Danganronpa 3 Anime

>Branch 5
>Head: Yukizome Chisa
>Duties: Inquiry and secret intelligence regarding “Despair”. Support for protection of victims and safeguarding/capture of the Remnants of Despair.
Oh fucking shit she's going to be like Harley Quinn in that she's been so exposed to Despair that she's consumed by it, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9JH_Hu2dRM
youtube.com/watch?v=A-OPbPe423I
youtube.com/watch?v=NPGYJSj9t14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is will survive a killing game by doing nothing again and there's nothing you can do to stop it

Chisa =Junko confirmed

But she's all about the hope though according to the first episode with her interactions with Munakata and Naegi. She wants them to combine their hopes to become stronger and beat despair.

But it's an interesting idea since Kodaka already has the Joker thing going on with Junko/Komaeda.

She's so obviously suspicious that it must be a red herring. It just has to be.

Exactly. The PV, the bio, etc. I'd think Kodaka wants us to suspect her the most.

But according to him the ones we need to watch out for are Kyousuke, Juzo and Ryouta.

Give her twintails and she'd be a dead ringer for Junko too.

Hiro deserves to die at this point.

He's going to get possessed by Junko's ghost and kill everyone else.

And that's precisely why they won't kill him.
They'd only kill characters people care about.

She already wears the colors of Monokuma

I mean so are most of the characters.

This is how Mirai is going to end and you know it
youtube.com/watch?v=k9JH_Hu2dRM

So they're all Junko

Junko was inside us all along.

>Naegi
>Literally beat the ORIGIN of all despair
>His hope is equal to some egocentric faggot
Isn't he literally THE hope? SHSL Ultimate Hope? How can his HOPE be equal to some trashy sadistic faggot?

>this level of autism

We've really fallen as a fanbase

And if everyone is Junko, no one is

>comparing some dumb manlet's hope to Munakata.

Munakata's hope is the one that's the strongest. Naegi's is pathetic compared to his.

Chisa sucks Muna's dick for a reason

That's just something Kirigiri said to encourage him, don't get so enthusiastic about it.

He's not actually the SHSL Hope you dummy. Izuru is. Makoto is still the same SHSL Lucky Student that he's always been. Kyoko was just being nice to him and nobody cares what she thinks.

He still is the one that beat Junko Right?
>Chisa sucks Muna's dick for a reason
Isn't it because he is charismatic due to being the SHSL President or something like that?

>He still is the one that beat Junko Right?

Junko beat herself. If she really wanted to win, she could have.

>Isn't it because he is charismatic due to being the SHSL President or something like that?

That and because of the power of his hope. Chisa digs guys with a lot of charisma and hope.

>Junko beat herself. If she really wanted to win, she could have.
But she would lose anyway, because the point was throwing everyone into despair without herself being involved, like shown in the last part of DR1, also he beat her again in SDR2 (Well, together with Hajime).
>That and because of the power of his hope. Chisa digs guys with a lot of charisma and hope.
Well, we will see in the episode, but killing every despair isn't very hopeful to begin with (they commited atrocities, but directly killing them isn't something I would call "Hopeful").

In conclusion, for me, and from what I see only in the content of the summaries, he seems to be more than anything charismatic, apart from that he doesn't seem to be that into hope.

>also he beat her again in SDR2
he didn't
DR2 is mostly old Hinata beats brainwashed Hinata

>Recall THE END/ TRUSTRICK

What did they mean by this?
Dat Kyouko. Unf

Nah, it will be someone who's blatant about it. Her and Candy woman are strong candidates for dispair.

In the trailer Candy woman seemed interesting so I'd be into that. At least a lot more so than she appeared to be from just her profile and pic.

I did not expect Sonosuke to be in her lap, I hope her candy aren't actual narcotics because that was cute.
Too bad one will definitely die because Danganronpa tropes.

>Well, we will see in the episode, but killing every despair isn't very hopeful to begin with (they commited atrocities, but directly killing them isn't something I would call "Hopeful").

Uh you would want to eliminate terrorists and murderers as it gives the innocent civilians who were lucky enough to survive hope for a better future.

From what I've seen, Ruruka just comes off as an older Hiyoko really.

In

>He still is the one that beat Junko Right?
Nah even Naegi himself believes as stated in DR:AE that Junko intentionally lost in DR1.

So the special program that aired yesterday was just a talk show with the cast members that appeared at the pre-screening event. I got some points from tumblr of all places so I can post them here if you guys want.

Do it user

No reason to keep it to yourself now is there?

The trouble with despair is that it's always self-defeating.

Alright then.

>Nakahara-san (Yukizome’s VA) wants everyone to know Monokuma is in the first episode of Mirai-hen. (She also is unsure if Monokuma is a he or she.)

>Ogata-san, meanwhile, reminds everyone that the first episodes are totally different in tone, and there are lots of secrets hidden in Zetsubou-hen.

>Director Kishi says we should look forward to being surprised every week

>binaria meanwhile tried to evoke hope (high notes) and despair (low notes)

>Ogata-san wanted the ED to reflect the SDR2’s cast’s happy school life.

