Mob Psycho 100

post best boys

reigen über alles

Damn this series has some great girls, shame Reigen's not a girl because he'd probably be great at it.

Those assistants sure are paying off

indeed, is it the next chapter?

i want reigen to pat my head

Save the full version next time, not a smaller, resized image from tumblr.

gomen

Is Mob a stealth fujo series? I'm seeing a lot of fujoshit when I look for fanart.

Yes

Why are fujoshits attracted to anime with ugly character designs like Mob and Osomatsu?

It's like moeshit for women and they can easily make fanart that, objectively, looks better than the original and fill in details.

But women don't understand humor they just think they do
So how can you say that you like something when you don't actually objectively even comprehend it?

Those are some bold claims, care to back them up? Remember that just because something isn't 100% relatable doesn't mean the non-target demographic won't get the humor.

I've learned that as long as an anime has more boys than girls, fujos will be attracted to it like moths to a flame.

They're just like us, user. They think with their pussy. We think with our dicks.

wise words

>virgin men in charge of opinions

can't we just talk about what fictional character we want to fuck like normal people

no

Never

I'd fuck Dimple, it'd be weird but kinda cool.

モブ律 best Pixiv tag

Could be their personality. As a fudanshi, I like to imagine Shigeo as the type to try to help the loner kids feel good about themselves. He's very sweet and cute, is basically what I'm saying. Also the fact that Teru, Dimple, and Ritsu want him in some form, plus with Reigen, there's also the student x teacher ship.

I'd let Reigen fuck me. No homo, though.

well that's just common sense

Anyone felt the "dimple, why don't you stop doing bad things?" was really powerful? I don't know if it was supposed to be dramatic or funny, but I love it

At first, I thought that the broccoli mob in recent chapters was a result of the Psycho Helmet Cult's growth and their belief in their "god" eventually culminating into a creature (kind of like the kuchisake-onna) after Mob's repeated failure to appear in front of them. At this point it's kind of obvious that it's dimple.

I'm glad we can all agree that getting fucked by Reigen would be hot as hell

don't know how i feel about that particular part, but I'm liking this broccoli arc so far

I want to ride reigen's face while he makes those spastic expressions they gave him in the anime...ugh I am so not getting laid until I'm 25

4 MORE DAYS

3 more crunchyroll is streaming it on the 11th

Please don't let these threads go the way of Osomatsu.
Literally impossible to discuss shit because every third post was "wat matsu do u want to choke on the smegma of" or some derivation of that.

Threads are going to be full of shitposting instead user

chill family, I don't think it'll get that bad

Since we're looking for discussion: what are your favorite arcs so far?

Urban Legend Arc will never not be my favorite

Mogami, First Claw, and Reigen Arc.
Teru, Urban Legend, and the current one are up there as well

>best tag
>Only updates once every blue moon.
Fuck. even Pixiv has shit taste.

Mogami, Big Cleanup and First Claw for me

Definetly Mogami

I'm a fujo and you're 100% correct
Series like Haruhi where boys roughly equal girls get us confused though.

>mob and reigen on the other hand have tons of pictures
Excellent taste, pixiv.

I only know I didn't enjoy the second claw arc, but I really liked mogami, urban legend and I guess Reigen arc

Pixiv is a wasteland for mob works anyway. They all flock to twitter like everyone else.

Do you happen to know any good users to follow?

Reigen arc is top tier.

The one and only true unisex answer.

I do.
But why don't you look at your favorite pixiv artists, look at their external site info and follow them first. Then you'll find what you like in due time.
Alternatively just search mob cluster hashtag.

Why does Mob thread dies quickly?

Because the anime isn't out yet, probably.

Small community and no shitposting to keep it going. It's better this way

I stopped reading around the time claw scar? started to attack, did mob win?

Not big enough to be a target for shitposters.

this whole ark will be in the anime right? I think I hear what's the ghost is saying on the PV

How happy will Mob be if his crush wanted to go out with him?

100% happy
Yes

Once he does he'll realize just how bland and boring she is

No, user. Reigen won.

Not sure if you call it a victory of Mob. He couldn't talk the boss into submission so he had to use his power after all, only that even his 100% couldn't beat the boss' 100% and only won because the boss was killing himself.

Yeah I heard it too. Expected a lower voice but yeah.

Anyone has the mediafire link where you can download the manga?

Just read it at Nerieru scans.

Unless Bones decides to change the order a bit.

Which I really hope won't happen.
Will they do an original ending?

Technically we've got more than enough material for a 2 cour, but timing is essential as to when to finish it.

>the amount of doujins the crossdressing arc will produce
My dick is ready. But also, I wonder why exactly ONE has such a huge fujo fanbase. Because there's plenty of other almost all male cast manga that don't have nearly as much fujo.

because he doesn't like to write generic battle harem MC and therefore the ratio of male to female is somewhat balance if not sway a bit to the male's side since I think he likes to put battles in his story.

The rest is as this user said

Would you want to see an odd-jobs club of female Mob and Reigen?

So it's ending at chapter 100 right?

I can't think of another reason for ONE to keep the Mob vs Claw Boss fight to a single chapter.

>female Mob
>not crossdressing Mob
Shit tastes user

>I can't think of another reason for ONE to keep the Mob vs Claw Boss fight to a single chapter.

Because ONE doesn't give a fuck. Also he loves drawing MP100 so I don't think he'll finish it so soon.
Also, it seems that in the recent chapter that was released yesterday we start a new arc as someone is pretending to be Mob. Translations aren't out yet so I'm not 100% sure. Pic unrelated.

It's not someone pretending.

It's the sleeping Alpha inside of Mob finally waking up and taking physical form.

Sleeping Alpha?
Care to explain?

>implying it's not Dimple
I really want Dimple to be at full power already.

I thought he was.

how often does MP100 get updated? im up to date with the manga atm and its great
also hope the anime doesnt butcher it

Who watched it at Anime Expo? I thought it was pretty good.

Every week on Thursdays on urasunday.
Translations usually on Saturdays.

Isn't this thread already one? I just hope tumblr just stays the fuck out.

New Murata chapter fucking when?
It's release was supposed to be a week ago, then yesterday and now it's already afternoon in Nipland
Why is ONE such a lazy faggot

Silly user, if you shitpost about Reigen it doesn't count.

Murata chapter? For MP100?

i cant wait for Edgy 100% Angry Mob

ONE and Murata are 2 different person. You know that, right?

>3d 7h 4m
Can't wait

I honestly think that ONE's art > Murata's.

79 hours until AOTY.

das

das?

No OPM

ONE writes does the drafts for Murata and he was responsible for the 1 week delay. You know that, right?

This in german, I think

close enough, we'll have to settle for some germish hybrid

Do you think the anime will flop? Will it get as big as OPM?

>as big as OPM
it probably won't but I don't care.

much better in fact, less shitposter

Considering it's targeted towards a younger audience I'm pretty sure it'll be pretty successful
The art style might scare people off though

Best bros