EGYPT NO!!!!

EGYPT NO!!!!

SO INTOLERANT
bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-41482001

We need to send the army to deal with the fags and sodomites at these AIDS Pride Parades

It's pretty fucked up that fags have stolen rainbows forever. Fracturing light into a spectrum is actually bad ass, and now it's just fruity.

>implying we can't take it back whenever we want.
i wonder if they'd ditch the rainbow if it became a symbol of the extreme right wing

It was chosen specifically because it was a Christian icon... One appeared to Noah as a symbol of God after the flood. Many Angels would be painted in rainbow colours as well, to reflect their nature.

There's a reason they chose this symbol, it's innocuous, natural, and *was* especially Christian

Based. You almost forget other parts of the world are still normal when you live in the west, home of (((sexual liberty)))

This is exactly why they did it, if they like biblical symbols so much we can use Sodom and Gomorrah to symbolize homosexuality too.

As as aside, the more you learn about fags you realize everything they do is to spite Christianity, whether or not they believe in it (gays are almost 100% Atheist). The only reason they wanted "marriage" was so they could bully and destroy Christian-run businesses. The only reason they wanted """equal rights""" was to shut down businesses who literally did nothing wrong

Reported to based JUSTin for immediate penis removal.

This, you never see a fag go to a mosque or synagogue and demand to be married in a Jewish or Muhammedan ceremony.
The fag rights movement in the west is done for the sole purpose of destroying our Christian heritage, every move towards secularisation was done to destroy Christianity.
Prayer in school stopped in America literally because a kike took the school to court

wtf I love sisi now.

>Prayer in school stopped in America literally because a kike took the school to court

Yeah the law and courts interpretation had noting to do with it. Nor zero public outcry demanding reform to allow it.

Laws are like that. You just bring a case to the government like demanding they put a base on the moon and they just have to do it.

I can't stand European shitposters

Totally wrong, known a bunch of fags, what they do is try to get laid and gain social acceptance (like most people), probably in that order. They often hate anyone who opposes those goals. They're like any other people... most are subhuman shit and should be gassed, and a very few are really quite decent volk. Standard human fare, from an appropriately cynical perspective.

They're not like other people, God says fags are an abomination

good

I hope they're put to death for being both a fag and an ar*b

I think he was talking about gay activists and what he said makes total sense. Average gay just wants to suck as much dick as he can before he dies of aids. He doesn't care about any of that stuff.

Okay. They're faggy. I guess that makes them different. But in terms of being fucking trash, I'd say they average about the same as most of humanity percentage-wise. It's a high percentage.

when will Sup Forums realize that islam is the only way to save the west

No, they're worse than your average person, God doesn't call your average person an abomination and say they should be put to death.

>follow satan and the west will be saved
No

Maybe. Activists of any stripe are usually trash.

It's not about tolerance. LGBTQP people didn't harm anyone there, they shouldn't be arrested for simply walking on the street and express themselfes without harming anyone.

Don't bring gays into this. It's Jews.

Maybe he should have, because my experience points in that direction. But to each his own. You wanna spend your nights fag-bashing, feel free.

if islam becomes at least 20% of the people in the west im jumping trains , fuck christcucks a lot of this decadence its their fault.

great guess which world leader is gonna open the doors up for more refugees

Are Turks not arabs?

Yeah the kikes hate Christ, they hate him so much they murdered him. But we have to stop calling them Jews, the bible says they're of the synagogue of Satan, they say they're Jews but they're liars. Gods chosen wouldn't murder his only begotten son
Fags are just a pawn of the kikes, which are the synagogue of satan

Do you have anything to back that up? The true reason why so many gays are atheist is because christianity put them down for such a long time. All they want is to be treated fairly and not be looked down upon like you people do.

Nice LARP.

If they want to be treated fairly they should stop living a sexually immoral lifestyle

good. we arent cucks like the west who let degenerates room the streets freely

it's something like the Great Purge but for faggots

STFU faglover

Give me an example of sexual immorality gays commit that isn't pre-enlightenment mumbo jumbo, like god saying "Nooo, you do that wrong! You go to hell first!".

Who isn't a pawn of the kikes at this point? Well, maybe a few... but not many in the West. Infinitessimally few. Gotta get rid of these Juden one way or another. It's not even bigotry, if you explain it like they do when rationalizing Israel. Just a place where they can preserve their culture. We, and all the people of the world, need places where we can preserve our cultures. That means places that are Judenrein. They're the pattern and endorsement for their own exclusion from our societies.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Ancient Assyrians were of the opinion that faggotry inside the military should be punished with castration.
Seems like this was more of a wider cultural notion of that time.

Castration isn't enough

Stop lesbianism before it murder/suicides again.

I said give me something other than:
God: "Nooo, you're doing it wrong!"

Kek, no one refuted me. I guess i won over some of you. It's ok, resistance is hard at first.