Civil War IS Coming To SOUTH

Let me just get a bunch of things out of the way for people really out of the fucking loop. I hope you already know the *actual* history of South Africa but if you haven’t had the non-kosher take on it read this archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica. I’m not going to spend half the thread explaining that. I assume most of Sup Forums knows by now anyway. Rather, I’m going to explain the current situation, dispel some minor misconceptions and then just say where we go from here.

>Is there a race war going on in South Africa?

There’s tension and there’s sporadic eruptions of violence. Farm murders happen, yes and they are extremely violent and often racially motivated. However, most whites and blacks live in the cities so there’s an extremely low sense of urgency to address this problem and it doesn’t really represent the wider political concerns of the country. Most whites live in private security guarded neighbourhoods with electric fencing, barred windows ect ect to keep out the ghouls. There is a small amount of middle class blacks that also live in these neighbourhoods who have managed to rise above the herd and share similar grievances with the ridiculous crime rate. Coloureds in urban areas are either similarly middle classed or are (mostly) involved in gang violence with each other in the Cape Flats. Most coloureds despise blacks in a “least I’m better than them” attitude and rightfully so in most cases. Indians are really good with business in Natal and thus are also a tad bit uneasy with the poor blacks who look at them with jealousy. Suffice it to say there’s minority races plus minorities of urban blacks that have managed to survive economically despite the heavy corruption of the government (which I’ll get to in a moment) and the large black underclass constantly given gibs to not chimp-out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nu3izzxDYyE
youtube.com/watch?v=yvDM7hFTwYE
ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CERD.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn how to space.

>Is the government calling for the race war?

The current government is the ANC. You have to understand that the ANC at least immediately after 94 (They were terrorists prior yes of course) was that of "ok guys let's work together". That obviously has fallen apart and they're now run by fat cats stealing money and holding extravagant parties. However, due to their corruption they need a scapegoat for the declining economy so they blame whites and sort of nudge the idea that it's all our fault. Also besides a handful of incidents of Zuma singing "Kill the Boer" (which was scandal itself in the party) they haven't been saying "ok guys, kill all whites" If they did there would be a Boer Republic within a month because then it IS war. They're just little by little placing the blame on us. ANC support is in the townships and the countryside where there’s very little political consciousness and most just see it as routine to vote in the “liberators”. They are election time fed propaganda that unless they vote ANC they will be “oppressed” again. As the economy worsens the underclass problem increases (we’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country) as 10s of millions are on grants supported by only a couple million tax payers. The entire country is being held up by appeasement gibs.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan. Obviously the fault lies with the government who simply try to hoard as much wealth for themselves as possible, but to keep the peasants from placing their necks on the guillotine they blame “white monopoly capital”. A target is being placed on our backs as the economy worsens.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and seemed to be doing OK for the first 12 odd years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons. The heaviest piece from my knowledge you can own is a shotgun and there’s a lot of regulations surrounding owning something as simple as a revolver. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. However, also remember in the event of a race war, an ANC government will not be behind it. The SA military will not be used to slaughter whites as it is not controlled by the black underclass or overt black nationalist communists like the “EFF” or Economic Freedom Fighters (a new party led by Julias Malema, the guys you see wearing those red suits in parliament). In the event of a shtf scenario the military will try (and probably fail) to keep the peace. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well. White men who were drafted up until 1989 are all nearing 50 or older. If war will happen it will be because the patience of the black underclass with the corrupt government would have run out and they will fight mostly with petrol bombs, spears and here and there a black market AK 47.

>Who will side with who?

It will be the black underclass vs everyone else, with the black middle class as pretty much the only ones on the fence to freely choose who to side with.

Which boer were you on the previous thread? I was the leaf, the only leaf I think.

user. You know umkhonto sizwe did not hand in their guns after 1994.
Those rusted aks and 9mm are still around.

What are your plans for the future user?

Bump. So many Saffas seem bluepilled as fucked, even on Sup Forums. Have you considered moving to Orania OP? I'd love to visit.

Orania is a private company, that's how they can exist

I didn't post but btw I'm Afrikaans.

Nevermind then.

