Your brothers dead and your never gonna see him again

>Your brothers dead and your never gonna see him again
>I i am shcoked [no tears no emotion]
youtube.com/watch?v=do3naVCTsXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffx-vf27Aic&list=PLOAChFkuenKVSrQ-UpOX5yVUsXXDlNtRd&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=YDOJWzF_trI&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pedophile drug user like his brother who used his Asian girlfriend to fascilitae sex trafficking

What does he know ?

He knows where to suggest finding the girlfriend but apparently she's already been picked up. He didn't want to say because that would lead to the sex trafficking

Christ Sup Forums...

This is far-reaching, even for you.

>when the lack of love, the emptyness that your life has become turns you into a monster.

Watch all the unedited videos. The guy is sketchy as fuck. And he keeps making motions that his brain are being blown out? I feel like its a conservative estimate that this man is a child molesting drug user.

he was a mass murderer, why would he be shocked.

Nah man, this seems like a disingenuous reaction, don't fucking bullshit with your fucking meme flag.

This is a reaction you expect from someone that's lying or one of those failed actor sociopaths from California. I recall some user saying he was barely even in contact with his brother, which might explain this. The motherfucker was probably too afraid or ashamed to straight up say:"yeah my brother is an asshole that is converted/hates Trump/is a sociopath and for that reason we didn't keep in touch".

Men don't usually cry. Faggot.

My uncle killed my grandma then himself last week and I didn't cry until I got home from her house.

"crisis actors" faggots are literally the dumbest niggers imaginable.

how many of you underage retards have even been to a funeral/wake. It's not waterworks 24/7

>My uncle killed my grandma then himself
meanwhile in America

Maybe he's severely mentally ill, like you

Oh say can you see...

And?

>oh i didn't cry like a litlle baby for my dead brother who just killed 58 people
>that is bc im a child molester

>child molester
>Pedophile drug user

..... wat

I think they are legitimately autistic, so they crave order and can't accept how random and chaotic the world is.

t.underage
Most relatives dislike each other as they grow up.

>no emotion

are you literally autistic?

this, you cant choose your family, only your friends

>my family is shit = All families are shit

Yeah, nah

Well what else could it be if the guy is hiding something and it has nothing to do with the shooting? Every single word by this man is calculated.

fucking americlaps

People aren't cookie cutter machines who all respond in a standard way to things. Maybe he's an asshole too, who the hell knows.

True, but this guy is obviously a psychopathic child cannibal.

Their father was a criminal and a psychopath. Psychopathy is hereditary. Chances are this guy is a psycho as well.

They found pizza boxes in his trash.

>>I i am shcoked [no tears no emotion]
Uh. That's kinda how it works if you're actually shocked.

Fucking bullshit, fuck you individualists

>chinks having emotions

>man literally tells you he is in shock
>reacts exactly like a person in shock

>"I AM A SUPER AUTIST WHY IS THIS NOT RIGHT THJIS MAN IS NO ACTINMG RIGHT SOMETHING! NEVER SEE WHY NO SEE EVER!!!!~!! WHERE IS MY MISTRESS I NEED MY CHASTITY CAGE"

Someone quick, hide the children!

He's acting exactly like he's in a state of shock, and you faggots are taking this as proof that he is.. not shocked?

Sometimes the IQ levels here makes me question the color of your skins.

Hiding?
How?

He's just overwhelmed by the situation and the press. Stop being autistic.

Your brother is a murderer. No tears

>Be in your 50s/60s
>Still give a fuck about family

My grandad died of a massive heart attack at 68, he had 9 brothers and sisters as well as a large family in general.

Of the family, only my mum, dad, his brither, my uncle, auntie and a few of their kids turned up for the funeral. The vast majority present at the funeral (of around 100 people or so) were his friends and former work mates.

Families just lose touch as they get older and the Hollywood family reunion meme is just that.

>High stakes gambler
>Father was bank robber who escaped prison and eluded FBI for 10 years
Jeez, I wonder what the motive was and where he got the guns

You're too autistic to pick up on the cues.

always funny to see how Sup Forums autists try to understand human behavior and then make up the most unlikely conspiracy theories because they just can't understand.

