Why won't you admit Stephen Paddock is a terrorist?

Why won't you admit Stephen Paddock is a terrorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=012_1188250609
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause he's not anything until there's a motive

Nigga he a terrorist

Because there is no evidence that he is one. To be a terrorist you need a motive, the act of killing a bunch of people isn't enough.

He was a muslim terrorist, yeah. ISIS claimed him as one of his own, he had a muslim wife, and travelled frequently to muslim countries.

HMMMM.

This dumb nigger bitch really needs to keep her mouth shut. She’s way out of her league here.

Learn how to read a dictionary, nigger.

Nigga please. Muslim brothers and peaceful people

Terrorism is a political act, dipshit.

Nigga I ain't readin yo muthafuckin white propaganda, bitch

what was his political objective?

I'm estranged in the way I agree with hard core niggers, who I hate. But they hate me back? It works flawlessly.

I'm happy to admit he is an Antifa terrorist. I don't question this one bit. It's why we need to round up and detain all communists in the Alaskan death camps.

radical left wing terrorists need to be stopped
shut down the democratic party

Sure. He's a leftist extremist. He pushes the same causes you do; black lives matter, antifa, #resist, and so on. Maybe you should admit it too.

Because he isn't. Have you got any evidence that it was politically motivated?
Because you're a nigger and you can bearly read

Nigga I am a man of peace. Fuck yo crackers and your terrorist sheit

Because they're verified on twitter.

He's a far left terrorist who wanted to kill as many Christians as he could.

No right now he is a mass murderer you below 80 iq protohuman

Terrorist means political motive. Why don't liberals and niggers know things like this?

>bearly

He is, he's a Muslim terrorist

Is she stupid, even if he were Muslim he would still be a white guy.

Terrorism requires a motive.

This guy, as far as we all know right now, is a ghost. No presense on social media, nobody seems to know him or his beliefs, and he has no record of previous activity. This isn't the same as Trump labeling a guy who screams "ALLAHU AKBAR" while murdering people a terrorist.

BREAKING: Without the mental capacity to construct a proper argument, some racist nigger posts a twitter rant.

>bearly
Nigga you pakis even go to school in fuckin Bongistan?

Fuckin curry-lovin goat fucker.

What he meant is that you can read as well as a bear

Is it even literally possible to be "mentally-well" and shoot hundreds of random people for literally NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL?
He was a fucking millionaire with a nice life and no obvious problems. What mentally-well person gives all that up, kills and hurts all those random people, and then kills himself?

What a stupid fucking bitch.

I'm happy to admit he is an Islamic terrorist.

The only evidence we have so far of his terrorist links is the claim by ISIS that he was a Muslim.

So - two deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history were committed by Muslims.

Time to look through the retweets and find which one is you. :^)

What were his political or religious motivations for this heinous act?

That argument has been tested in U.S. courts already. I don't remember which serial killer it was, but one of the high profile ones, tried arguing that no sane person would want to commit the crimes he did.

antifa terrorist

Nigga I'm a fuckign lion, you God damn pussified moosenigger

a lefty terrorist sure

>lets make it about race instead #kangz

he is a terroist, but a lone one until anything is proven.
that he attacked a country concert confuses me.

Don't blaspheme the Lords name

Don't you need an agenda to be a terrorist?

You need to not know what you did was wrong to be declared insane in court

His motive was that he became a muhammedan and wanted to kill people who didn't believe his satanic unholy book and his bastard prophet

Wow she's fucking stupid. It's not AP's job to provide ISIS proof of connection, all they're doing is reporting what they said, because people want to know that kind of thing.

Lord is a nigga and will smite you mofoin white shits

do we have actual proof or is this just inferred from his partner

he didnt put forward a manifesto. i know its hard for your feble liberal brain to understand that sometimes things are classified by intent not the action alone. though you do understand what a hate crime is which is odd

terrorism is done with the sole intent of scaring people into doing something typically for political reasons. a manifesto or claiming to be of a particular terrorist organization with a established message is required

otherwise its just a random act of violence that would be classified by how it was carried out. this was a rampage killing. on the contrary some "rampage killings" were in fact terrorism because there was a manifesto. a few instances at the american postal office and Columbine a notorious case were terrorist attacks

Either he was mentally ill or he was a terrorist.
The thing is he had to do many things to reach this point, so i tend more to terrorism, but lets wait for the (((media))).

>he is a terrorist
>no known political motive

Why won't you admit to "multiple shooters" apart of the drill, it being a hoax and no blood or gore being prsent from M240B like heavy machine gun fire from a mere 500-1000 feet away

How would being a Muslim terrorist absolve him of guilt?

I can't stand these meme flags
Why would the media report it if it weren't true? They don't want people to hate Muhammedans they want us to feel sorry for them and let a trillion of them into our borders as refugees.

Black supremacists are your greatest ally.

is the MSM actually reporting on him being a terrorist?

liveleak.com/view?i=012_1188250609

M240Bravos sounds no gore those rounds smack witha punch

>feble
Nigga you just making up words now? Redneck fucktard

Because as of now his killings weren't politically motivated.
He absolutely is a mass murderer though.

I understand that stance from a legal perspective, but in reality knowing you're doing something wrong in no way means you aren't insane. Jeffrey Dahmer knew all the sick shit he did was wrong, but do you really think a guy like that is mentally-sound? The same goes for a lot of serial killers, really. I'm not saying they shouldn't go to jail or anything, but these people have mental problems, they aren't sane.

Yeah, they're saying this is a terrorist attack at least from what I've seen of the Canadian news. I don't watch foreign news

Come on man. At least put some effort into your trolling. If I can tell you're not about to make any intelligent posts, and you're just going to continue shit posting, then you're not a good troll if I know where you're going with it. It's like when you're about to tell a joke and someone shouts the punchline. Your jokes are tired friend. You could literally post something intelligent and troll more simply because of your flag, but the fact that you're LARPing as an uneducated nigger and it's obvious simply through the way you post means your disguise is shit and the troll is shit. If you're going to do something, at least put some effort into it.

Amazing how a white man can maintain being a racist privileged right wing gun nut bigot while shooting up white Trump supporters. I thought the media was crawling over themselves to make us believe this isn't the first strike in a civil war.

Who the fuck is gonna read this fuckin self-indulgent shit nigga?

Whatever man, at the end of the day you know what kind of stupid shit your posting. Grow up.

He's just the body they dumped in the room to take the fall. Highly doubt he ever even pulled a trigger.

you're a bad baitposter and have no taste.

>no taste
Coming from a white boi? Oh lordy

With no motive released to this point I have to believe he was actually a convert to Islam.

Alright, state his motive? If I recall my definitions correctly, terrorism must fulfill the objective of pushing an agenda: philosophical, political, or economically, given that they have yet to release even a motive or discovery of a manifesto, this was just wanton murder

Both ISIS and antifa took responsibility, so...

Are there sources yet Swede-friend. The post happening uncertainty always gets me... my guess would habe been leftie or some sort of neutral crazy due to the target choice. But the claim does make me think