Right wingers argument

>Right wingers argument
>Muslims are bad, Ban all muslims

>left wingers argument
>Guns are bad
>Ban all guns

>implying muslims are inanimate objects
also, if you ban guns, only muslims will own guns.
who stops sharia law then?

let's just do both

Not the same thing, sweetie.

Ban all non-whites and give all the whites assault rifles. No government intervention in personal affairs for a week. Only the strong will survive, society will be pure.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Its not an all muslim ban, its a new muslim import ban, get it right you dick

Because guns aren't bad, but Muslims are.
There you go, hidden Leafag.

We need guns to protect ourselves from tyranny but we don't need muslims though.

REMINDER:
The anti-gun shills are out in force tonight at numbers that I have never seen before. They want you dead and/or enslaved, perpetually at the mercy of niggers and other criminals that don't give a fuck about any laws at all. Remember that. And remember to SAGE all anti-gun threads.

More like strawman arguments

>left wingers argument
>Dont be mean to muslims, you will make them hurt people!

>Right wingers argument
>dont be mean to gun owners, you will make them hurt people!

Guns don't kill people. The muslims using the guns kill people.

Except no one is openly advocating to ban muslims.

Exactly. You other faggots should take a look at this post. The U.S. is a sad fucking country. 58 people die and the inital reactions are:

Alt Right:
> I hope that the shooter is a muslim, so that I can convince people that muslims are bad.

Commies:
> I hope that the shooter is a Trump supporting white guy, so that I can convince people that guns are bad.

You can't even mourn your losses properly. Fucking pathetic.

Antifa, cunt, listen up. We aren't taking the bait. We know you faggots are responsible and attempting to begin a civil war. You underestimate our Constitution and Patriotism. If this does begin, I will take pleasure it gutting you on the battlefield.

>right arguments showing plenty of different sources with loads of confirmation for their opinions
>left arguments: racist, sexist etc...
Really makes you think

Don't take op's gay bait

I konw that it's a bait. However, I believe that some things must be said.
I'm also not bumping it.

>Humans are bad, ban all humans

Why no one thought about this?

Guns have use for civilized people to fend off less civilized people, aka muslims, therefore guns are good, calling guns bad is not an argument, calling muslims bad is simple fact.

>mourning idiots who don't arm themselves thus literally asking for it
You sure seem to mourn all these 7 years old boys whose anuses get torn on daily basis by your people because girls are property and owned from birth.

The weapon that used the shooter was already illegal tho. It was a machinegun.

Putting it into context, the muslim ban was a temporary travel ban for people from specific countries outside of America. Obama did this in 2011 and no democrat ever overreacted about it.

You're right. Let's just ban the left-wingers.

then ban left wingers

where does Right intersect with Left:
>no more wars - Nationalist be they White or Civic believe that the US needs some 'Me' time. this doesn't apply to commies or neo-cohens as both are globalist/one world'r dogmas at extreme opposite ends of the jew political spectrum/supremacist ideology

>left wingers argument
>Guns are bad
>use guns to prove point

>right wing
>ban muslims
>left wing
>ban guns
>right wing
>votes trump
>left wing
>mass murders people with guns
"Ha! That'll teach 'em to trust idiots like me..." .t Democrats

keep guns,keep muslims, ban right and left wingers.

>centrist argument
>fuck me in both holes, establishment

ban leftwingers with guns