Why are white people so violent and how can we stop white violence?

Why are white people so violent and how can we stop white violence?

Well it seems more and more like this guy converted to Islam so theres that

There is nothing we can do to prevent psychos from breaking the law. Just a symptom of a totally depraved society and world we live in today.

The only thing I can think of is bringing back medieval style torture and executing more criminals

Yes I remember the Orlando Shooting Gun Ban.

Oh wait didnt happen.

Sorry libs, nobody likes you, fuck off

This shit only happens in US. You don't see white people going crazy with guns in Europe.

But it was muslim terrorist...

>we'd
Isn't that fucking tard in Lodonistan?

Everybody i dont like is literally a Na.. shill. Wow great argument user.

>if a muslim did it there'd be laws against them

But that has never happened once, anywhere.

there is no evidence that he joined isis, or was inspired by isis.

Except for the fact that ISIS are claiming responsibility, which despite popular belief they have never, ever done without reason

no, just going crazy with their brown penis

We never said he was working for Isis, we are saying he was the average muslim, so basically same thing I know but still different.

>Posting nonsense
>Meme flag
>Not a shill

What

Well of course that's all you can think of....
You're a Goy

Yes. He's cucked to hell on Islam. He tried to shout down Tommy Robinson while he was reading from the quran

It doesn't matter who the shooter is, there will always be the same gang of people who blame the guns.

>Last year
>Muslim shoots up gay nightclub
>49 killed and 50+ injured
>No change in gun laws
it wouldn't have mattered a single fucking bit if the vegas shooter would have been a muslim, nothing with the gun laws are gonna change

New laws about what? Every possible law is already in place, every crime is already illegal. What more could be done about the rare event when someone who is willing to kill others acts on it? Minority Report type of shit?
Leftards are fucking dumb
>hurr, everything can be fixed with more laws and regulations
>something happened! better create more laws and regulations, surely it is going to do anything!

Rinse and repeat every fucking time

Kill yourself kike.

Sage

Easy, stop Black violence first

checked. isis have in the past claimed responsibility for acts not related to them, as of right now aside from their press release there is literally nothing to suggest that he was 'radicalised'. maybe his slant wife converted him, maybe his gambling debts turned him to allah. it seems way more likely that he was a leftist than an isis terrorist, if you want to go with alex jones's (((sources))) his room was filled with antifa propaganda. it would be pretty funny if he was a muslim but muslim or antifa i doubt we are going to hear it from the MSM because he's a fucking white male.