Miss Myanmar banned from participating in the Miss World because she raised her voice against Islamic terrorism in...

Miss Myanmar banned from participating in the Miss World because she raised her voice against Islamic terrorism in Myanmar.

hooktube.com/watch?v=zMF3OF7NbNk

archive.is/jrjS6

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864966/Girl-14-drugged-gang-raped-40-men-Thai-island.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo

Looks like a masculine nigger, they made the right choice.

>miss

They steal food from the monks.

She did the right thing. At least Asian countries arent afraid to report on mulsim scum

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864966/Girl-14-drugged-gang-raped-40-men-Thai-island.html

This whole village is muslim, when cops and reporters go there everyone just heads inside and locks the doors. The west can stay cucked

Jesus she must have some Northern Indian genetics because Asians don't look that white naturally.

Oh, you've been there? Or you're just guessing because you've seen a lot of pictures of city rats?

dick or gtfo

>The west can stay cucked

thats pretty rich coming from a country that depends on western sex tourists

>buys into SJW bullshit
Maybe she's has some white blood in her.

Shamefur dispray desu
Sextourists ruin our image

I think it proves the point.

I'd fuck the shit outta that!
It would be like getting my engine rebored

I thought Myanmar was very conservative. Why do they allow this?

>tfw no racist cute buddhist gf

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» (1455)
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

At this point anyone who doesn't think that there is a global conspiracy to turn west into Arabia is seriously retarded.

Based Thai, Id join you in a holy crusade to rid peaceful lands of Muslims

Which one of you faggots is going to donate to my patreon so I can get enough cash to marry this goddess?

Do it you faggots

Have you considered ordering a Buddhist or Hindu mail order bride?

How bad is it in your area? Are they tame at least or do they act like rabbid savages???

You literally have jihadis fighting in the south of your country.

yeah but circumcision though, that's bad. Also unchecked population growth is pretty poor behaviour too

>tfw no qt Myanmar, anti-islam gf
Life is suffering.

Selling your women to horny 60 year old white men is truly liberating and not something a cuck would do

wow miss world confirmed cucked

She should get a real job

That's one huge butt plug

>the west can stay cucked
>have tons on islamic separatists in south of country
>glorify tranny culture and degeneracy

I accept your valid criticism, but maybe there are also some things that you can do better.

Literally have exactly that, it's as amazing as you think it is.

our media outlets are all cucked by jews + Saudi money so they have to portray Muslims positively at all times

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Every night, I can feel my dick, and my balls, even my pubes.