Why is Sweden so fucking gross?

Why is Sweden so fucking gross?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaf_V_of_Sweden
express.co.uk/news/world/708174/Marriage-ADULTS-Sweden-hit-huge-number-of-child-brides-ELEVEN
sputniknews.com/europe/201709251057665752-sweden-migrants-child-marriage/
independentsentinel.com/judge-approves-marriage-child-bride-appears-mature/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018
quora.com/Did-Sweden-legalize-child-marriage-and-incest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT, source?

Santa Lucia!

This.

no FAIR

Jews.

They need more guns.

does it matter where the immigrants come from?

This is not true.

What actually happened is still retarded, however:

A district court upheld a marriage between a 20 (I think) year old Syrian man and a 14-year old Syrian girl. They had been married in Syria, the marriage had been consumated (she was pregnant) and the court ruled that it would do more harm than good to separate her from her "husband" and his family due to her not having any family of her own that had fled to Sweden.

Which is still retarded, considering she's literally a rape victim of a patriarchical culture.

Sweden is now a country where all pedophiles will go to. At least we know where we can drop a nuke now.

Fuck off we're full.

nice

it's illegal to marry a minor but if you're already married to a minor when you arrive here there's no law requiring a divorce, more of a loophole than anything else

Wrong kind of immigrant... :/

> this is not true
> its true

Sheeit boy imma tear up some littleuns with dis ole BBC, im on my way

Look at this BR degenerate.
Ready to bail on his favela tier futebol training just to go get some 9 year old Swedish trim.

13 years old and up should be the legal marriage age (for females only)

>its retarded
>still uses the term patriarchal culture
Sweden deserves everything it gets

It's not legal you fucking mongrel

We call that "testing the waters". Have fun with the pedo tidal wave.

>Which is still retarded, considering she's literally a rape victim of a patriarchical culture.
I don't know what language that is; it doesn't even look Swedish.

DAS RITE!

That's fucking retarded.

That's the definition of destruction. Multiculturalism. Bringing pedophiles along with their cultures. Be tolerant!

Translate this?

Age of consent is 12 in brazil, lower in some cases, I wouldn't need to move there to fuck a kid.

I'm asking because it can be fake, and if it's real it's disgusting in several different levels.

By “immigrants” they mean non whites.

Yeah I agree that was a bit ableist

They have plenty, what they lacking is testicular fortitude

thanks for the clarification ace, article is bait

I don't believe in being tolerant towards intolerance.

Patriarchical rape cultures have to go. Unlike many other so-called "leftists" I don't see oppressors as oppressed.

You'd have to move there to fuck a white kid, Ronaldinho.

So he did not get charged for having sex with an underage girl?

Basically it's about muslims.

Every time I see some swedish news I think to myself,"they cant go lower than this"...but hey,they always get a way to surprise me

Send them more niggers then.

Looking at how fucked your country has become will the right wing party win a landslide in the elections next year?

Ah, I forgot that part. It's even more stupid.

Get this: Because they were already married the court assumed that sexual relations would be a normal activity in marriage and so the age of consent (15) doesn't really apply since her consent would be implied by their marital status.

You know, despite the fact that she's a child bride that's being raped by an adult man.

Probably. If another attack happensin svea rike then definitely

We've all joked about sweden being too far cucked to be saved but this here is the official failing point.
You land, women and daughters have been taken.
The fuck you going to do about it?

Its honestly just kind of surprising, just how much lower can they stoop before they hit a new bottom they will inevitably break.

It's a Syrian daughter.

kys pedo

>I don't believe in being tolerant towards intolerance.
Then how do you live with yourself?

Awesome :) always wanted to fuck a 9 year old blonde qt

So if I immigrant I can get a little Olga to sit on my cock if I'm covered in shoe polish?

It's funny you think foreigners give a shit about your race. And by the way, that webm of a white boy twerking in the middle of a pride parade happened in brazil, so you're wrong either way.

no wonder why your country is a shithole

I was being fucking sarcastic lmao.

I wouldn't be so optimistic, Sven. Not one of the "fringe right" candidates has won in recent European elections. In my view, it will take a few more years before the Overton window fully shifts.

100%.

No, you'd have to marry a Muslim in some Muslim country then immigrate here.

I repeat: Child marriage in Sweden is NOT legal. However, the courts will (maybe, it'll be a case to case basis) respect child marriages performed in other nations.

Swedes you cunts lol.

Its not pedo. They are sexually mature.

I don’t believe you, the women in Sweden might be the dumbest I’ve ever encountered

Well. I guess Sweden is not the pedo capital of Europe.

This is what happens when Europeans elect mentally retarded leaders who allow a flood of their vile enemies into their own nations.

Muslims are filth and should be purged out of the west. Force them back to the shit hole they came from.

What is the right wing party in Sweden called?
None of them sound right-wing...
You guys fucked up...

So does that mean Swedish men will convert to Islam now?

>her consent would be implied by their marital status.
wew

It's 14. There is no "lower in some cases" exceptions. Anything lower than 14 is statutory rape.

And from what I remember you can only marry at 16.

No-one elected made this decision. It's a court decision regarding one marriage.

Merkel? Is that you??

WTF the only virgins in Sweden anyway were ugly 12 year olds. So now they can marry? Big deal. Also probably fake news.

My country is a shithole because it's filled to the brim with stupid niggers and just enough white people to pay trillions in taxes that go directly to the banks, but not enough to actually make a revolution. Now guess why (((they))) want to fill europe with immigrants.

>sweden
>ever getting its shit together and going away from multi culturalism
>ever going right wing deport the rapists
One can hope swedenbro but thats all you can do, because the chances of that are rather low.