Bumping. I read your last thread user
Your hopeful desire for peace is nice and all but its not gonna happen.
Si vis pacem parabellum.

Please enjoy this song, written from one of our modern day folk musicians for you
youtu.be/Nu3izzxDYyE

youtube.com/watch?v=yvDM7hFTwYE

What's happening here?

Ok now this is more like it.

So how many white Africans will die for this and how many will leave you to die? What is the actual chance you could take on every black and win? Can you guys survive in the bush? Do you have an idea for training and organizing?

>survive in the bush
We've been over this before, memeflag faggot.
They have families...how do you expect to care for babies and the elderly in a fucking forest?
You're an absolute retard. Maybe take off your memeflag and show us who you really are. Probably some stupid bong or yankee.

somebody probably called somebody's mother a poes...

A bunch of nonathletic whites who can't chase down a nigger or start a race war.

They really aren't faster because of race. Its cause they train harder.

Well I look forward to see how things turn out.

I mostly agree with your assessment, but just have a point to make about firearms licences. If you have the time and the patience it is not that difficult to arm yourself. Sure the paperwork can take upwards of a year if you're unlucky, but if you go through the process correctly, and (very important) are a member of a recognized hunting association/gun club, then you will be able to legally own multiple weapons, including high powered semi-autos or even full auto if you have the relevant licence. A FAL will set you back about R10 000 though so probably not worth its meme value.

t. Involved in hunting industry

When I was in school we were partnered with a South African school. I can't remember it's name but it had "Nelson Mandela" in it. They got to visit us one week (they were supposedly poor so it was meant to be good for them). It was weird, they all had the latest phones, new laptops and designer clothes. A bit of a shock considering I grew up in a poor area. The students and teachers were all Bantu, gay or bisexual, ardent commies, and kept trying to fuck everyone.

I've met plenty of whites from SA and they're cool. They banter like Aussies and drink like Brits. But can anyone explain why the blacks I met were like that?

Sounds like a private school.

I have a question,
Why are the majority of whites in South Africa cucks?

Did they put something in your food/water?
Or are you just so week?

My family had friends in SA under Apartheid, they where Boers and Namibian Germans.
I also had ancestors fighting with the whites under Apartheid against black terrorists in multiple African countries.
And had members who where Police officers and members of the SADF.

They where super nazionalists, where more racist than your average KKK or Neo Nazi, but where intelligent and had morals.
And also the women where sometimes even more racist than the males, they where the perfect wife material.

So what the actual fuck happened?
As the other user said before, why are you cucking out even on /pol?

Bump

got supercucked

After 1994 most schools were integrated for the first time. From then on the myth of the "Rainbow Nation" was pushed in an effort to create racial unity. White guilt was pushed as well, leading to a generation of self loathing white children.

Also remember that in SA a white can lose his/her job, face financial ruin, and be socially ostracized for making racial comments on social media. This means that most people will keep their views to themselves, only speaking about their real racial views among trusted friends.

Not sure about why some South Africans on pol cuck out. (Also noticed it). I think it has to do with refusing to accept reality:
>hurr durr its just normal crime guyyys
>some blacks are based guyys
>Im not a crazy right winger like you :)))
You can take a horse to water but you cant force it to drink

constant propaganda since the 80's or even earlier....24/7.....laws restricting whites from working, whites have voice here unless Jewish, race mixing BS pushed thru soapies which chicks here live on...education BS, strict gun laws etc etc etc

had a little saffer fag come over here to study: bluepilled poofter bait, jiminey crickets

Get on with the fucking fight then. You haven't got forever either.

It's a form of brainwashing in my opinion. The anti-white bullshit that we've seen escalating in the West in recent years was tested and perfected in SA. There is nothing I loathe more than self-hating white liberals.

has anyone tried to get the UN involved in to stop discrimination against whites?

That will never happen. Why? Because even with BEE and the other exclusionary policies, most whites still live a damn good life here. It's difficult to claim oppression when your lifestyle is on par with Europe and the Commonwealth countries.

What about volunteers, bro? How can we get into South Africa to help when it kicks off.

Can't wait to fight for glory in the SA race war.

My brother come home

God damnit, you modern Boers sound like Boomers.

why even bother living in Africa

I'm correct though.

