Remind me why did white people teach those savages how to farm crops again?

Remind me why did white people teach those savages how to farm crops again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because other wise we would have to punish them for thinking of stuff like this.

I think that native Africans are actually grateful to white people for all the aid they get, it's just Africa-American niggers who are larping as if they really understand what living in Africa is actually like.

A white man was probably the one who rendered those pictures.

i cant tell the difference between pol tards shitposting and retarded nogs being serious anymore

WE

It's true, Africans when left to their own devices develop groundbreaking and original technology.

> inb4 realizing : pol was right. again.

I thought I'm gonna piss myself when the trailer was opening shot of Pyramid and nigger saying "WE"

*images created by white artists

i like how the whole trailer looks futuristic with flying space ships and stuff but the people still wearing a political incorrect mix between Western African and Massai clothing and disks in their lower lip

Whats even the utility of that? Are they just too lazy to hold the Donation Plate with their Hands?

Ever notice niggers and liberals constantly use references that white authors and writers make up to project their blame?

Like always using Harry Potter for politics or capeshit for utopia? That's all white people stuff.

>that webm pause on "HOL UP"

>teach
>implying colonization is anything but parasitizing minority nations for white host countries while white steal resources and oppress them

native africans for the most part don't give a shit about colonization, but some are still bitter about it.
t. Been in africa 3 times

no utility, it's like white people ruining their bodies with piercings and tattoos

tired of the white mans burden
>here feed yourselves
>millions still fucking starving

They all know it isn't true deep down. Let them live in their delusions

you're fucking retard. go there and see how they feel about your british ass instead of watching save the children commercials you tea-drinking biscuit-raping fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing!!!!!!!

you're using "t." wrong you chocolate-huffing waffle faggot.

your id suits you you faggot

>white ppl taught africans how to farm crops

How are you this stupid ignorant and racist??

sure..........
pic related, if niggers ruled this is what the faces would look like.

urs too

kek, sometimes burgers are good at insults

imagine being american... holy shit

You're right they didn't learn shit just mumbled in their monkey language and the white man was like alright fuck it guess I'm doing it myself then.And then they killed whitey and they all starved the end.

How do we get blacks to go back to africa and make africa great again

This, I genuinely think it was an upgrade for most of them.

You.

feels good

Do you really fucking think that niggers would have been as merciful as whites have been if you monkeys had been the colonizers?

Leaf redeemed
Non-white mass immigration into europe
Increased rape and murder and terror attacks
just coincidences....

You people are still a bunch of savages and need some one to blame. The Muslims treated you way worse now get the fuck out of POL where full.

We should have enslaved Chinks and Gooks instead of Niggers. At least, they would do well as cheap factory workers after being freed, unlike Niggers.

Kike-inspired shit.

What would my country look like if blacks were gone?

Am I the only one that wonders how that shit is supposed to produce lift since no engines are located below, and if it was some kind of anti-gravity why have the blue exhaust in the back there would be no need for it...

even when they fake things niggs cant do it

DELET THIS

UBAD!

Youn know the people that came out of africa first where bush men right? You do know that there is a difference between western Africans (what I assume you're ancestors where) and the more intelligent eastern Africans right? You Jamal are the one who is stupid.

>aid they get

You meant AIDS

when africa gets to that level the rest will already be at a whole new level

to opress them, so they will never surpass white civilization like they would have

Half breeds are the worst. For further reading see how many hapa cunts are behind all the white privilege bitching,.

What have africans actually produced?

Whites, Asians, Middle Easterners have created core principles that remain of exceptional use and has built civilizations out of it.

Africans have created fucking nothing, excluding Africans who were raised in America, since they at least created actual music and other things.

>t. burger who's never left his state

HAHAHAHAHAH

No he isn't.