Im trying to tell people that on FRIDAY night I drove home around 10pm from the strip and there was a huge convoy of undercover white trucks with camper shells, they had hidden police lights, looked like fed police. They were all heading for the strip, where I was leaving. Ive never seen that before in three years of driving this route home. Two days later, this shit happens?
Another user said that FEMA is in town to do some anti terror training. Something fucky is up.
Watch the first minute of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffx-vf27Aic&list=PLOAChFkuenKVSrQ-UpOX5yVUsXXDlNtRd&index=5
The only reason I became aware of the shooter was because on my drive home, i noticed the same god damn convoy i saw on friday night and it stuck me as odd, but shrugged it off.
I got home, started talking with a friend, told him about the convoy, he turned on the news and i shit my pants.
This convoy came from the north part of las vegas via the I-95. Last night I counted at least 25 cars.
On friday night, it was a similar number, same vehicles.

dude is EXTREMELY animated, like way more than he should be. dudes moving and twitching like he as a neurological disease or some shit. and not even a single man tear or runny nose or anything, definitely fishy. I bet if I just got told my bro just fucking high scored the entire country using white targets and then offed himself I'd probably have a few tears at least. unless of course I knew he was unstable or a piece of shit....

The guy's brother is a fucken lunatic. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a little relieved that his crazy brother's taking a dirt nap now. I've seen situations like this.

Oh yeah, we have tons of family member reactions of finding out your brother just committed the deadliest and most brutal mass shooting in the history of the country. This guy's a total fraud and he wasn't blindsided at all about being harassed by every media outlet in his area and being asked to display his reaction for each stations camera just hours after finding out his bloodline is responsible for such a heinous crime against humanity. It's almost like he's a pizzagate or something because I'm an expert at reading humans, I peeled this fucker like an onion and know everything

OP is right. When my brother killed 60 people I had a totally different reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDOJWzF_trI&t=0s Worth looking into the body language.

mexican families are the biggest shits

because in mexico nobodies grandma gets killed

If you don't think this guy is acting, you're literally retarded

Kneeling intensifies

Nothing. He knows nothing!

Haha yeah do you think it's not worthy unless Templars and Zetas decapitate your whole family? Sort your shit out paco

a lotta loyality for a hired crisis actor!

So what does the majority of Sup Forums believe happened?

Iv seen people here saying the gunshots were played on speaker and everyone at the concert was an actor
Iv seen people saying this concert never even happened

What is the story?

I don't think anyone can be that bad at acting and that is why it is real. Because that is just atrocious.

is /pol becoming more retarded than /x/?

>the crowd was a hologram
>nothing happened
>its all a jew trick

you guys need to get out more.
the level of stupidity on this board is getting worse and worse every week.
Just a year ago there were many threads worth reading and educational.

What do we get now?

>999 threads on the world ending on sept 23
>some magical star-lady with a sun as her pussy will end the world

You people are fucking retarded.

>I i am shcoked [no tears no emotion]

Not everything is like a Hollywood movie. I'm sure he's already had his fair share of mourning already. If not mostly he's in shock.

Americans are retards who don't act according to their innate emotions but instead follow what is /comfy/ when behaving. To start flustering, redding up and tearing as he spoke would have taken waaayyy too much energy than a non descript non answer which is the path most retarded meritards unfortunately choose.

Dude was definitely acting like a weirdo. But apparently it runs in the family .

Here's an idea. How about some research on the effects of prescription drugs on the human brain? Since more than half of Americans are on opiates or antidepressants, that would be a logical place to start. Big Pharma constantly telling you that something is wrong with you and they have a magic pill to fix it. Normal people don't commit acts of violence like the Vegas incident. The authorities MUST release the prescription drug information of all these rampage shootings of the past couple decades. This is not a gun control issue. This is a mental health issue. And the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies are the core of the problem. Corrupt government agencies and healthcare industry is culpable.

autism is genetic,

the killer was autistic, so chances are this guy is autistic as well. and autists don't show their emotions.