So wait, they support the patriarchy? WTF Sweden. You guys are fucking crazy. How can you be feminist and invite Achmed? The fuck is wrong with you idiots? Jesus Christ are you all that fucking retarded?

>Horrible shit the "left" does to increase tension and make more terrorists want to settle down in Sweden.

Its too late for Sweden. But you can still stop the Globalists, ruled by the Kikes.
Ignore asking questions to politicians. Put the spotlight on bankers, billiionaires and TTIPP people.

It's after all they who rule, and politicians are just tempory "soldiers" or "goalies" if you so will.

>There is no "lower in some cases" exceptions.
So a 13 yo boy fucks a 9yo girl is he a rapist? You think he will go to jail? Please keep in mind that up to 18 yo a person can't be actually arrested in brazil.

Also that case I cited actually happened, my family used to work inside favelas and this was relatively common.

God damn it Sweden you can make plastic explosives stronger than C4 out of piss. DO SOMETHING.

The sweden democrats were the third largest party last election. A few months ago they were polling close to the social democrats (the biggest party). They have fallen in the polls but i suspect that they are oversampling moderates and social democrats.

>Which is still retarded, considering she's literally a rape victim of a patriarchical culture.
You fucking people...

I wonder if a Swede could marry a thai kid in Thailand and then use this as praxis.

Yeah child marriages in some muslim shithole in the middle of nowherestan definitely isnt patriarchal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaf_V_of_Sweden
>was King of Sweden from 1907 until his death in 1950
>Following his death at age 92, he was implicated in a homosexual affair in the Haijby affair. His supposed lover – career criminal and accused pedophile Kurt Haijby – was imprisoned in 1952 for blackmail of the court in the 1930s. (Homosexuality was a criminal offense in Sweden until 1944, though Gustaf's position would have granted automatic immunity.)
express.co.uk/news/world/708174/Marriage-ADULTS-Sweden-hit-huge-number-of-child-brides-ELEVEN
sputniknews.com/europe/201709251057665752-sweden-migrants-child-marriage/
independentsentinel.com/judge-approves-marriage-child-bride-appears-mature/
>Judge approves Marriage of Child Bride Because She Appears “Mature”
>A 14-year-old child bride from Syria arrived in Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin. He married her when she was 12 years of age.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
>In April 2016, Reuters reported "Child brides sometimes tolerated in Nordic asylum centers despite bans." For example, at least 70 girls under 18 were living as married couples in Sweden; in Norway, "some" under 16 lived "with their partners". In Denmark, it was determined there were "dozens of cases of girls living with older men," prompting Minister Inger Stojberg to state she would "stop housing child brides in asylum centres."

Authorities looking away means it's legal.

fuck me cunt, so you be saying i can move to swedistan and marry a cute loli? Ayy lmao, wtf am I waiting for?

He won't but that's because no one under 18 can be truly accountable by our "children and teenager laws". It's still statutory rape on the criminal charge but he will either get a slap on the wrist or get sent to a correctional facility for children/teens.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm saying the age of consent is 14 which you said was 12. I was mainly correcting you on the law not on what truly happens.

I expect Sweden to never recover and that the right wing party will never be allowed to legitimately win an election. They're gone. It's over.

>patriarchal
That isn't a proper word, you thinly cognitive lump.

Are you defending muslim shitholes?

>A district court upheld a marriage between a 20 (I think) year old Syrian man and a 14-year old Syrian girl. They had been married in Syria, the marriage had been consumated (she was pregnant)

how convenient like a wedding at vegas then

If they're the only ones who fit the term "patriarchal" in this conversation, I'll cling to them till my death, you thinly cognitive lump.

A patriarchal system is the only legitimate type of system. Equality between the sexes is retarded, because women are too stupid to make significant decisions.

>inb4 pedos become muslim and immigrate to sweden

>fake news thread gets 80+ posts
worse than reddit

>with a judicial precedent showing that a close-in-age exception that allows those aged 12 and 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are 5 years older or less is legal

I will skullfuck you nigger

Not defending retarded feminists right now my dude. Equality is definitely retarded since women are inferior but treating women like chattel is still fucking wrong.
Sounds to me like you are defending pedophiles right now.

I like you, Dane. Danes and Norwegians are best Scandis.

>last poll shows that the Nationalist party are only 1% below the left-wing party
There may be hope for Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

Nice to have a diversion from the "story of the hour," isn't it though?

>muh reddit
Oh, you clever boy.

why are you so disrespectful and hateful? its part of their culture and should be celebrated world wide.

Offically sweden doesn't have a common law system so case precedent doesn't hold as much weight as it would in Anglo countries. Case precicdent is often a factor which is considered when passing new legislation though so it's still an unsettling indication of what sort of things may be to come.

Um what happened to the people going to a country integrated to the home countries culture? Not the other way around. What you hate European culture?

Not legalizing child marriage, everyone needs to calm the fuck down
quora.com/Did-Sweden-legalize-child-marriage-and-incest

This thing is almost universally opposed in parliament.

Better to "defend paedophiles" than to suggest that fathers ought not to have the ultimate say in society, user. I'm getting more stupid with every post of yours... :/

>A district court upheld a marriage between a 20 (I think) year old Syrian man and a 14-year old Syrian girl

Then an acceptance of child marriage is exactly what happened. You fucking cretin.

>NOT TRUE

... proceeds to explain in fucking detail that it is true.
So much for one law for all right? Rather sharia for muslim extremists and one law for the rest?

>Mosque spokesperson in Denmark
We have mosques here?

That's gotta be a mtf girl