en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terror
wnd.com/2017/10/antifa-mass-uprising-to-remove-fascist-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it has Mossad all over it

obamacare is a scam. guns are a right.
crazy people do crazy things.

>afraid to call it terrorism
What a sad person.

Please explain why the GOP are wrong to think this way?

Yea thats some ignorant shit right there...hm

>His totally uneccesary liability of an "arsenal" that he magically got into Mandalay Bay a very secure facility which he didn;t need his 240Bravo did the trick which is clearly the sounds beign heard
>No evidence he did it
>Multiple shooters all over the police scanner including two confirmed ont he 29th and 32nd floors
>And medical care and medical services a right to pursue YES JUST LIKE GUNS but you HAVE TO BUY THEM YOURSELVES JUST LIKE GUNS

Well when you put it that way...

Where did the GOP say this

Call me when they hand every American a gun funded by tax payer money and then you will have a point

You have a "right" to buy your own guns, and buy your own healthcare. Fuck off back to your oven, kike.

You have a right to medical treatment the same as a right to bear arms - you do not have a right to said objects being within your budget, cuckhold.

does this bitch know the guns he had were illegal. so even with higher gun control it would have had no effect on him getting ILLEGAL weaponry

Pay for my AK bigot.

You have a right to medical treatment aswell as a right to own firearms. But in very much the same way the american government doesn't hand out bazookas and kalashnikovs to its citizens, you got to pay for it yourself.

It is as much a right to buy health care as it is to buy guns.

how fucking stupid are these liberals that they actually think their logic makes sense? healthcare is a *right*?? says who???

>murican education
It's terrorism if it has a political motive behind it . Amerimutt

That's because you have a right to protect and defend yourself. You do not have a right to other people's money for your unhealthy lifestyle choices

>you can own a thing
>so you should own the right to a doctor's time
doctors no longer constitutionally protected

>you have a right to buy your own healthcare
but not healthcare that is regulated by the government for the benefit of the people rather healthcare that is regulated by private companies for the benefit of the private companies
>you have a right to buy your own healthcare
but you have no rights to health

This makes it really hard to not go full israel fanboy.

>"Owning something is equivalent to being given something"
Fuck off nigger

negative and positive rights, please learn the difference. Secondly what part of shall not be infringed do you shills not understand?

She's right, we need to ban healthcare. How many people die in hospitals every year? And we still allow this shit?

False equlivency.

>health insurance =/= healthcare

wasn't terrorism, yet. if there is a manifesto or something to points to it being politically motivated then yes it was an act of terrorism. something that causes terror doesn't make it terrorism. just like saying the guy was crazy or insane doesn't make him legally insane

She's not wrong.

That's right. Don't like it? Change the Constitution. Fucking retard.

>if its not a right its a privilege
Why does it have to be one or the other?
Calling it a privilege makes it seem like something you have to ask for. Which would actually apply to guns more than healthcare.

If having a gun that you purchased with your own money is a right, then surely forcing a complete stranger to pay for your medical care at gunpoint is also a right, amirite? Checkmate atheists!

>Something that causes terror isn't terrorism.
You NEED to go back.

When they didn't take all our gunz and clips!

Yeah, because that is correct logic. You can choose to have guns, or you can choose to not have guns. You can choose to have health care, or you can choose to not have health care. Because that's how freedom works.

the reason that guns are protected under the constitution is as a protection so that the government does not go full tyrannical asshole on us and try to impose something nasty on us.

Liberals are utterly retarded when it comes to "rights". You cannot have an affirmative right, or in other words a right that entitles you to a good or service. You can throw a hissy fit about it, but if there are only enough chemotherapy drugs for 100,000 people and there are 200,000 people who need there is absolutely nothing the government can do to protect the "rights" of those 200,000 people.

In contrast self defense is not an affirmative right. Everyone in the country can engage in self defense at the same time and the government can ensure the right is upheld passively through the court system.

Liberals don't understand how rights work. They think gibs=rights

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terrorism

terrorism
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terror

terror
Extreme fear.

Sure I understand that but I'm saying healthcare is neither a right nor a privilege. Shes using the term privilege for healthcare to make it seem cucked. Its just another thing that you pay for like food at a grocery store.

cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Gas yourself degenerate

Mass repliers are killing Sup Forums

You have a right to bear arms. The owning of the actual guns is a privilege you dumb fuck. No one gave him guns for free, and no one should get healthcare for free from my money except my family.

Self defense is a natural right, going to the doctor is not. And I want single payer or some form of universal care.

>implying that's going to change anything in the US where the corporations own our government anyways.

Ownership over private property does not interfere with the rights or freedom of others. You could pass the same right to medical equipment and medicine.

However, that right does not cover medical treatment. An inherent right to medical treatment would imply forced labour.

>The gun(s) just went off in the guy's hotel room and blew out the windows and shot at the crowd.
>The shooter wasn't responsible at all.

Talking of snakes, anyone seen this?
wnd.com/2017/10/antifa-mass-uprising-to-remove-fascist-trump/

yup, also 100 years since the commie revolution. alex jones was ranting about it all day yesterday.

Where do we get free guns?

Holy shit, I'm friends with this chick on kikebook

She writes horror stories

>what are negative liberties vs positive liberties

These low IQ niggers need to return their degrees.

>Very secure
You ever been to a hotel, nigger? You just walk right in. Load your arsenal up on a cart and wheel it up to your room

(((Boskovich)))
Last name ending with "-vich", almost always means chosen people.

That really wiggles my waggle