Even if you are on Madrid/Moorish side, you can't say this is OK...

Even if you are on Madrid/Moorish side, you can't say this is OK. The police were sexually abusing people who wanted to express their opinion, even if they knew the referendum won't be binding and won't be legal, they have the god damned right to put a piece of paper in a plastic box.

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/03/59d33f35ca47412d7f8b4604.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hcxcrxslnYk
youtube.com/watch?v=WJGDtonkqPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder Catalunya remained Aryan and didn't have the Moorish rapebaby syndrome of Castilians

ROASTIES BTFO!

t a i n t e d

>allegedly

fake news nigger

>Title says it happened
>Picture text says its an accusation (aka unconfirmed)
>subtext says it happened

Modern journalism everybody

sounds hot, got a video?

>but is it illegal? Legality seems to be king to spanish posters not whats right?

Spanish Civil War II when?

Illegality doesn't mean much... it was illegal for women to drive in Saudi Arabia not long ago.

Morality trumps legality.

>Be Catalan
>Try to vote
>Get raped

Next time do not hire muslims into the police force, dumbass

elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/03/59d33f35ca47412d7f8b4604.html

Fake New

desu watching the news it all looked like PRL= Communist Poland after WWII when we tried to get our Independence back.

The statement Spanish goverment officials gave was exactly what they said back then in Poland after they shot up worker strikes.

You need to take it with a grain of salt.
Catalans are professional victims, they have been playing this card for decades despite of having almost total autonomous government with 100% competence in education, languages, culture, etc.

Don't mind me, just putting the clock a little back.

.02€ have been deposited to your account.

>nu-pol shilling for anti-white anarcho-communists islamophiles and radical feminists

Show your real flag, Pablo.

Good Morning!

youtube.com/watch?v=hcxcrxslnYk

Well, this gives the "Fuck Catalonians" a new meaning

To be honest, any separatism shouldn't be encouraged.

>touched her breasts and laughed at her
Literally scarred for life, I can't imagine how anything else can be more terrifying to someone protesting in the streets screaming at law enforcers.
Imagine the kind of mental scars left on such a fragile flower.

Sounds like my kind of party

Proved fake
Dont trust catalans, super lying faggots cucks; also the moorish side is the catalans
Eat shit catalufos and back to forocoches
Shills how much do they pay you?

Remenber, Catalonia's separatists sided with Republican Spain back in 1936, which was lead by communists.

Fast forward 80 years, the media response to the riots should tell you that nothing's changed

N O T A D I C K Y B I R D

To be honest there are less retarded ways to contain useful idiots than going full ZOMO on them

Hmmmm.. odds of being bullshit... 85%?

I'm actually reluctant to trust media. Our own media present our country as some kind of mordor

I don't trust them too, but to stage vids like ones posted here would take ridiculous effort with high risk and not so much reward.

also

>Our own (((media))) present our country as some kind of mordor
what a fucking cohencidence

it's a lot better than what they deserve
I wouldn't even give a catalaness to my dog

Not saying that they staged, just that they exaggerate. Like there is another minor pro-abortion protest (funded by soros) currently in Poland, but it would be presented as some massive and all-encompassing protest against government

yeah, but still what Spaniggers are doing is retarded, and will only fuel any and every separatist sentiment in Catalonia.
I mean, this is so stupid that probably even Swetru wouldn't do this.

The thing is, I don't know what is really going on there, because I am not there. I also don't know the historical nuances between the two.

A better question, what do you think of Silesian separatists?

RAŚ?
I doubt they have enough support to break away U. Silesia, Opole would probably tell the to fuck off, and L. Silesia resembles Kresy more and more, especially with all the hohols around.
Although once coal mines will start to fall things might get hot.

>Although once coal mines will start to fall things might get hot.
Exactly. And nobody knows how hot it might end up.

HOT

You dumb fuck, this has nothing do do with Solidarnosć. WE WERE POLES UNDER SOVIET OCUPATION. Its like some region going fuck you we independent nao. Catalonia is fukin Spain.

I don't understand the point of this.

Why would you want independence when you're still going to be in the eu and so not a real independent country anyway

Viva España

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGDtonkqPs

Why were the Iberian kingdoms arranged so autistically?