Imoutos

Is it the civic duty of all onii-chans to paint the insides of their imouto white?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/801049/44958ad0c1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if their imouto is willing. It's only good when it's consensual

source?

Spoonfeeding, but whatever. It's a cute story
exhentai.org/g/801049/44958ad0c1/

>cunny

thx bro

Your head looks a little heavy, miss.

If you are letting anyone ELSE paint your imouto's womb, then you have failed as an onii-chan, and should off yourself at the earliest point possible

If only 5am was still here...

What. Did they stop scanlating?

Full time scanlating wageslavery, one loli release a month at most.

full time translator for fakku.

RECORD SCRATCH
Now freeze. So there I was having incestuous sex with my sibling and guess who walks through the door? Now if you were in my situation, how would you fix this without traumatizing your own little sister? Well, have I got one for you. But first, we need to start from the very beginning.

FWFWWFWFWFWFWFWFFWFWWFWW

Welp.

fuck, what was this manga called again? i was about halfway through reading it when i lost the name, i've been looking for it ever since

How do you do that? Put a paintbrush up their bottom? Or do you just feed them the paint?

You use the D

Sauce?

Going to second this guy. I was up until the festival invite and I completely forgot about it until now.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san and only because you seem to have read it

You lost me

Sorry I meant the Kissu. All better now!

I can't jerk off to this guy. It's not really funny, but I get a sensible chuckle whenever I read his shit, and it's enough to ruin a boner

Now, I remember that from Palpatine in Robot Chicken, but I assume there was a preceding source. What is it?

the only way is to show her that she can play too

that's what my javanese comicbooks taught me

Just an over done mechanic on half budget TV shows and straight to DVD movies.

Not a big fan of anal.

Nevermind found it.

sauce please?

Not right to take advantage of pure Imoutos.

The closest thing I have to an imouto is my niece and I love tormenting her with pranks and jokes when my sister asks me to babysit her.
We're costantly fighting and call each other dummy, but when she's sleepy she cuddles next to me while I shitpost.
You jelly Sup Forums ?

That's cute.

Reported to authorities

Is it true that all imoutos like headpats?

Nah, my sister tells me to stop fucking up her hair when I give her headpats. I do it anyway though, get fucked sis.

As long as she has no Oniichan then she is free game.

I have a younger cousin who had an older brother that died when she was two. Even though I have a younger sister of my own, sometimes, I feel like a surrogate Onii chan for my cousin, especially whenever she visits.

Imoutos are meant to love head pats. If yours doesn't, then its only a matter of conditioning her to like it. That's how it worked for me.

Some do, some say they don't (but they do so you should do it anyway).

>then its only a matter of conditioning her to like it.
explain further

Source?

Bullying your nieces and nephews is what an uncle does, along with showering them with unconditional affection.

Is that another way to say dickings?