Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ces_mI_SOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg
7su2.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/0W8IH6XgZ0c?t=18m6s
vocaroo.com/i/s1jlsifMztu3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best girl.

what do you guys think of 7th Stand User?

What about the sequel?

2nd for best boy

at least two anons find her the most dominatable girl; which is a testament to her greatness.

Narancia is alright.

In fact he is my third favorite Passions member after Bruno and Mistake.

However I don't understand the attention he gets in these threads. He wasn't even a trap.

It's merely a meme.

Naranciafags BTFO again.
>He wasn't even a trap.
He was though, I didn't know he was a female until someone called him "he"

You just can't get it right today can you?

Flat chested women do not have pecs. That's how I knew Narancia was a boy.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Maybe it's a sign for me to stop posting him.

thanks doc

New Hunger Games sim when?

Never

Do it, stop fucking posting him. Even Terufag didn't spam his cancer as much as you.

never, rigged results for maximum (you)s

I miss hotpantsfags

Where is gay priest? I need to confess my sins.

>rigged results for maximum (you)s
is this a censored name for D4C

Doc why...?

Funny Valentine using D4C to gangrape Johnny

No but it should

Narancia didnt even deserve to die, the Final Fight wouldve been crazier if Fugo returned but then he gets killed by Diabolo.(To create the tension/shock value)

No one liked Fugo...

Remember to list what it is when you upload the audio clip. We'll do the OP after this.

>What we're dubbing
youtube.com/watch?v=Ces_mI_SOU4

>The last one we did
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg

He actually turned out to be a much better character than Narancia in PHF, so nah Fugo's cool.

It has a sequel?
I'm not done with my first playthrough of the first but I legitimately would say its better than EoH.

>no one liked Fugo
confirmed for not reading PHF

I'm in love with a gangstar.

No-one in VA really deserved to die except Diavolo, Secco and Cioccolata. Even shits like Prosciutto, who was prepared to sacrifice a whole train of civilians were brave and dedicated to their teammates and goal above all else.

The sequel's in the works.

one in the making. It seems pretty good from what they've shown.
7su2.tumblr.com/

fan sequel. not done by clayman although apparently she's given her blessing

>7su2.tumblr.com/
the art is pretty decent

Gay priest is here now

RESET THIS THREAD

I cannot be happier
I was expected the shittiest fangame when I saw RPG-RT but it is so amazing and full of content and the original-oc shit is also good
Any chance the guy is taking requests for new stands, I have 2 I've made
now I'm a bit suspicious.
Holy shit the arts improved!
lets just hope it stays good

Can I skip part 5?
this motherfucker is boring af

Skip your life.

Different team, so it's a fangame of a fangame.

>skip
>part 5

Pucci, my favorite JoJo is Jonathan.

Isnt that as non canon as Ishida One shot about Hisoka?

Father I must confess that I have had impure thought of you, including me dressing up as DIO.

That's not something to confess, if it was Jotaro, that'd be something. Jonathan is cool.

Don't, It has some good shit around the middle and end

Gold Experience Requiem can trap someone in an infinite death loop, right, but could it do the same with other things?

Like if it gave you a blowjob would you be doomed to an eternity of being sucked off in infinite alternate dimensions?

Part 5 is the most important part in the story, you cannot skip it.

What are the best and worst stand abilities and explain why they are patrician taste/shit.

which of them is best?

no.

Yes

D4C is the best because it's by far the most creative stand Araki has ever made, its ability is genuinely terrifying and absolutely deadly, it's used in really good ways by Valentine and has a 10/10 design.

Worst stand is by far The Sun, without any context.
It is literally
A sun.

I know people are going to tell me I'm wrong, but how I see GER is it can change any value to 0.

He put Diavolos ability to die to 0 but left him a mortal, then killed him. Thus the output being infinite death.

Girl? Loli
Boy? Average

Fine, I'll put up with it.
The only thing that has kept me on reading is the fact that he is "Dio's son".

Dumb question, but how did '30 kars on mars' come about? Its very silly.

Is it from p2's manga? Because I skipped to part4 since thats were the anime is

Read it for the cool fights, not the story.

Jorge joestar will never be translated

Jorge Joestar, a canon side-story.

Read the light novels

>Dumb question, but how did '30 kars on mars' come about? Its very silly.
oh it's fro-
>Is it from p2's manga? Because I skipped to part4 since thats were the anime is
kill yourself

>I almost fell for it

There are 36 Kars on Mars, in the Jorge Joestar novel.
>I skipped to part4
Kill yourself.

Cleaned this up a bit, r8 and share your shit taste.

Is German Science truly the best in the world?

>best
ZA WARUDO
>worst
THE WORLD

youtu.be/0W8IH6XgZ0c?t=18m6s
Here's a thing. Thought you'd enjoy.

Its an LN?

Well I read Phantom Blood and like up to Santana, then gave up because it seemed pretty accurate.

>D4C is the best because it's by far the most creative stand Araki has ever made
Maybe if he didn't drop it's original ability after the beginning of D4C.

Josuke is so pretty

>seemed pretty accurate.
what did he mean by this?

That wasn't bait?
please fuck off and read it chronologically like someone with a functioning brain

good job doc

Pretty damn good taste, looks nice too.
But why do you dislike the part 3 crew more than part 2's literally shit-tier crew? Jotaro isn't bad either, unless you're putting just part 3-Jotaro there.

Ganguro, easily.
>there will never be art of her deepthroating Kiovhi, Josuke, Okuyasu, and Rohan's cocks at the same time

did someone mention best girl?

e30
vocaroo.com/i/s1jlsifMztu3

i want to cut off hot pants' hand so she has to replace it with only to have me cut it off again so i can have infinite hands

Kira Please

I don't really consider part 2 crew a crew, it feels like cheating putting it as least favourite, and I only dislike Jotaro as a protagonist

I guess that makes sense. Well, that's justified.
Take a 10/10, feel proud of that taste user.

yes i did

In that the events of the show were similar. I wasnt missing anything, except the expirience of reading and seeing the art.

Yeah, it wasn't bait. I wasn't trying to be like obtuse or anything. I can always go read battle tendancy, I liked part 2

Too busy jerking it to one of these edits

What don't you like about the part 3 crew? I didn't really like the part too much, but the interactions inside the group were top notch in my opinion. Ringo was a mistake

oh wait, so you've seen the anime? because if so, then never mind

I WANT TO TRISH TO PRESS HER ASS AGAINST MY FACE AND FORCE ME TO SNIFF IT

Yes, I watched the anime untill I was current then started reading the manga starting where the show was.

Now I'm halfway through part 6, and anoyed I have to wait a month for Kira to show up in the show.

This picture looks like Josuke and Okuyasu aren't wearing pants.

They just got too little development, besides Polnareff anyway.
Kakyoin I wanted to like because he reminds me of myself but he's pretty much forgotten and his comeback is shortlived.
Avdol has some fun moments but he's just the resident jobber at the end of the day.
Old Joseph didn't have enough granddad / family moments with Jotaro and hermit purple is boring as fuck.

Also
>part 5 stand
>least favourite part

Did Avdol actually have a good stand?

Well, Okuyasu isn't smart, remember?

Were you that dumb faggot that asked if skipping to part 8 just to see a completely different non-related alternate universe Kira was a good idea

nothing that offends me, 8/10

don't do that faggy ass bullshit where you're embarrassed about what you're posting so you preface it with "so i found a thing..." or whatever. own up and post it like a man or don't post it at all. thanks for reading, and have a good night.