Homo sexual is bad for childre-

>homo sexual is bad for childre-

So instead of stating fact that they're ill he uses unquantifable abstract phenomenons as love? At the same moment his wife probably takes BBC at her job? Cool
>why are muslims killing all the people?
>they're sending them to heaven
>oh can i have a biscuit
>no that's haram you little shit

we could use a more direct method with our children:

>"why does Uncle Bob go everywhere with Pete?"
>me: because uncle bob gives pete massages, and pete lets uncle bob play with his collection of DOG TOYS. some people like weird stuff but it's ok they find friends who they can spend time with. on the INTERNET.

You homophobic, racist, son of a mother fucking fucking bitch
There is nothing bad with his wife doing that

(((((((((((ONE)))))))) child

>unironically defending the plaguebearers of nurgle

that real nice and all until uncle bob rapes the child

>toxic masculinity

"Biscuit" is code for uncle Bob's vajeen.

trips of truth

>because he likes invading anal sphincters and ejaculate in the excretory system, perfectly normal.

>"I've had 3000 men up my butt"

Fucking lol

These faggots are fucking labs of biological warfare development. All it takes is for one to fuck some whore who then fucks some regular guys and now we all have these fag diseases. Jesus Christ. This is why even thots can not be tolerated.

Twos are truth. Fours are death. Uncle Bob is going to give him AIDS.

>he told me that he fancied downloading his sperms in my butt
>downloading his sperms

there's a bug in the AI

Marriage is not about love and companionship, it's about having and successfully raising the next generation of humans.

This is why heterosexuals who get married and never have children are just as degenerate as anal marriages.

>what are you worried about goy?
>why do you think this harms children?

Can we have another holocaust please? This time for real though

Biscuit=Dick

Gee user. I got molested and recorded by homosexuals for the better half of my childhood, but this really opened my eyes. #LoveWins

>our children aren't going to end up dancing in the middle of the street surrounded by half naked deviant sexual predators!
>The slippery slope is a lie and a logical fallacy!

>Bob
>Pete=Peter
They're not even trying

Checked. And especially dangerous now that Gen Z and Late Millennials don't use condoms even with hookups (thanks black people).

A few years ago this might be illegal and probably banworthy.

>*thinks there are only 2 genders*

wow, how dare he

tRiGgErEd!!1!! calm down faggot, your parents sure fucked up when they raised you. Can't wait for your northern neighbors to pay you a visit!

>why does uncle bob go everywhere with pete?
>because they are in love
>so they are fucking degenerates mom?
>stfu goy scum

They forgot to explain the part about his uncle being fucked up in the head for basing his whole persona on a disgusting sodomite perversion, which means he is likely mentally unstable and dangerous to kids, pedophilia being statistically significantly more common between homosexuals than mentally healthy people.

How much of a hopeless nihilist does one have to be to think like this?
Either that, or someone hasn't experienced true love.

Hopeless faggot here, we have a hopeless faggot here! Go dream about clouds or some shit because no woman would want your seed. Go ahead, say "i'm a father" and fucking lie.

Not a father as I think I'm still too young for kids, but I do have a fiancée who I will marry one day.

That picture is from a carnival in Brazil.

Brazil aka gay disney land

At least the comment section of that article was a little reassuring.

Kim really needs to nuke SK.

We're trying to unfag ourselves

that head line sounds like you have a therapy to convert people to being gay. Which is just childhood molestation but it's fucked up that it's state sanctioned there

>that head line sounds like you have a therapy to convert people to being gay
Well, we do. It's called college.

Simple fact is that marriage came about to ensure a good, stable environment for raising children. That people base it on love today, rather than looking at it as the business arrangement it is, is why so many families break apart and ruin the children. But even all that would be whatever, if it weren't for the government dollars that subsidize marriages specifically for the purpose of encouraging the creation of children, instead being given to gay couples who can't produce, and more often than not don't adopt.

>internet commenter
People are getting really fucking creative with new ways to say "I'm a lazy unemployed piece of shit"

I remember my nanny joking about being married to two guys because her husband's friend was always over and I thought it was pretty cool.

Kids don't really think about sex the same way adolescents do, in the sense that they don't really give a shit yet. As long as you don't try to brainwash or diddle them, it's not really a problem.

Wonder what she'll say when her kid asks
>why does Uncle Bob get in my bed at night?

Show bob

I hate how these people take reasonable points and make me want to murder fags because of them.

The smug condescension makes me hateful.

Lame

>like mummy and daddy are

No. You can use some different definition of "love" for what gays feel toward each other if you want, but it's not the same as how a man and a woman feel toward each other.

i like how you turned homosexual into 2 words so it gets passed my filter. thats cool though it wont happen again

Why is first post always the best post?

funny how all these faggots that argue homosexuality is natural (in evolutionary sense) have exactly one male and one female parent, who had an intercourse at some point.

Kid wont be saying that when Uncle Bob molests it.

Can I be all of them at the same time?

Kid sounds fucking dense as the shit one takes the morning after lamb chops and stout beer.

No follow up questions? No intellectual curiosity? Gas that little moron.

proove it, you fagot

And blond haired people can have dark haired children.

>kid doesn't even say please
Fags buttfucked the manners right out of him.

I'm probably a mix of Ryan and Zach mostly

I am Ryan

True love bois :^)

Wow, are you 13?

Where is this Kayleigh person and where can I find one?

>Yes, because kids are actually monkeys that crave for cookies and nothing influences their behaviour
Some low fucking bate propaganda.

im a rob with a hint of zach looking for a kayleigh who a hint of sheryl

>Mommy I'm in love with my sister/teacher and she loves me back

No thanks.

>mfw 100% ryan

>Toxic masculinity
Isn't it funny how these people preach that it's okay for guys to act infeminent, but at the same time screech whenever a man acts like a goddamn man?

You are a disgrace to your ancestors

>child instinctively notices something is wrong
>tell kid a lie to explain it
>makes no sense, so child is confused, dismisses it and asks for food

huh...

Where's the person who doesn't care and just wants to stop hearing about them all the time?

Getting fucked in a gay bar somewhere.

>"Uncle Steve, why are you pushing on my poopie place?"

>"What Uncle Steve does is just as normal as anything YOU do. Don't you think your ol' Uncle Steve is normal? Don't be problematic to Uncle Steve"

>"O-okay"

>"mmm call it 'your little poopie place' again for Uncle Steve, mmmmmm say it your little boy voice"

theabsolutestateof.png

Speak for yourself. I'm the product of in vitro gametogenesis and developed in artificial womb from within a doughnut secret sewer. Women are literally obsolete, which would be sad if I ever had a "mom", or a belly button.

Jokes on them, I'm all of them.

>redefining the word "phobe" to cover anyone who has a criticism of homosexual lifestyles

You have to be older then 18 to post here.