What I learned today on Sup Forums is

What I learned today on Sup Forums is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=b1JQ1uvYuMY
archive.is/2ODVS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums makes excuses for shooters if they are white males.

>B-BUT MUH CONSPIRACY IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums is an Islamic board

eat a dick you faggot leaf

White men are psychopathic murderers who have invented nothing throughout HERstory and yet somehow have privilege????? Um, someone stop them!!!!!

that Americans are so retarded they're willing to substitute in abstract concepts of """""""freedom""""",""""""rights"""""" and """"""pride""""" to own an archaic killing device so they can feel """""safe"""". It amazes me as to how when you make something dangerous accessible to everyone, they don't think people will abuse it. Haha classic Americans, they will never change anything

that none of this matters.

That my flag is not so unbearable. Well Sup Forums at least.

>Australia is a fair comparison with population differences and different founding principles.

Why do leftists hate freedom so much?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Port Arthur was an inside job
Rap version for time strained
youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=77
Doco for those that care.
youtube.com/watch?v=b1JQ1uvYuMY

It's almost like their government stopped false flagging once they got what they wanted.

It's okay to have no gf and kys

this i will never love learning

Poland is poor fuckers, best lesson

russia ruins every entertainment and deserves to be nuked for wanting white people to kill white people

American jews show their true colors if talked to long enough.

Jews are smarter than whites. Sup Forums hates this, and thus blames the jews for being more successful than them.

EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG.

by that logic shouldn't you exterminate all the archaic killing animals that reside in your shithole country?
oh and kys

That life is overrated and the next war will be bad.

>muh white males
Sup Forums makes a conspiracy about virtually anything, you dumb leaf.

I've posted this in 4 threads so far, nobody gives a shit. Maybe you will.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>Oct 1
>October 1st

>White males
Kill yourself and your kin you filthy subhuman leaf

Guns are good!

fpbp

i'm tired

all spongebob had to write was how to drive. He didn't even have to mean it

that would be the joke...

Sup Forums in real life is cringey and abhorrent

ITS THE KIKES

OP is a faggot

Seriously why are on faggots here? Did Shariablue just get more funding? Oh well, just remember, your here forever.