Fucking

Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16sdrZbBGPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw I fapped furiously to her
>Found out it was tranny
JUST

What happens every time? A tranny gets raped? What?

Well user, you're gay now, you fuckin faggot

>what I learned
>Dicks can't fit into other dicks

Seriously, though he's getty fucking chubby as fuck.

points in the video
>don't be a victim learn to get on with your life
>learn self defense/get a gun
>don't blame and hate all men
what do you disagree with?

Most gay men and transsexuals have at least one rape in their past.

His face is fucked now btw.

also
>swed hiding behind European flag
own up cuck boi

Sexual abuse turns little boys into confused faggots

Shut up faggo t. I'll burn this stupid world and everyone in it.

But he was 18. He went out on a date with a faggot 10 years his senior. Pretty sure he was already lost by that point.

Careful with that edge you cringy degenerate

Why does his lips look like they're inflated with a tire pump

LOL that sucks. Was at a buddies house and he was showing me pictures of this loser we grew up with and his ''sexy gf he doesnt deserve''. Was a total tranny. So I call him a faggot all the time now. Sup Forums gave me a fine tuned trandar.

Does the rape sissify the victim?
What's the science behind that?

>her

Post pics of the tranny so i can test my trandar

He was already transitioning and 18
This happened after he was already gay/trans

I'm starting to realize that the more traps I see, the less convincing they are. Even the ones that look like women have features that give it away

You are a little bitch and the rapist whispers in your ear "yeah you like that you whore, yeah you a dirty little bitch. I bet you love this big dick inside you. Look your fucking hard!"

And then the rape victim lives as a living cum dumpster or never wants sexual contact again.

>implying he wouldn't chage the dates to seem less like a mentally ill degenerate

Another alternative is that it was their faggotry which put them into trouble, sending signals to abusers.

After that the rape may confirm in their mind what were just mere tendancies, making them embrace their fucktoy status.

Anyone got her nudes?

>her

nice tinfoil

I find that traps are easy to discern through their heads. Real women have nice, small, feminine heads, fake women have ugly, large, masculine heads and they have to cake themselves in make-up to look female

I was the rapist, bleached boys aren't as bad as people say they are.

I'd rape Blaire desu senpai

That's what makes it good

/d/ would disagree.

>Swedish language
>EU flag
indeed, every fucking time

nice monkey language in your web browser there

He comes on this site you moron

Women don't need you attention.

Nah. I dont have facebook and thats where he was showing me pics from.

Jawline, brow ridge and necks. Thats all you need to look at.

Blaire White - Homosexual Transsexual. Short, small, gay as fuck. Obvious motive for being trans, was always effeminate and likes to be fucked hard by men. No attractive at all for women. Politically neutral or unengaged.

Riley Dennis - Non-homosexual Transsexual (Autogynephile). Tall, creepy (attracted to women), questionnable motive for being trans, maybe he jerks off alone or has an ego about being perceived as female. Politically active, wants to whip his cock out in female restrooms.

fuck off then

Pol warned me about those e-celebs. Whew dodged a bullet there.
>MFW used to have the hots for Hoda on good morning America before I knew...

ok. now what?

>hoda
Who?

Good rundown

Just how blind and deaf are you?

>her
kys faggot

Who knew that the female hormones that keep women at healthy body fat percentages would make men who take them get fat.

Try to find any tranny that didn't get fat after taking hormones.

Autogynephile TS often argue with & bully HSTS (homosexual TS).

The typology is useful, because there must be a huge difference in core motivation between a young gay male TS like Blaire White, and some 50 year old man, married, who decides he is now a woman. Basically Blaire is/was so gay, very gay and effeminate, that they felt more comfortable living as a woman. This is very easy to understand.

On the other hand, there is something very obsessive and male-minded about the Autogynephile, so they are obsessed with the superficial aspects of femininity - underwear, what bathroom is used, pronouns. This is heterosexual male thinking. Can you really be a woman if you are capable of penetrating another woman or even a man?

Someone like Blaire White would be less interested in being politically engaged, this person basically just wants a BF at the end of the day.

The AGP TS who embed themselves in leftist movements are only very superficially women, their sexuality is extremely male and heterosexual.

What's going on with his face?

>Dicks can't fit into other dicks
>He's never heard of docking

I've stayed at pretty much the same weight. I was 180lbs before I started Ive been on hormones for two years and I way 170

You are mentally ill

consider suicide you mentally ill degenerate

thanks einstein

its 90% plastic

*weigh

Are you Bailey Jay thicc? She's my favorite shemale.

He's backdoor bragging that he tricked some idiot into fucking him.

>tfw not cute enough to have been sexually abused
>still end up a faggot
It's not fair.

>not being able to tell within 5 seconds of looking
years of Sup Forums has honed my trap detector down to a fine edge

What about HER PENIS user

Did you know you fapped to a bloke with a mental illness?

I would've killed meself if I were a man posing as a woman and had a voice like that.
Fucking hell nasal faggot should off himself already.
>I was raped when young
>a tranny
Color me surprised.
How can this faggot keep a straight face and not go full ahegao when talking about how he was raped? He loved it.

shes only a tanny if you acknowledge her penis

>swede
>uses EU flag
t. LUF cuck

I imagined him saying the title and now I can't get it out of my head.

This dang person needs an exorcism

In all seriousness, being sexually assaulted does not make someone degenerate. The reason why trannies and fagots get raped more often is because there is far more sexual abuse in those communities in the first place. And the ones who aren't rapey still do dumb shit that puts them in a dangerous position where assault is likely to occur. They're in a closet, they're sneaking around, they don't go on proper dates, they meet online instead of in normal social situations, they don't tell anyone where they're going, and add to that the fact that other LGBT folk are more prone to being sexually violent, and you have a perfect storm. And gay kids especially are more vulnerable, they're struggling with not being normal already, they're confused, they probably do enjoy the sexual contact on some level like most victims do, and so they're more likely to keep their mouths shut and let the pedo get away with it so that they don't out themselves. And so you end up with guys like Milo and Takei going into denial, justifying their abuse and their inaction, and creating a community in which sexual assault on young boys is normalized. It's all fucked.

Fuck off rabbi.

Did this supposedly happen before (((she))) transitioned? considering what fags are like its not hard to imagine things getting a bit rapey.

If its a lie, hes just being a good woman to be fair. Like half of them claim to have been raped and/or molested for some reason. Its weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=16sdrZbBGPA