Help me out Sup Forums...

Help me out Sup Forums.. I've been amongst you for 5-6 years shilling against cultural Marxism and for white nationalism..

I saw someone comment about a 3/4 white she Hispanic girl who was shilling against white people..

My background: My dad is half Peruvian; his dad (my grandpa) was a mestizo from Peru and my dad's mom is a really cool as fuck German Catholic from Texas (in my experience white xtians race mix like crazy, I'm a Mahayana Buddhist so I digress)..

My mom is the blondest most blue eyed nord you could ever see..

See I'm 75% pure bavarian phenotype and 25% whatever the hell my grandpa was (he just died recently, he was a dark skinned brown bean from Peru but he gave me my surname).

I'm 6'8".. my dad is extremely intelligent.. he is a silicon valley millionaire who looks like the dude on the peach optimo cigar label.. he gave me and my sister and my Nordic mom a good upbringing..

I never considered myself as being "Mexican".. (we're from silicon valley i.e. California where anyone Hispanic is Mexican).. I grew up feeling much more racial kinship with the white kids who I grew up with in the suburbs of silicon valley..

I got on Sup Forums pol like in 2012 because I was always a liberal who felt guilty about my (75-85whatever)% whiteness..

I fought for white causes.. but when I got into the Facebook alt right a lot of people were really gung ho about telling me that I am not white..

I never felt any kinship with Californian Mexicans or even the Peruvian side of my family..

This is an issue that I feel needs to be dealt with in our circles because there are so many light skinned Hispanics who claim Sup Forums...

What am I?

(pic is me meeting up with my pol friend from Canada and my Mexican pol friend from San Francisco's few weeks ago)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/congressman-duped-into-holding-sham-hearing-for-ukrainian-tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

El peruANO

thedailybeast.com/congressman-duped-into-holding-sham-hearing-for-ukrainian-tv

Former Rep. Connie Mack (R-FL) reached out to the office of Rep. Ron Estes (R-KS)—a freshman lawmaker who won the special election to replace CIA Director Mike Pompeo—to reserve a room in the basement of the Capitol for an event on the Ukrainian banking sector.

As The Weekly Standard documents, the fake “hearing” was broadcast in full on Ukraine’s NewsOne and described to viewers as the “U.S. Congressional Committee on Financial Issues.” But not a single member of Congress attended. The network teased the “shocking details” about the “highest levels of corruption in the NBU,” referring to the National Bank of Ukraine.

Panelists at the event included Sergiy Taruta, a former politician in Ukraine, Oleksandr Zavadetskyi, a former NBU employee, and James Woolsey, the former CIA director under President Bill Clinton who also served as an adviser to President Trump’s campaign. A pamphlet handed out to attendees was evaluated by a Ukrainian fact-checking website as having “mostly correct” data about the NBU but “manipulated in almost all occasions.”

Estes’ office told The Daily Beast that the congressman had nothing to do with the event, and that they reserved the room “as a courtesy” for Mack, who is now a registered lobbyist at Liberty International Group, “to host an event on allegations of corruption in Ukraine.”

An Estes spokesman added that the office policy for booking rooms has been updated to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. The spokesman also said that from now on, whenever his office reserves rooms in the Capitol for events, Estes will be in attendance.

lemme post some more pics

u wot m8

Aaaa

what did he mean by this

> 75% pure bavarian phenotype
> I fought for white causes
> I never felt any kinship with Californian Mexicans or even the Peruvian side of my family

Your white. Don't let Anons suck you into some purity spiraling bullshit.

Thanks user.. the alt right has always said I'm not white but I don't know what else I would identify with being 80 some odd percent European with a sketchy mustache

Why did you leave your Sup Forums group on fagbook?

Yeah, the mustache definitely makes you look 50% more bean. Just use your power for good - remember that you're immune to being called racist by libs for opposing immigration and the like.

You're just a self hating spic. You're Hispanic, you'll never be white.

Dude on 9/4 they banned a fuckton of us all at the same time it was like some kind of police raid against a gang hierarchy.. David Gammell was my main admin.. I tried to make a new account and they banned it in 3 hours and it won't let me make new accounts.. I have my close friends admining the group for me until I can get back on fb..

I never said I was white I've grown up with a weird dichotomy of being multi racial.. but the only kinship racially I've felt is with whites.

OP.
will all use the term white loosely
When i think of Southern Europeans, they're not technically """white"""" but they are Europeans, which means they're still famiy
the family of europe is not strictly pale skin & blonde hair
+ id rather have millions of you than niggers, muzrats etc

You look like me, only without mustache. I'm 100% Southern European, Illyrian phenotype so welcome aboard - you're White male.

>My dad is half Peruvian
>My mom is the blondest most blue eyed nord you could ever see..

fuck off shill

Youre not white go home.

The destruction of the white race by Jewish manipulation may be initially beneficial for nonwhites but eventually they will also be destroyed by the jews.

why is this Argentine shilling against whites

Facebook is on our asses lately. I had to tone it down, because I got back to back post-blocked and locked out of my account.

Concerning the OP. Don't worry about it. I'm Scandinavian, both my parents are white and I have brown hair and eyes too. You look about as white as I do.
At least you don't have to be reminded of it by being around ultra-nordic, blue-eyed people all the time.

ignore the nigger from bongland

I tried to get my main back on fb after they raided us and they said I violated some shit about nudity .. im guessing zucc didn't like my dicpix

I don't hate myself.. I'm a white (enough) nationalist whomst has put in work for the/pol/lack cause for the last 5 years