Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

BUT ALL OF YOUR HEROES ARE GONE

NO ONE LEFT TO BRING BACK THE LIGHT

Episode 114: The Neo Galaxy-Eyes that Radiates in the Darkness
Yushou and the others board the ship heading towards Academia. On the ship, a match between Kaito and Dennis begins. The two duelists, who were both Yushou's students, fight fiercely for what they believe in and the people they want to protect.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu

Episode 115: Duel Pirate Captain Solo
The ship that Yuya and co. boarded with the help of Serena, turns out to be a pirate ship. Even though they find out the truth in the end, it is already too late. A shaken Yuya and co. are assaulted fiercely by the Captain Solo. Suddenly, a familiar voice...?
Script: Maegawa Jun

Episode 116: Guardians of the Sun and Moon
Yugo learns that Rin is being held captive on one of Academia's towers and heads towards there immediately. Standing before him is the "Keeper of the Eastern Tower". At the same time, the "Keeper of the Western Tower" stands before Kaito who is trying to save Ruri.
Script: Maegawa Jun

Episode 117: The Threatening Toll*
Yugo and Rin happily reunites. But, suddenly, Rin challenges Yugo to a duel! Despite being childhood friends who grew up and dueled together in the City, Yugo senses that something is wrong with the monster that Rin summoned.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu

*Episode 117's title is a pun. 牙をむく means "to bare one's fangs". The latter 鈴の音 part can be literally translated into "Rin's Voice" or "bell toll".

Ygopro is dead for those who just go to the site to download the newest update and fuck off. Only people who know how to manipulate the files get to play now. The rest all regulated to konami's 3DS, Android and PC games.

OP 5 v2 leaked scene

Arc-V is the worst Yu-Gi-Oh! and you know it.

Also, OP is a faggot.

This truly is our darkest hour

Are you guys ready for Kaito, the third main character of Arc-V to save his sister Ruri as we have been following for the whole series?

>Raidraptor

Clearly you got the information wrong, considering what happen to Shun.

From the topping decklist, it seems Reiji, Yugo and Yuto are the one who bring in the sales.

>Standing before him is the "Keeper of the Eastern Tower".
>Yugo and Rin happily reunites.

Well damn that was fast. So much for being a "Keeper of the Tower"

No, I still think that's Zexal. Arc-V is probably the most disappointing YGO next to 5Ds

I'm pretty sure Kaito guaranteed to fuck up.
I mean he used Sayaka's card.
>Sayaka
Yuto or Shun's card would make much more sense.

That isn't GX or Zexal.

>Episode 116: Guardians of the Sun and Moon
SHOULDN'T THE MOON GUARDIAN BE GUARDING SELENA

COME ON GUYS WRITING ISN'T THAT FUCKING HARD

Don't worry, Sayaka gave him a card so we know he's dying

Sayaka's card is "Fairy Cheer Girl", a card Kotori used in her one and only Zexal duel

She lost

How did Serena escape again. Leo needs better guards.

Which is worse, a show that knows it's dumb and owns it, or a show that avoids the elephant in the room and pretends everything is going fine?

Supposedly she's brainwashed and luring Yuya and co into Leo's trap

>Yuto and Yugo

Literally what? RR, EM and Em are way more demandful.

No it's worse, she gave him Little Fairy.

>brainwashed
>implying Serena has any brain function other than "stupid"

The latter easily.

I'm assuming the former is Zexal and that was not "being dumb and owns it", it was "being dumb and just rolled with it's stupidity"

They retrained her brain with snacks.

Just finished watching the full series,

What a Fucking journy lads !

the spin-offs are shit right ?

i love how both this thread and 2ch is rooting for Rin and Ruri to kill Yugo and Kaito

yall even mentioned the sayaka card dooming kaito thing lmao

I literally do not understand how they could think replacing Shun, the highlight of Arc-V since the moment he uttered the words Ruri, with Kaito

Disingenuity leads to a life of sin.

Egao isn't just a cheesy message for the kids, it's the writers' free pass to neutralize threats and get them out of the way without effort.

So it's clear Reiji and the others aren't showing up in this month's episodes. I think I'll just put the show on hold if next month's spoilers don't show him doing anything important. 8 episodes into fusion and no Reiji is a recipe for disaster.

Shameless, shameless greed

You can still play, it's just that all your new cards will look like blanks. You can put the image file with the main file and it still won't work but it's better then nothing,right?

Who the fuck is Reiji

They're all shit except 5Ds 1-64. Don't bother with any others. Also read the manga for DM. You'll see how much better is is compared to the anime.

