WHO ASKED FOR THIS?

WHO ASKED FOR THIS?
GET ME OFF OF THIS RIDE
GET ME OFF GET ME OFF GET ME OFF GET ME OFF

Wait why is gameboy guy there? He isn't dead

Tsukishima is a fun guy.

FIVE CHAPTERS LEFT AND WE GET THIS GUY INSTEAD OF AIZEN
WHAT IN THE FUCK

Personally, I was quite pleased to see Facebook again, and him using his power as a way to get round the current problem was a neat trick.
Can't really see why this, of all things, would put you off the series, given all the crap Bleach's had happen over the years

>implying Tsuki isn't Aizen's bankai

I haven't thought Bleach was good since my balls dropped but shit like this happening when there's FOUR (4) chapters left is making it sink in that I've wasted a fucking decade following this trite and there won't be a decent pay off at the end

That would make some sense, considering everything that happened to Ichigo right from the beginning was all part of Aizen's keikaku.

He could have severed his bankai from himself in case anything happened to him. Any relationship that Tsukishima has to anyone else like the fullbringers could have easily been implanted in them using his ability.

>aizens bankai
Didn't his zan disintergrate after getting btfo by final getsuga or will kubo retcon that shit.

I thought he absorbed upon reaching SSButterfly 2

if he isn't dead his zanpakuto can still be re made

yes it was "retconned"

Not much of a payoff since we've been waiting to see him since it showed those guys were training with ganju back when this arc started.

bleach has been dead to me since the aizen arc ended, crap crap and more crap no plot, no story, nothing interesting, worse than a crappy fanfiction

>Didn't his zan disintergrate after getting btfo by final getsuga

Aizen said his sword was actually fusing with himself, like Ichigo's did, because he transcended the need for a sword. He was probably delusional, but it would just be like Kubo to make his delusional rant actually true.

I stopped reading. Bleach long time ago but those are the fullbring guys right? Why are they back?

Sasuga kubo

They were humans and got killed, so now they are in the soul society.

Wasn't his power about inserting himself in the past of others?
>Inb4 he trained in the spiritual world and now his power is the perfect counter for Ywach's
Yeah, expected of Kubo

>He gets his sword back in one chapter

At least when Naruto lost Kurama they had to go through a convoluted scheme in order to get him back. Bleach is not gonna end well holy shit.

Why didnt ichigo got arrested for murderirng someone? One thing is killing nameless monsters ghosts, but another is killing real human beings.

Who's better at keikaku? Tsukishima or Aizen?

It was never going to

How the fuck does Tsukishima's ability even work? Can't he just one shot anyone by inserting their death into the past? Can he instantly turn a cow into a burger by inserting into it's past that the cow was killed a cooked?

Either Kubo forgot the limits of his powers or he's canonically the biggest retard in the series for ever losing.

What series do you think you're reading? C'mon, seriously? They're all dead, but death doesn't mean shit.

Two characters that are literally dead appeared in this chapter, and you didn't realize that this was strange. Because the story takes place in the afterlife.

Gameboy helped them sneak into the Royal Guard house a few chapters ago.

In his fiht with Byakuya he was able to counter hi attack because he made it so all of his techniques were created by training with him, byakuya had to come up with a brand new attack to beat him.

It is a broken as fuck demi god like abilitty, and there is no explanation for why he is not end game level

No, he can't change the past, only alter himself to be a part of it.

By making himself part of the past that destroyed Ichigo's bankai, he made it so the event was no longer absolute by Ywach's doing. So Orihime could reject that event.

Or Kubo is dumb. I don't know. It definitely has something to do with Ywach being able to converge all timelines into one that is favorable to him and Facebook being able to create completely new timelines from the past.

>No, he can't change the past, only alter himself to be a part of it.
>
>By making himself part of the past that destroyed Ichigo's bankai, he made it so the event was no longer absolute by Ywach's doing. So Orihime could reject that event.

Reread the Byakuya fight

He doesn't just alter memories, he alters the past of an object.

"I cut the ground, to rewrite the past of this arena. I rewrote the past so that I came here and set up dozens of traps ahead of time", then dozens of traps suddenly show up.

He didn't just "Change the memory" there, if he had only changed the memory, then even if the ground "remembered" there being traps, there still wouldn't be traps. Yet there were traps, meaning his ability is to rewrite the past as shown.

I want to say the trap laying stuff was part Facebook's ability and partly Invader Must Die helping him out. Like the room was modified to be able to modify itself with Facebook's ability.

His powers would be too OP otherwise.

yeah its gonna be a rushed mess

For those asking why YHWACH didn't do anything. It's probably because he's so powerful he doesn't give a shit.

Like he ignored Orihime during the entire fight.

>It's probably because he's so powerful he doesn't give a shit.

That's the lazyest excuse a writer can come up with to give the characters a chance to beat a villain way too powerful

man, Kubo is really pulling out all the asspulls to finish bleach

IT WAS ME user! I ASKED FOR FACEBOOK! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!

