Hello Sup Forums. It is with a heavy heart I come to you with somber news...

Hello Sup Forums. It is with a heavy heart I come to you with somber news. As many of you may know Las Vegas experienced the worst mass shooting in US history yesterday. I am sad to say one of our very own was gunned down during the shooting. A regular poster here and on /toy/ John Mallamas aka "Jin Saotome" was a Nashvillian the same as Jason Aldean and attended the concert in Vegas to celebrate his October 1st birthday. Jin was amongst the first to be struck by the gunman's barrage and sustained multiple fatal hits from high powered rifle fire. Wether you admired or hated Jin for his work we would like to ask everyone here at /toy/ to be civil to his grieving family and friends.

His body will be transported to Nashville and his friends Sean Long, Christina Cruz, and Chris Kyle will help with his final arrangements. His remaining customs, action figure collection, and tools will be donated to local charaties and individuals listed in his will that can benefit from his vast stockpile of customizing parts and paints.

Thank you.

S

He was my cousin.

How do you know he posted here? Link archive bred

>one of our very own
this is Sup Forums.
we don't have a collective.
condolences out of respect for life.
place a 4 of clubs card in his coffin out of respect for freedom.

I only remember seeing him retweet /pol news and talk about what he posted on his Twitter feed.

>we don't have a collective
says some retard that wandered on the largest cambodian network for bauble making savants

>we would like to ask everyone here at /toy/ to be civil to his grieving family and friends.

Couldn't even bother to change up your copypasta. Besides, you have no evidence he ever posted here. I'd say this is a shameless attempt to stop Sup Forums from digging into the shooting

what the fuck is /toy/

it's F you faggot

At least he's finally free of this place.

Shine on you crazy toy lover..

How you know he is dead?

Did you know that the killers name means frog?

Looks like a faggot.

S

Just checked his Twitter he seemed pretty Sup Forums tier. And he makes toys for a living apparently still nothi g confirm he ded

F

it's about dilating your new vagoo

F, he could probably tell it was a false flag so the FBI singled him out specifically.

S

Paid my respects to the lad.

Fuck lol

>Country "Music" fan gets neutralized
Nothing of value was lost.

You're probably no one to talk.

Good riddance

Damn.

F

Fuck your faggot board filled with pozz blue pilled faggots playing with weeb shit and jacking it to cartoons

>Chris Kyle

Wow get a new algorithm

his name was John Mallamas
F