Is anime just another leftist tactic to get us to like inferior things?

Is anime just another leftist tactic to get us to like inferior things?

Pic related. Left pic demonstrates western animation in 1940. Pic on the right is nip animation in 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gtfqb
youtube.com/watch?v=VlefObjJ5hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These two images are cherry-picked as fuck. Dragonball super was and still is infamous for its shitty animation. Other modern animes have spectacular animation, like One Punch and AoT. And I'm fairly certain there are countless shitty, trash looking animations from around the 1940s, but I'm not even going to expend the effort to look into that.

i love those shitty anime moments

No, sweetie, Nippon is superior.

Infantilization keeps the population under thumb and makes sure the reproductive age females gravitate to wrinkly balls.

Learn2dominanceheirarchy

some anime is really great, but the vast majority is trash.

just like with.... normal TV.
a couple of jewels, and the rest is garbage.
Who wouldve thought, eh?

>i-it's meant to look like shit! that's why it's superior!

klll yourself stefan

>watching anime made after 2009
I hope nobody on Sup Forums is this fucking pleb

What is that, like 5 unique frames played over 8 seconds, but at different angles? I'm sorry but anime just seems lazy to me. First of all it plays at like 10 fps, and of those frames most are recycled frames at different angles. Its like a 12 year olds first animation project.

>it's meant to look like shit
Nobody said that. He literally fucking said that Dragon Ball Super is INFAMOUS for being terrible, not that it's good for being terrible.

Anime has strong western values for men that they don't get from the media anymore in their own country for obvious reasons.

BEADY ANIME EYES

Anime went to shit at the end of the early 2000's

>japanese animation in the year 2017
streamable.com/gtfqb

>western animation in the year 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=VlefObjJ5hM

anime animation in the 90's was the best ever
digital anime was a mistake, western or eastern
look at dragon ball movies from the 90's that was a peak

this is stupid

DBZ has very good animation actually. DBS is trash even though it's coming out like... 20 years later?

They definitely went cheap and hired some interns for DBS.

BLU-RAYS TRANSLATED WHEN REEEE I DON'T WANT TO WATCH JOJO WITH CENSORSHIP AND SHITTY ANIMATION

The only sad truth