Tell that to the young white guys I see begging and fucked up on drugs, living in drains and eating out of bins, I've seen it

Where do you live? I'm not denying poor whites, but they make up a fraction of the white population.

In a large previously white area, I see more and more middle age white guys with signs at the robots. I have been lucky to stay employed and my living standard certainly isn't on par with Europe. You must hang with rich whites and jews.

As far as i know, there is the big prophet of the Boer people.
His name was Nicolaas Van Rensburg, he predicted a lot.
He predicted that the US would send military aid to help the whites during the civil war.
The president would be a a white man with hair like a wig.
The problem is that the US troops will leave too soon.

Check out the prophecies!

I have a management level position but I don't earn anywhere near what Europeans earn. I have worked for over 30 years and I will NEVER be able to afford to buy a home here. The wealth gets stripped away slowly but surely. I'm being fined R55 000 for not completing my tax forms even tho I have never missed a tax payment. Sounds fair eh.

I'll concede that point. I stay in suburban Gauteng, and its very comfy. It can't be as bad as you describe though surely? Whites eating out of bins?

Nah m8 he's coming to Perth.

Yes However one Agreement you might consider amending or deleting any reference to agreements referenced to and contained in is this one
>International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

Adopted and opened for signature and ratification by General Assembly resolution 2106 (XX) of 21 December 1965
entry into force 4 January 1969, in accordance with Article 19

> ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CERD.aspx

this is some fucked shit

and i spend a lot of time in papua new guinea, where you can literally get torn to pieces limb by limb by marauding kanakas after stopping for someone blocking the road

at least they don't hammer people with brainwashing propaganda up there

hey ausfags, did you know that most grass skirt wearing straight outta the bush PNGers are laughing at how self flagellating we are as a people? if there weren't military guards up there, they'd have killed everyone in Manus Island already just because they're AIDS ridden muslim.

Note this part in the openeing paragraphs.

>Considering that the United Nations has condemned colonialism and all practices of segregation and discrimination associated therewith, in whatever form and wherever they exist, and that the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples of 14 December 1960 (General Assembly resolution 1514 (XV)) has affirmed and solemnly proclaimed the necessity of bringing them to a speedy and unconditional end,

This is how they can say White Colonialist are racist and that's why whites of Colonialist heritage and culture can be discriminated against with impunity.

Ye man, about 200m from where I work is a storm drain shared by a young white guy and a middle aged coloured guy. I've seen them share food out of bins on bin day. They have a trolley and mission around with it. Also a young scruffy white guy who wanders around talking to himself, clearly fucked on something. Cape Town.

Good luck Good Hope and King Khoebaha Cornelius III!

That's fucked. I suppose that in the old days we would find whites like that work on the railways. No such luck anymore unfortunately.

That also explains why going to the UN would be pointless. I don't trust those globalist niggers as far as I can throw them.

we'll need those guys in the future if we ever sort this shit out.

You talk about the black underclass as if it were a monolith. Are there differences between the capabilities of Xhosa, Zulus and other bantu ethnicities to organise?
Might some try to create an own ethnostate similar to the bantuhomelands but large enough to be somewhat capable of sustainance?

Does China supports the country in a way that will benefit the status quo and make the day of nogibs an unlikely scenario?

Well, maybe the Joos that push it...

What happened to AWB? They were able to muster thousands of armed men and feed thousand of poor Afrikaners. That's significant no matter how stormfaggy they were.

What happened to the Afrikaner Volksfront?

old dutch fag here
I'm in my mid 30's, grew up in heerhugowaard, but luckily my family moved to the USA when I was a teen and I learned to shoot, hunt, camp, and other survival etc.

if there is a 3rd Boer War againt the nikkers i'll hop on a flight and join my brothers in a heartbeat.

in b4 kanker.

>tfw parents saw the writing on the wall as far as Zimbabwe was concerned in the early 80s
>tfw fled to Australia in 1984, I was just 2 at the time
>tfw lay awake on hundreds of sleepless nights imagining the sheer magnitude of the bullet I dodged

Niggers were a mistake.

"If" being the pertinent word there. I'm very pessimistic about it all.

