyle so entrenched in slavery, that the economy couldn't function without it. It was a full split away from the states.

I was talking about the political atmosphere, in that we haven't been more divided without a full civil war, thank you for helping me to clarify my point. I should have explained myself better.

Do you find it sad that there is a decline in the skeptical side and middle ground in the political arena?

Steve Jobs didn't invent shit. He was a marketing man. Woz did the technical stuff, and even he didn't really invent anything.

>tesla
>einstein

>American

It's because in america they say "african american inventor" but in russian you'd say like, chyornyj izobretateli or niger lol. So you wouldn't trigger the same results.

Let's say - it`s all about algorhitm..

Then first - WTF, how weight of afro-american become so big that he even replace all american in that alghoritm ?

And second - so, what Edisson, on fourth, and Bell, on eighth places doing in list of afro-american inventors ?

Lol its the same way with swedish

happens with spanish too

did you see Bell or Edisson on this lists ?

nah he is right

Because corporate American sites pay the most to advertise their sites at top and they introduce such tags? Google is a company. I guess they could delete/modify results, but they love money.

>results are inaccurate
>it's okay bro, it's just completely unrelated keyword has more weight, pure coincidence
Why don't they adjust the weights so that it gives accurate results then? Hm...

wew what the fuck it's real

They are preparing Americans for blackening, giving them their new black idols.

they just screwed word "white" concerning color of man, they just ignore word "white" or even replace to "black"

How's your AIDS problem going?

thanks for your prayings, bad

oh shit

muh aglorhthmn

>Albert Einstein
>American

"nein"

Germany and USA are in same boat. West Germany was made by USA, all your media companies are run by USA.

Technically they are referred to as "multinational" they hold citizenship to several or many nation's at the same time, dodging as many taxes as they can using this method. The very wealthy mans way to leeching from every population equally.

normal couple works better than white couple

holy shit...

So, your up there !! Look at "american criminals" and say me about alghoritm again ?!?

If Wozniak is a genius then the guy that made the DVD Player OS is a god.

lol it's fuckin clock boy

I will say this, nowhere will you find white people more violent like niggers, generally uncivil, and unsuccessful in their nation as you will in slav countries. Many parts of Eastern Europe look more like South America on a cold day in their infrastructure. No white countries will you find more whites who look to Islam than Russia. I dont know what happened to them but they're incredibly low-tier in much of the aspects of what has made white people great.

Pssshhh
Try typing white American inventors
Then
White couple

"say me about your alghoritm again"

What happens to these people that makes them like the pitbulls of white folks?

Even in Google Bangladesh too.

a great thinker, and a nobel person

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/

It does that for multiple searches too.

WHOHAHAHAHA !!!!
stop this, i can`t laught any more

kek those tabs

The silica gel gives it a nice professonal touch.

>what happened to those shitty white people

Marxism happened to them.

Google white couple, same shit

You're telling me a corporation that regularly celebrate unknown communist agitators and refuses to recognize Easter is anti white?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Lol it's works.

That was a pretty big'n