>Shun literally got Aki'd
>Yuzu got Kotori'd
AND GONGENZAKA GOT ANZU'D BECAUSE ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS FRIENDSHIP

DEEPEST FUCKING LORE

New Yuzu Doujin Available

Just watch them and form your own opinion.

>Shun literally got Aki'd
Fuck, he really did

So have we all admitted that Yuma is a better character than Yuya yet?

SUN AND MOON
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

KATTOBINGU is love, KATTOBINGU is life

No.
Arc V may have turned to shit, but that doesn't mean that Yuya is worse than the entire reason Zexal is terrible.

There's no sun in Kachou Fuugetsu. I assume at this point it's either tarot related, relating to Hikage and Tsukikage, or Leo's dimension fusion plan was to fuse the Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon franchises (And maybe Digimon/Appmon).

In a way what Kaito did to Shun was worse than being Aki'd

Shun didn't just lose prominence, Shun lost his fucking family

Kaito is the Onii-chan now

Oh and because I'm angry

YEAH YUTOFAGS HE'S THE ASTRAL RIGHT

HE'S BACK IN PROMINENCE RIGHT

YUTO SO BADASS BACK TO LIFE AMIRITE

Aeroboros has really silly looking feet.

But see here's the thing

What even IS Yuya right now? Right now, I feel like they have essentially put him on autopilot as a character ever since he got Smile World, all he ever talks about is EGAO and YUZUUUUU. And this isn't a meme or joke, this is actually what the show has done. He is essentially the lead in a series of plot threads that drag him from one part of the plot to another spreading Egao wherever he goes.

Now, Yuma at the very least you could say was a dumbas. He had his agenda in the story. His relationship with Astral was the one actual legit thing in the series. He is all about KATTOBING but unlike Yuya, he only talks about it to himself and his duel, never on others. The people he duels figure out Kattobing for themselves. That's the difference

>we will never have a duel as hype as this

Hmm. You know I said in the last thread Yuya going Berserk was the highest high of Arc-V but now that I think about it, it may have been that.

Man I knew Arc-V was never that good of a show but it's not that bad either. This thread has become really cancerous so here's what everyone needs to do.

Drop all your expectations right now. Just say fuck it to interesting char dev and interactions, fuck the story progression, fuck the handling of the chars, fuck the pacing. Just. Fuck. Everything. Throw it all out the window.

Now, go and watch some highlights from post-64 5Ds and revel in the utter over the top stupidity and trainwreck it was.

Now get hyped for the trainwreck in the weeks to come.

Embrace the stupidity of EGAO. Take pleasure in the bad writing. Laugh when good chars job and act like retards. Don't forget to praise based Ono and Kamishiro. Acknowledge the hard work of our "great" Korean animators.

Do all this and Arc-V will become enjoyable again. Just. Do. It.

>Stand back female protagonist. We, the jobber squad, will handle this

It's funny because Yuzu has a better record than Gon and Sawatari.

It was that because we had foreshadowing and build up

Now the writers just go "fuck it" with every episode

"Fuck it", Kaito is the one to rescue Ruri despite just staying around in XYZ and reeing

"Fuck it", Kaito is the one to duel Dennis despite Yuya and Yuzu having a history with him and Asuka being a student of Yusho

"Fuck it", Pirates

>Man I knew Arc-V was never that good of a show
But...but it was user. It was a very good show. Those first 50 episodes were top of the card game genre level shit.

>Fuck. Everything. Throw it all out the window.
That's not how it works.

Fuck off back to /vg/.

The problem with Yuma is that he loses his entire personality after zexal 1 and becomes a walking friendship speech. Additionally, his retardation is only present when shit doesn't matter or in early zexal; it magically disappears when shit gets remotely real and removes any and all tension from any scene he's in, even moreso than the whole "astral dies if we lose once" shit

The first round of MCS up to Yugo vs Yuto was the highlight.

Even Battle Royale had some notable problems, like the mess of a duel that vs Obelisk Force by Shun, Gon, Ninja, and Serena, and the rushed Yuya vs Sora duel that was supposed to be a big thing for Sora's character. There was also that bit where Yuya was worried about Yuzu since he knew Obelisk Force was running around, but slept and leisurely ate breakfast sandwiches before trying to find her.

It really feels like they just replaced Kurosaki with Kaito at the last moment.

Oh god I hate Yuzu and even I find this offensive

you first =)

>That's not how it works.

Sure it does. Just learn to not care about what you want the show to do and let the anime staff do their thing. Have no hopes or expectations for any aspect of the show.

When?

How? If you hate her, why should you care?

>Just learn to not care about what you want the show to do and let the anime staff do their thing
With that logic, we should just be forgiving of any anime in the world that goes full retard

Definitely not this month. Maybe we'll have better luck in the 120s!