I don't understand why you think the underclass is going to do anything different. Sounds like more of the same.

Yes but you see the problem right...The UN is basically saying White Christian heterosexual Colonialist culture must be destroyed.
Even though our own laws do not state that at all. The courts interpret the Philosophy or Ideology (Jurisprudence) of 'International laws' when applying our laws.

Stfu faggot, learn to listen. You've just wasted all our time, plus forced me to waste everyone's time too, I'm order to take the time to correct you. This isn't reddit.

It's a bit blackpilling to think one world government already existed before most of us were born and it decreed what you said.

The blacks still very much see themselves along tribal and ethnic lines. If things go south and SA Balkanises then you can expect to see distinct Zulu, Xhosa etc states springing up.

As for China, we are a member of BRICS and so I would assume that it would be in the chinks best interests to maintain the status quo.

That's really fucking bad, and assuming our government even knows about it, they would support it without much opposition.

could white saffers and indians work together? im sure they could. indians are pretty close to being white once theyre domesticated. surely the whites can plead their case to the indian government for assistance in the coming genocide

>can whites and poos work together
Absolutely, we did before. Pic related.

Take this for example: in Australian Anti-discriminiation laws This clause was put into it.

(7 Ratification of Convention
Approval is given to ratification by Australia of the Convention.)

That convention then obliges lefty Judges to accept The UN's designation that Colonialism is racist.

So they then make a decision based on the Oppressor and Oppressed ideology.

Deleting that reference to the 'Convention' as alluded to earlier , would prevent them acknowledging the UN.

That can be deleted or suspended until its amended in the UN or deleted for ever.

The UN doesn't have to be reformed as a priority...it can be deleted from our laws by a determined campaign to redpill folks of exactly what it does..a whole political party could be dedicated to legislating that single action...Removing reference to the International Convention on the elimination of all forms of racial discrimination

The problem with China is, that they would help the Niggers with military aid against the whites.

And the reason would be that the chinks don't want to have the whites rules over South Africa, because then the Gooks would not be able to loot ZA, and also Nogs are there puppets too.

Personally i think that the only countries that would help the Boers would be Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and Hungary.
Hungary for example already works together with the Boer groups, and was also the only country who openly was pro Apartheid.
Also maybe some Eastern European countries would help to with food, aid or maybe even military.
But the (((west))) will 100% not help, and would probably even help the Monkeys killing the whites.

That's good to know.

Look under Chapter 14: General Provisions of the Constitution of South Africa.
Wikipedia says:
>The final chapter deals with transitional and incidental provisions. In particular, the first part deals with international law, providing that existing agreements binding South Africa will continue to bind it, and that new agreements (except those of a technical nature) will only be binding once approved by Parliament. It also provides that customary international law applies in South African unless it conflicts with national law, and that the courts must, where possible, interpret national law to be consistent with international law."

How's the mindset among whites in SA compared to those in the US and EU? Is there similar levels of white guilt or are you more wary of the times that are about to come?

Doesn't One nation want to withdraw from the UN ?

Malcolm Roberts is right into it.
It should be a single issue for a party it is that important I reckon.

I can't wait to see OP's ass get necklaced, uhuru motherfucker!

A lot of SA pol posters have an 'it's pretty good here, we'll always be able to keep one step ahead'. I think they're in denial, like ghetto jews that didn't make it out in time.
I know a few who have got themselves and their money out. They're amazed that SA infrastructure hasn't collapsed.
If you can't/won/t get out, I'd recommend you give some serious thought to how to slip out quick if it all goes pear-shaped. Let the blue-pilled fuckers get slaughtered, perhaps we can have our white shoah.

bump

There's lots of white guilt in the middle class. People are scared to admit that this is happening. It's the same as what happened in Zim. Some people will deny it right up until they wake up in the middle of the night with 6 nogs around them.

Exactly right. It's because this country has seen so much shit most people believe it won't ever crash totally.

Cool bud. How 'bout you cash me and OP outside and see what happens?

