So it's legal to own a machine gun in your neck of the woods as long as it's sanctioned under 'federal law'...

So it's legal to own a machine gun in your neck of the woods as long as it's sanctioned under 'federal law'? Ya gotta be kidding. There's a deep well of sickness at the heart of American culture that defies logic and common sense...

what's wrong with owning a machine gun?

if 1 million people owned machine guns
and 1 of those 1 million used their machine gun to kill people while the other 999,999 used them for ballistics testing
should the 999,999 be forced to stop because of 1 insane individual?

if you answer "yes", you are legitimately retarded.

So you want to play around with a bang bang toy just for fun and it's going to cost no less than 50 innocent lives per yer on average?

don't speak as if you own & know our rights koala nigger, You don't even know the stipulations, background checks, tax stamps and registering process of owning a Full-Auto weapon.

Yeah, it's legal if you spend 10's of thousands of dollars and allow the FBI to take up residence inside your colon for several months and dissect everything about your existence. It's insanely hard to get an automatic weapon.

sounds like a good tradeoff to me
>50 country fans die a year so i can shoot awesome guns

Why don't you mind your own business you nanny statist faggot cunt?

No there isn't. Are you high?
BTW I've been watching Australian reality TV shows on Netflix. I'm on to you guys.

In the past people were far more mature and less mind fucked by media and chems. There was no fear of weapons, there were no worries of a weapon filled culture because things were small, places were far away and people were your neighbors and blood. Now it is the age of upheaval.

at the small price of around thirty thousand dollars

You have to be a shitty troll or a muslim.

>So it's legal to own a machine gun in your neck of the woods as long as it's sanctioned under 'federal law'?
The ATF has to give you explicit permission. They can deny you arbitrarily. I highly doubt this guy legally purchased any automatic weapons.

The truth is the vast majority of people can't afford full auto weapons. To convert an AR or AK from 1986 onward will cost you as much as a new car.

Legally owned machine guns have been used in 2 crimes in the past 50 years.

Just a type 07 FFL. You can’t own a new manufacture machine gun unless you’re a dealer/manufacturer/government

From what I understand, it's actually not a complicated modification. But the penalties for doing it are EXTREMELY steep.

Naw..not for an SK anyway. You can print off a template, glue it on the right gauge of sheet metal, cut it out, then drill it. File down edges and drop the sucker in. Wallah, full auto!

Yeah, seems like a pretty good deal to me.

>So it's legal to own a machine gun in your neck of the woods as long as it's sanctioned under 'federal law'? Ya gotta be kidding. There's a deep well of sickness at the heart of American culture that defies logic and common sense...

If it's manufactured prior to 1986, but even then you'd have to be vetted by the feds and have to pay hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars.

Let me guess: It's probably a $50 registration fee to get a tax number as a gun dealer and then you can have whatever you want.

In Australia, you can get arrested for saying mean things.
Guns prevent the same thing happening in America.

So, kindly fuck off you dirty fucking Kike before I gas you.

You make it sounds as if it's "easy" to obtain a full auto weapon. Pro tip: it's not faggot.

What is it about Australia that causes you guys to be so obsessed with this shit? It's an internal issue literally an ocean away. Literally no country on earth likes the U.S.'s gun laws but it fucking triggers you guys like clockwork. Why is that?

Is it like Canada with it's healthcare where you don't have much culture of your own so it's really important to find a single point of policy difference to constantly point out?

I don't know what it is with us Aussies and your gun laws, for some reason we get really fucking butthurt (not me personally, I couldn't give less of a shit, personally i think we shouldn't have them banned here) I don't honestly know why we get so up in arms about it, even the right wingers dislike guns, apologies for all the Aussie gun control shills here, we aren't all retarded

Like i'm not even mad. It's mostly just fucking fascinating. Every other country responds with either a "*sigh* fucking americans" or a "lol, stupid fucking americans". But no one keeps caring past that points except for the Australians. I swear it's Australia's culturally informed expression of reactionary feelings against being bombarded with American culture day to day (it's out of our hands, we don't really intend for that to happen obviously)

God you are a fucking idiot

Enjoy your tyranny, you spider-loving heat resistant faggot.

All it took was one shooting to cuck your entire nation. One patsy and a lot of weird "coincidences" and you had your freedom taken away from you. Enjoy your remaining "rights".

Yeah it could be a little bit of that I reckon, and also we get all self entitled, we have a real problem over here with the "we are better than x because of y" type mentality, a lot of Australians like to think of themselves as better and they go on the attack when they don't like something, it's in our culture, we don't just do it to Americans either, we are just annoying cunts basically

Thousands die every year to drunk drivers, in hit and runs and other car accidents.

Why should you be allowed to keep yours?
Imagine all the innocent lives you could save if you'd just give up your right to free travel by car.

No, it's more like $100k American cause the guns that are legally allowed to be fitted as auto are pre ban and those are in high demand and low supply and even if you have the money you also have to have the WTF tax stamp and approval. Besides the kind of guns available wouldn't affect the shootings.

Imagine if that place was just called guitars , we might have just heard the best song ever.

No one has fully automatics except the privliged 1 percent or those who had them before 1986. The shooter likely put a fully automatic sear in his rifle, or even simply filed down the sear. So there is no law that would have saved Las Vegas except maybe a semi auto ban which is politicaly impossible and it should be.

It could cost 100 million blind and crippled british kids that are sad on Christmas and I'd still want to own them.

>Australian culture

Having stupid accents, being a descendant of criminals and living around giant spiders

Driving is a privilege. Guns are a right.

Do you need backround checks or a licence for free speech? Should be able to just go get a gun but tou need a gun permit (which is unconstitutional) and sometimes even a backround check. Disgusting, also forgot to mention registering the weapon.