Because it's Gongenzaka and Sawatari, the biggest jobbers in the series

Faggots probably going to try on their shoelaces and die in the next five frames

This. Standards can only be brought so low.

Might as well say that I would have been in love with Glasslip, even though that example's a bit extreme.

Holy shit, I fucking miss Standard.

True, I feel it goes both ways. You can choose to watch seriously and continue to be disappointed or just try and enjoy the shitshow by not caring anymore. That doesn't stop it from being shit and you certainly shouldn't acknowledge its good but at least you can say you enjoyed it and it wasn't a total waste of time or anything.

I really really miss Believe x Believe.

It was so much more simple back then

>tfw that OP has Yuzu right after Yuya in that scene so "SECONDARY PROTAGONIST" folks were losing their shit like me

>Sora's contract was extended

>no sign of him

>"Fuck it", Kaito is the one to rescue Ruri despite just staying around in XYZ and reeing
Kaito needs a Yuto or Ruri punch to the balls. Having worst ZEXAL character take over best ARC-V character's spot is just wrong. Ruri needs to kill him with Fusion while having a smile on her face.

>"Fuck it", Kaito is the one to duel Dennis despite Yuya and Yuzu having a history with him and Asuka being a student of Yusho
As much I am fed up with Kaito's shit, he too was a student of Yusho and I'm hoping that duel will explain what happened to those 3 back in Heartland. Now why can't we have a three-way duel between Dennis, Kaito, and Asuka, probably time constraints.

>"Fuck it", Pirates
That's the best part of the summaries after evil Rin.

>That's the best part of the summaries after evil Rin.
Bullshit no it's not. It's pure Eita filler bullshit

>yfw SHIBIERU returns to help Yuya fight off Academia

>find a compilation video of Zexal and Arc-V OPs on nicovideo
>get to Burn
>comments like "this was when the show was still interesting" and "I liked this OP best, show is feces now"
This was a while ago, around when Xyz was starting

Atleast they aren't up against Dennis. Also where the fuck is Kaito? Did he actually go after him?

>fatass kicking ass

10/10 would watch

Wow, that's incredibly depressing

Kaito is apparently on a boat with Yusho headed towards Academia and Dennis is on said boat presumably trying to get to Yusho but that pussy is being protected by Kaito who wants to show Dennis how to EGAO.

Remember when we were so fucking hype for Yugo, heck, we didn't even realize it was going to go full 5Ds.

>he too was a student of Yusho

That's fucking stupid.

>That's the best part of the summaries after evil Rin.

Not it's retarded and doesn't even fit the tone of the show at this point. The show doesn't need more filler. Evil Rin is retarded too.

Evil Rin could work

They won't make it work

Could work though

Literally has the most misleading OP of any YGO series.

Evil Rin is forced drama. Yugo and Rin aren't important enough or developed enough characters for there to be any emotional connection for the viewers in this duel.

>When you realize the final nail in the coffin is a timeskip at the end where Yuzu is married to a Chad in another dimension and foregoes professional dueling to become a housewife.

I don't see how evil Rin is a problem at all. They foreshadowed the fuck out of brainwashing back in Standard arc.

All it needs is good execution.

what if rin mastered fusions and pendulums?

I mean, I know it's been lost because giving Yuzu duels is apparently a crime against nature, but Yugo and Rin ARE one fourth of Ancient Somethings. Having them duel in a serious context can set up some serious shit, if done right. But this is Arc-V and Arc-V can't into done right
>good execution
user, I...

Wait when did they foreshadow it?

Okay.

>They foreshadowed the fuck out of brainwashing back in Standard arc.

Then Xyz arc showed us that brainwashing isn't a thing.or isn't effective enough to matter in the long run.

When Reiji turned the trio into raid raptor shilling puppets on a whim

Evil Rin (And evil Ruri) would just be pic related again

However, evil Yuzu would be awesome

BUT HOW WOULD LEO GET HIS HANDS ON PENDULUMS? ONLY A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON WOULD ALLOW AN ACADEMIA SPY TO HAVE ACCESS TO STANDARD"S ACE IN THE HOLE

That isn't foreshadowing the fuck out of it. That's one instance of something happening with a character that isn't related to Academia and was never explained.

dennis had them, serena had them.

[muffled let's leave that aside for now in the distance]

Best OP for the best arc of ARC-V.

Well the memory wiping was after the battle and they were just made to believe Shun was a member of LDS so it wouldn't hinder Rejji's plan of recruiting Lancers but I suppose it sets up an interesting parallel with Leo. It was still a pretty small instance and brainwashing was never really given much importance.