IT'S ALL SAID BY SIENER VAN RENSBURGH

You have those who emigrate "for economic reasons" they tell themselves (trying not to admit it's because of the nigs). A lot of those of us who stay do so because we aren't cucks who give up our country so easily. What's the point of calling yourself remotely Redpilled or nationalist if you forsake the ability to maintain your culture by moving to the UK or America where ultimately the same fate lies ahead? It's just cowardice at that point. Better to stand our ground now against nigs rather than selfishly leave that burden to our grandchildren against spics and muzzies.

Oh look this guy from the last thread with his blm meme flag.

A typical disinfo shill so don't let the thread fill up with just responding to this nigger.

If you include all the additional taxes we need to pay to have a normal life it starts to look pretty bad. Private schooling for kids + Private medical aid due to current state of public hospitals + private security for your home as the police are useless + 2m high walls with electric fence to keep opportunity crimes to a min + all manor of gov corruption to pay for basic services that tax should provide ( etolls) and ofc the latest car tyre tax because they need more money. Extortion it is.

I would go in a drop of a hat to aid my Portugues brothers and sisters.

I have the book, it's pain in the ass translating Afrikaans

>Private hospitals

Boy oh boy is this important. You probably heard of that one oke who went to that public hospital for heart surgery and when he woke up they had amputated his legs cus they got him mixed up with another guy.

Hey bud, you or any of the other posters near Cape Town by any chance? We should start monthly meetups.

Anyone pushing for civil war is working for the Jew. All cival war would be is whites killing whites. What they want.

So are you a kike puppet? Yep

The problem is the raging demographic nightmare of the black population expanding at a massive rate. At some stage it will all come crashing down and we will be massively outnumbered and out gunned.

Unless something can be done to curb the birth rates we are finished no matter the good intentions of staying here are...

A sadness creeps into my heart at the very thought of leaving but on the plus there will be one less taxpayer to feed their ungrateful mouths.

Irish Republicans volunteered and fought with Boer commandos in the Boar war and you fucks repaid us by sending guns to the loyalist death squads in Northern Ireland. You people are not white and call yourself Africans, in that regards you are correct because you are a pack of niggers and if another pack of niggers wipes you out I won't give a shit. I've never met a nice south arican

Have you guys ever heard of Jules Malema? He seems pretty redpillied about the economy desu

>A sadness creeps into my heart at the very thought of leaving but on the plus there will be one less taxpayer to feed their ungrateful mouths.

You could just kys

Yeah I'm in Stellenbosch. 1st year student

I hope all the right wing parties, including the black Christian (ACDP) and nationalist parties (IFP) form a coalition and shill for local autonomy and free market together.

That I have and there are many examples of SA hospital fails.
When I broke my rib near harrismith riding off-road 250cc two strokes I had my friends take me straight to the closest hospital..... Big mistake should have driven an extra 40mins to Bethlehem for their private hospitals there....

I had to wait for the halftime break in the opening game of the Fifa world cup because the doctors refused to come out before hand... They didnt have needles to give me an injection of painkillers or any kind of straping to wrap my rib... I was given voltaren pills and told to come back for xrays tomorrow as the rest of the staff are also watching fifa world cup...

Turns out my rib was a clean break so no complications but voltarin pills was their only supply imagine needing life saving surgery... from a nigger who cares more about the game than his patients and a hospital that is pretty and new just without any medical supplies........... Fucking ANC NIGGERS

I'm sorry you feel this way. I've met nice Irish people. Perhaps you've met a few bad ones or too little of us?

That's pretty scary. I luckily haven't needed a hosp in years.

Africa can only work with authoritarian communism.

Jesus fucking christ. Nig ran hospital? I know some who work in grocery and I would never trust them with my food let alone my health. Is that one prepper still taking donations?

sounds like the niggers were well taight by you lot all Africans together mun you squalid orange fucks are another stripe of nigger and won't be missed

>I'm sorry you feel this way

Well the maybe you cunts should have not armed loyalist death squads for shits and giggles after we helped you. Bit late to change your minds now

meme flag come now show your self nigger.

If you only want to past Edgy as fuck comments that do not give anything to the thread why are you here? need to drop some lame not even banter to get a personal response? Is your life so dull and disconnected that this is your version of socializing?

Doesn't matter any how go back Sup Forums