○甲鉄城のカバネリ 【全3巻】

○甲鉄城のカバネリ 【全3巻】
巻数   初動     2週計    発売日
     BD(DVD)   BD(DVD)
01巻 6,081(*,799) *,***(*,***) 16.06.22 ※合計 *,***枚

Holy shit, I wanted to see how this did overall and the second week was so low, it couldn't be recorded. That means that practically nobody bought it past the initial amount of people who preordered it. I've literally never seen this happen for a show that did generally mid-tier in it's first week

What a fucking blunder. I expect BD2 to be like 3k at best

Other urls found in this thread:

kabaneri.com/package/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I blame Biba

Remember this had an earthquake and the episode was delayed.

What are you talking about?

How would that affect the preorders at all?

WITfags on suicide watch

That wont stop the second season, you know. Coming up right after Shingeki 2.

He's talking about preorders vs actual sales, dipshit

If people don't see an episode there won't be pre-orders durrr.

You are an idiot

It's not happening user. It would have to come at Fall 2017 at the absolute earliest and that's only assuming that noitaminA had nothing else planned for after Summer 2017.

Oh but maybe you'll get lucky with those recap movies

You are both faggots.

Biba's nonsensical villainity ruined the entire show. Shit could have been so much better if it was about survival and world building instead of his cookie-cutter philosophies

You can still get that in season 2 now that most of the characters are stablished.

Biba is 100% the reason. I was watching the Stalker charts. Ever since his storyline kicked into gear, the rankings were trending downwards instead of being high like they were in the beginning. It got to the point where it wasn't even getting post-episode boosts anymore like most shows usually do.

Shame really. Had a chance to be a 10k seller

Yeah.
Hopefully it managed to fix itself this time

>All these witfags damage controlling

>m-muh S2!
>implying noitaminA won't stuff their timeslots with Saekano after the rest of their 2016 projects bomb

I don't think you get what the OP is.

That isn't preorder numbers. Those are the actual sales. The first one is the sales of the first week and the second one with the *** is the sales of the second. What OP is saying is that the sales of the first week were very likely solely the majority people who had preordered the discs over the course of the show's run as the second weeks numbers are too low to be properly recorded.

The earthquake would not affect this as the numbers above are the current actual sales. Get it?

Shit show shit sales.

Yeah incredibly unheard of for a high price item like this to not do well beyond the preorder phase. In all seriousness I'm curious to see what the drop will be for it's 2nd volume because it never charted nearly as well as the event ticketed one which was 30% or so overestimated thanks to just undercutting Stalkers high price volume modifier. I believe it kicks in after 15,000 yen.

If you apply the same 30% overestimate to it's second volume prediction of 7,605 which I expect to drop further now it ends up at 5324 overall for first week.

Isn't it a BD box, like most notamina shows?

That and sabotaging or worse failing to realize the reason the show was getting popular in the first place in Mumei's character design. Mikimoto deserves another go at an anime TV series with a more competent production team preferably not overseen by Aniplex or the equally garbage showrunners at Wit Studio. Aside from Titan which had it's problems too every single show they done to date has been absolutely terrible visual and Sawano music hype appeal over interesting storytelling and characters. What's amazing is I think that this show might actually be slightly better than Owari no Seraph where the cast was annoying as fuck from the get go. Maybe if they have any self respect it's time to try a show without the same old people again.

>Isn't it a BD box
No

I didn't actually mind Rolling Girls. They mainly just need to fuck off with Sawano and the other popular people thing where they just completely forget about the scripts entirely. I could say the same for much of the current anime industry though. Like it's really time to start paying attention to consistent storytelling and characterization at least somewhat again otherwise these disappointments both in terms of fan reaction and financial results are going to keep happening and Amazon is going to think they are investing in a bunch of incompetents and take their assets elsewhere. I sincerely hope this is Ichiro Okouchi's last writing gig if not forever at least for a very long time. He and much of the industries more prolific writing staff can kind of just fuck right off at this point because they're only a hindrance at this rate.

Yes, Box 1 of 3.

kabaneri.com/package/