Americans are perfectly ok with this

>Americans are perfectly ok with this.

Whats wrong with you lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Jfp0_vIn2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50+ dead people vs. 300 million people's right to own firearms.

Too bad the majority don't take advantage of it. Hell, half of them didn't even realize they were gunshots.

Now that's a young lady who knows how to please a man.
Also women in boots are garbage

all gun owning americans are criminals living on the queens land

woulda been nice if they coulda shot back.

they need to swear fealty to the british crown again

>shooting back
>at a hotel full of people

yeah you don't own a gun and if you do, please kill yourself

I don't think they had any idea where the shots were coming from.

this whole thing has started more gun control talk HERE
don't give them up or you're state fucked forever

This picture is at every false flag. A woman crying uncontrollably and another woman quite disinterested just browsing their phone waiting for their check

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Roastie T. Burgers life. Her breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

Is hair dye degenerate?

Dress like a hoe get shot like a hoe.

memes aside everyone who made it out alive of that shooting probably felt exactly that unfortunately it was a country concert so you def know there were some religious nuts thanking god or whatever

This.

no

there's millions of guns out there so the fact that a full auto was used is like 1 in X million chance of happening.

Wheres the blood?

i want to console her with my penis

i dont think she was actually shot. Shes in shock

looks like she has a nice pussy but those boots are fucking criminal my god. why would anyone wear that shit.

stop being retarded

It's just a skint knee, fucking calm down.

If the public would have had a .50 cal that guy would have been dead in minutes, check and mate faggot

go cy at an abortion clinic and you'll see more deaths

Stop slut-shaming, you patriarchal cishit white male!

bah

Where are the pics of the wounded and dead. All I've seen are some scraped knees.

>cant determine target location
>target is surrounded by noncombatants
>target is at a far distance with greater elivation
>pther noncombatants are looking for active shooters on the ground

Anyone shooting at the guy would have been a fucking moron

Yeah those boots are fucking disgusting.

>crying because muh skinned knees

What a baby

she doesnt have pants because russia

Those knees are red cause of all the cock shes been sucking on her knees, not the shooting

reddit spacing nice troll

USA is Social Darwinism at it's peak, like China.

No one cares about each other.

>>Americans are perfectly ok with this.

Nope. Murder is illegal.

best of all no one cares about brazil, how are those soccer stadiums holding up?

also you had epic floods during the world cup, and then got washed away by germany 7-1 like the true niggers you are

It was a gun free zone. They were like lambs led to slaughter.

Americans need to checkem

OP, I feel really bad now, her knees got scraped up.

Notice how this fuck didnt do this shit in Texas? God bless open carry.

You’re asking if I’m ok with rape? That’s what happened to her right?

From the looks of those knees I'd say a toll was paid.

>Nevada is open carry

Chad mustve seen when they got separated.... offered to help her find her friend

>neveda

Most people in Las Vegas are fucking tourist and probably dont bring guns just to walk around with them on the strip, m8. Not to mention that all the businesses in Vegas are gun free zones, so yeah, that worked out ell for everyone.

>woman is crying

oh no, my feelings tell me USA should ban guns because all time record of 50 dead.

Meanwhile, 300 people died drowned in pools this year ... but no pictures of people crying, so I'm happy!

She usually has cock for breakfast so today is going to be a nice change.

Now you snowniggers understand life in the fucking Hood. Welcome to a drive by bitches!

Welcome to America.
youtu.be/0Jfp0_vIn2U

Every single terrorist attack in a "western" country ends up with white women naked or almost naked.

Someone should make a collection of this, it happens all the time.

>burger meme

I find women in cowboy boots to be trashy, I don't know what you're talking about bro.

on average, 93 americans are killed by firearms every day

Looks like Incase

>
>on average, 93 americans are killed by firearms every day

That's basically 1 in 10000.
Automobiles kill at a rate 5 times higher. Ban autos?
Gun deaths are most common in poor Urban areas (future welfare recipients).
I love having a firearm in the house in case trouble comes knocking. I have a family and my life to protect.
Take that stupid flag of yours and jerk off somewhere else.

Niggers aren't American.

There's a movement in New England that supports that. I think its just larping but its funny.

Niggers aren't people.

>Europeans are perfectly okay with this

>dick sucking scraps on knees

>Being this autistic

You should kill your self faggot the main gun he used was illegal in the states. The burgers need to build that wall.

You should all go back to fucking Africa I hear its nice.

Its just part and parcel of living in a big city.

>cmere baby I got something that will make it all better

*unzips dick*

Chicago is doing it right with their strict gun laws.

92 of them are niggers I don't see the problem

but she's a proud tradi christian, look at her wrist!

>Americans are perfectly ok with this.
I know, right? She's almost naked. Her father should be ashamed.

"americans"

care to break down those statistics by race achmed? I think there might be a common thread to them.

Observations about how people are more likely to die in a car crash are a bit out of place with the actual tragedy here.

I agree that the number of deaths per annum is probably a relatively low number when compared to the amount of people who die from drowning or other deaths. But we are not talking about just a number here, we are also talking about the way in which these folks died. This was a random, malicious and unprovoked attack. Almost people involved in a car crash are probably not the victim of some carmageddon enthusiast (ie it is generally an accident which, although in some cases can be reckless, notably lacks any kind of malicious intent).

We outlaw many activities that don't necessarily kill scores of people. The total number of deaths per annum shouldn't be the sole reason that you do or don't regulate an activity.

This is consistent with my belief that people are idiots if they believe we shouldn't be worried about Islamic terrorism because of how few people perish to such attacks when compared with [insert illness].

Meh...I'd hit it

This is good this generation needs sobering.
This will harden them for the Civil War to come. They think this is bad? Hahaha wait'll they see what men are capable of when pushed too far.

das it mane

>your argument is invalid because i'm racist

I would ask you the same after London, Nice, Brussels....nope....no one has moral high ground to stand on.

*listens to rap*
Make merica greit agen :DDD
*smokes weed*

Average american woman

> we are pure,believe me
> fucks black

TFW I'd rather keep my dental hygiene

haha stacy btfo

Thats the US man. You've never seen a western? And at least they got guns : We have no guns and still we get rekt.

> euros are perfectly okay with this

PART AND PARCEL

blond hair is my genetic heritage not your costume.

why are roasties bleaching their hair?