FIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHTT!!

What's wrong with you stop looking at your monitor! Stand up! Work Out!!!

OUR WOMEN IS GETTING FED BY APEMEN AND YOU DO NOTHING

COMPEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEE

FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ihC6QHS_m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Philippines
>white race

kek

What the hell is that thing? Is that a south Asian, or a nigger/Asian mix?

i dont think anybody is going to fight for that butterface

Currently being in a different country doesn't change your race

>flag
Uhhh... user...

But isn't the white race the perfect race?

ugly dikes
disgusting

I'm a good looking white guy with money. I don't need to work out. White women would line up if I were available.

I just see a solid 7/10 who got tired of being used by Chad so she settled for an exotic beta so she could boast her liberal status to her liberal friends.
Oh and I bet this makes daddy, like, super mad.

hehehehe how did you got this picture of me?

It does, don't argue with my Jewish mastermind. We're controlling you, didn't you forget?

Not worth my time. After the day of the rope I'll start to think of it.

>Is that a south Asian, or a nigger/Asian mix?

You are not serious right? Literally all over the news is the Las Vegas shooter and his Filipino girl.

Why should we fight? They're gonna breed a subhuman slave race while breeding with non-degenerate grills is going to produce the ruling minority.

>curly hair
>big nose

hmmm

I know that you fucking autist. The guy in OP's pic is just extremely dark.

Lifting won't remove my autism lol

Literally holding the monkey mans hand off of her.

on the contrary, the guy seems to be shy so the whore of a girl tries to grab the hand and forces it onto her

>The guy in OP's pic is just extremely dark.

You mean just like any native person in Southeast asian? You do understand that SE Asia is a mix of of people from East Asia, South Asia and native SE Asia. Whenever you see 'SE Asian celebrities / models", you do know they are usually people of East Asian descent or mixed who looks nothing like the average person.

Think of Mexico or other Latin America countries as an example of this. Gisele Bunchen doesnt look like the average Brazilian.

that girls ugly as fuck, the nigger chinks can take our ugly women its ok, just not the hot ones

I don't need a lecture you faggot, all I'm saying is that he's darker than the average South Asian.

CHIIIIIIIIING CHOOOOOOOOONG

>our women

That's a Jew dude

No, he doesnt. He looks like an average filipino native in the countryside.

Filipinos in the city = usually have East Asian ancestry.
Filipinos in the country = native Filipinos

>falling for the relationship Jew
>giving your seed to only one woman
>not offering your seed on the internet to women who are actually ready for children
>not taking the Edpill

Pic related.

WE MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

Literally everybody in Abu Sayyaf is the same skin-color as the guy in the OP.

Nothing wrong with two people of mixed race lezzing up.

But is Tom Brady the average American?

how do i do this
greentext me instruction

At least they look more civilized then niggers

White man: Hey baby come here and give me a kiss
10 mins later: Court finds you guilty of rape. 10 years prison, 10.000 fine, you have to pay half your paycheck to the womyn for the rest of your life

Poo man: Literally rapes her, rapes her 10yo son, beats her senseless...
5-10years later: Court finds it was sexual emergency, he didnt know hes not suppose to do that, he didnt do nothing, take tax from this white man and give it to the poo and the womyn

Why blonde white women love black apes so much?
youtube.com/watch?v=1ihC6QHS_m0

>get a throwaway e-mail
>get STD/HIV tested
>put ad on websites for women seeking sperm donors, preferably with photo
>wait for reactions

Worst part is this is true.

>Jewish mastermind

If you are master race, why Jewish fuckers building their own empries?

Oh, Yes, So superior that Jewish people expelled from european empires countless times in the past

parasite on ancient Egypt,
parasite on ancient Rome
parasite on European Empires

NOW parasite on USA

And Chinese empire gonna eradicate your race

Okay, then flips are just Asian niggers. What is the point of this argument?

This whore went to live in the Philippines, its to be expected that she would racemix. There isn't any white cocks there to satisfy her roastie desires, same thing with women going to East asia. Thats why there are so many 8/9s going out with asians in this situation because they're forced to race mix since they live in their almost completely homogeneous societies. Some fag told me on pol that they already have yellow fever before they go to east asia, but how believable that is is up for you fucking faggots to decide.

can you read a thread? see as user said the guy in the OP was somehow different from what an average guy in the phillipines look, I just proved he isnt different.

No you proved that that's what rural Filipinos look like. You said they tended to be lighter in cities. But whatever, user. This argument is completely autistic.