Thats kubo for you, the espadas battles were less than fun because of that, Aizen defeat as well, kubo has a habit of making villains who are too strong and writing himself into a corner.

At this point only the father of all asspuling will defeat Juha, even Aizen would have a hard time killing him.

Thinking back, Aizen had more conviction than Ichigo in the end, not even being torn in half by the FGT was enough to stop him from trying to fight.

I don't give a fuck at this point. So long as the shipfags are pissed off.

The Narutard shitposter is a virgin cunt though.

He was in Shinigami form when he killed Ginjo. He left no evidence behind.

ichigo has been such a piece of shit this arc

You really think yuha will lose? We still don't know why yama couldn't kill him 1000 years ago

Will they ever show up?

Ive fapped to just about every girl in bleach and I was glad they all carried my boner for almost 10 years now.

So what the fuck did FB do again?
>Ichigo releases bankai
>Yhwach selects a future where the bankai is broken, and skips to that.
>This somehow prevents Orihime from fixing the bankai because she "can't reject such an absolute future"
>Facebook stabs Ichigo
>Creates an event where his bankai was broken in the past (???)
>This somehow gives Orihime the power to fix it.

Also doesn't explain how Ichigo has any power left at all consider Yhwach sucked him dry.

>Last chapter
>Aizen appears to become the new Soul King after they defeate Yvwach
>Then he uthers a single word
>"Bankai"
>THE END

Yhwach just sucked out the hollow and quincy power, making Ichigo pure master race. He's now more powerful.

What I want to know is what the fuck Yhwach just declared. Did he just merge himself into the space-time continuum so that he can appear to murder everyone at the moment they attain true happiness on every timeline?

I agree bleach should've ended with aizen

Why do i think this will actually happen

It will not happen because its impossible, but that would be nice.

>Since when did you fall under the impression I could only open three of these seals?

How precisely did Aizen walk about freely? Were the seals undone, or was it just a reiatsu projection.

He's one with the chair now. Through it he hypnotizes the ground into thinking it's slanting towards his destination.

But that was before the chair. When Kyoraku visits him.

With that said, it is a good chair.

God this would be the best end of any manga ever but I doubt Kubo has the balls

I say he has the balls, but he will never be allowed to do it. If he even thought about it.

NO BRAKES ON THE KUBO TRAIN, MOTHERFUCKER!

I dare Kubo to show Ryuken lying powerless on the ground after Auswahlen, that would be the biggest "fuck you" ever, what difference will they make in battle anyway? All I can see them doing is give their power to Ichigo to return his powers back.

Isshin's Final Gestuga Tensho, and Ryuuken's Schrifts?
I dig it.

Ryuken gives his powers to Ishida. Then it'll be Uryuu+Ichigo team up for the final fight.

>I dare Kubo to show Ryuken lying powerless on the ground after Auswahlen
Why do you want to cause me pain?

Now this is going to be fun.

Proof or faggot.

>Bleach is shit.
>Posts Naruto.

This meme has to die.

This time instead of putting Zangetsu on his head, he'll chain Uryuu up directly on Tensa Zangetsu. Oh what a twist, yet so foreshadowed!

How about a fusion dance?

Please. I would love if something like this actually happened.

Bleach is easily the worst of the big 3
anyone who denies it has shit taste or is addicted to Kubo dick

>IchiHime
>IchiRuki

That owuld be the most awesome way to finally deal with shipper's shit.

Kubo is the worst mangaka of the last 20 years

I don't follow. I was thinking about a fusion dance between Uryuu and Ichigo.

>Bleach is worse than Naruto and One Piece post timeskip

yeah okay lmfao

>"Please Kubo please shove your malformed cock down my throat in the hopes that every 20 weeks I'll get a good cumshot"

>being this underage

Anything goes man, if he REALLY has to wrap this up in few chapters with that much plot unsolved, enough for at least two flashbacks (old Gotei, Aizen's motives, Ginjo's and Tsukishima's backstory) and much more, it doesn't matter anyway.

can someone explain why he had a change of heart? literally made no sense to me.

This manga gets more bullshit all the time.

Who even cares about the plot anymore, just tell us who pairs up with who so I can stop pretending to be remotely interested in this garbage.

Fuck man, this manga started with promise and its ending in total disaster.

I assumed he just gave up and in what he assumed an honorable demise he respected Ishida's choice. Plus he didn't think he really mattered in the end

Naruto is easily the worst of the big 3 anyone who denies has shit taste or are addicted to Kishimoto dick.

Well sure, but did you mean a three way fusion or something?

Who is "B" ?

>caring about pairings
what the fuck is wrong with people

Bazz-B

Its especially funny in Bleach when the only canon confirmed relationship involve at least one half being dead.

Or deader than dead in the case of ghosts.

OPfags and their obsession with shipping everything

I just miss Stark and Harribel.

Maybe we'll see Harribel in the epilogue
Stark maybe if we get a reset end

I remember when I used to like Bleach more than Naruto. Kubo can only save this shitfest by making Ichiruki a thing like Kishi did with Naruhina.