>Ogata-san thinks all the VAs have been really strong so far.

>Munakata’s VA was most struck by Sakakura as a character, whereas Yukizome’s VA was struck by Bandai.

That's all I got.

Back to /drg/ you massive faggot.

in my opinion Junko doesn't really suffer from real despair. She's incapable of really feeling it. She doesn't actually feel bad for all the shit she does, she actively hopes for it. When she says that she loves Yasuke or liked her classmates I just think of it like some Junkie that will do anything to achieve anything close to achieving a high. But she can't feel real despair and that's the irony of Junko

>>Munakata’s VA was most struck by Sakakura as a character

Of course he would be. the new Ishimondo here people

And I guess the only Mirai VA were Naegi's, Chisa's and Munakata's?

Yeah, no Zetsubou VAs were there. It's just the people who were at the Pre-screening event.

Plausible. Hard to imagine anyone who really held those feelings would continue to act the way she does.

Not that user but yeah those three were the only VA there from DR3 as a whole.

>Ogata-san wanted the ED to reflect the SDR2’s cast’s happy school life.
>tfw the first few episodes are going to have this feeling and then as more people fall into despair the ED will start becoming more fucked up

I dunno, tacking a happy carefree ED onto the end of really miserable episodes is pretty fun in its own way.

Hey you copy pasted my post from last thread as the OP! Neat

Your opinion on the openings?
youtube.com/watch?v=A-OPbPe423I
youtube.com/watch?v=NPGYJSj9t14

>Kyoko and Chisa

Why so I sense conflict between them?

Actually made me hype for the mirai hen anime. Still meh about Zetsubou hen.

i like them, mirai-hen sounds like it would have lot of shit to look at

The Mirai one doesn't do much for me but Zetsubou is great. So basically I'm the opposite of

I like the Despair Arc's more but I care more for the Future Arc in general

Because there most likely will be conflict between them, I think around Makoto.

Because they'll probably argue about Naegi.

Both are cool, I like Mirai-hen a bit more, but I sort of anticipate Zetsubou-hen isn't going to have its last episode with the same happy go lucky tone. I think if the ED doesn't end up distorted, the OP just might. Still, can't wait for next week, I'm practically drooling here.

Cause there's probably gonna be a Kyouko->Naegi

Despair has unusually soft and comfy OP, while Future's op is pretty generic, but i like them both

I like them.Especially Zetsubou .

What's the person saying in the first 6 seconds of the Despair OP?

>Future's op is pretty generic
what the fuck are you smoking?

They are both worse than all the games OP and the S1 OP

S1 OP is shit compared to those two.

What will Komaeda the absolute madman ruin?

Don't be crazy user

>the new Ishimondo here people
I called that shit since the day their profiles came out and how they both relied and trusted each other. I guess Kodaka wanted to reclaim that ishimondo fujo audience since he ended up killing both of them off.

It's good but far from unique user.

Give me openings that sound like Mirai hen's.

Plenty I'm sure. They're going to have a full year to stew before Junko shows up and there's no way he won't stir the pot before then.

EP 1, the vending machine gets stuck, Kazuichi is hit by a truck, sent flying to the vending machine and it drops 200 soda cans.
Yeah, he's not even trying.

It's that cookie cutter intense intro to faint background with vocals to intense finish sort of thing.

Date A Live's springs to mind, since you wanted an example. It's hard to pick them out of the homogeneous mass though.

user, are you confusing Mirai hen's with Zetsubou hen's opening?

Mirai-hen is the one with Naegi, which I think is the more generic one.

You sure it isn't you who's mixed up?

They don't even sound remotely similar, nor do they even share the same structure, especially during the vocal parts. I see your point but I wouldn't call it generic at all.

I now want a spinoff about Kyoko solving everything in DR1 while trying to prod Naegi along and make him feel better for reasons she doesn't fully understand.

Zetsubou's is fucking great.

I just want them both to be happy

Are you excited to meet Fuyuhiko's imouto?

Isn't that just DR1?

Pretty much, but from Kyoko's perspective.

That'd be cute

They're both fuckin good openings easily the best of this season.

I just want them both to live.

Makoto will live. Kyouko might not.

Honestly I would much rather see Junko's perspective in DR1, considering at one point she had to stay cooped up in one room all the time.

I'm expecting some kind of situation where Naegi dies but inspires hope in the rest of the survivors or something.

Ultimate NEET

>That skirt and thigh holster
She's doing it on purpose, isn't she?

she ends up talking to herself in all her different personailties to past the time

What about Kyousuke?

>you will never unzip her skirt and play with her thigh holster.

Why do thigh holsters and other similar straps out pieces of equipment have so much power?

>Out
On.

Because they hold the weapon that could potentially off you in seconds.

kek

I'm sure she did. But I mainly wonder how she ate and drank? Did she sneak down to the kitchen in the middle of the night? Did she use Monokuma to bring food up to her?

She's coming for your waifus.

She will not touch undisputed best girl.

I thought she just wanted Makoto.