Please go dislike this video or comment on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruYeBXudsds
youtube.com/watch?v=-1VZGUJ8GtY
youtube.com/watch?v=TaxAsHhex10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeal_of_Prohibition_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ruYeBXudsds

anyone compared their reactions now with previous ones?

what was the previous shooting
Orlando

>please feed the trolls

I don't even feed the feeders... oh, wait.

Colbert after Orlando
youtube.com/watch?v=-1VZGUJ8GtY

after Vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=TaxAsHhex10

>you're feeding the trolls by putting down Kimmel's bs
>muh superior down under mind
YouTube pushed this video to number #1 and now it actually is #1 in trending.
How about you put that shitty internet to good use

His reactions are such a copy and paste

Lol, will they ever learn? That crying about banning weapons doesn´t work anymore. Any gun owner who sees this can see right through his phony bullshit.

You are right that it never work in Burgerland, Dirk. This kind of phony virtue-signalling by late night comedians who have nothing but contempt for "Flyover Country" deplorables in the first place only has appeal in coastal areas filled with bitter, latte-sipping, yoga-mat-carrying, dead-on-the-inside feminists and their effete male companions who already hate and fear guns. The plan didn't work with Sandy Hook, and it won't work now. This is the land of Guns and Whiskey, and it didn't work out very well when they tried to take our whiskey either!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeal_of_Prohibition_in_the_United_States

>Hollywood liberal

Fake tears, dudes a fucking actor he doesn't give a single shit about the victims other than pushing propaganda.

Libcucks use everything for political gain. They're shitty excuses for humans

He also lost all his credibility when he used his own, sick child to push his agenda. Fuck this guy, such a scumbag.

get off your whiney pussy ass and go kill him.
seriously stop typing and go be a piece of shit somewhere else. we are not your friends.
if you don't like jimmy kimmel talking about how guns are bad, go fucking shoot him 128 times.

>we can never understand why a human being would or could do something like this

willful ignorance of self and the human condition

>why can't we be like Canada
just move there already. I can't even imagine being such a faggot where I live in a country I hate but won't move or anything, I'll just demand the other half of the country give up their beliefs to placate my desire to not pack boxes and move.

Says the white supremacist

(((Kimmel)))

>like:dislike 68:5
you can do better than this

Gun stocks soared yesterday, as with every massacre.

'Murica!

Feelings won't get anywhere here. The guns were obviously illegally obtained or illegally modified semi automatics, and automatics are next to near impossible to get legally. Not to mention the shit you go through to get one and the cost. The paperwork, notifications to local law enforcement from the federal government, finger prints, photos of you etc. If you try to mod a semi automatic, it's really hard and you risk ruining your weapon.

Murder is already illegal so it's not stopping anyone from killing. There are no guns in most of Europe and yet terrorist attacks with bombs trucks and guns still happen. Banning guns does nothing, and I'm surprised anyone lacks the cognitive ability to come to that conclusion.

The 'what if' scenarios from Hillary are monumentally fucking retarded. Real silencers are not James Bond / die hard tier that sound like a letter being opened. They're still loud as fuck. On top of that, you throw one on automatic and the thing
will warp or become damaged and fuck up the weapon Again, people with no knowledge of guns shouldn't be involved in the conversation. This is coming from someone who has no military background, no firearms background, basic common sense. What happened to critical thought?

>rambling

Only beta males and roasties are controlled by emotional blackmail

>Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to own guns
I'm not very familiar with american laws, but is that true? Can mentally ill people own guns?

More trannies kill themselves from cutting their peepees off, than what happened, buy Kimmel is programs, real makes you think.

Not if they've been actually committed, as per my understanding. Or have it on record that they're a danger to themselves/others.

Basically, the "common sense" gun laws people will push for are things that are already in place, BUT they don't account for people with zero record obtaining a gun and committing crime because that's impossible to calculate.

>REEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING POLICY BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS

>not stabbing him exactly 1488 times

>implying a lens of actual events is equivalent to fact
Stop making policy elicited on emotion rather than facts. Ever hear of the patriot act?

So what faggot. Stocks are measured over performances from previous quarters / last years months so lets look at sales compared to last year same month - Sturm Ruger said in Aug that its latest quarterly revenues were down 22% from a year ago and that earnings plummeted more than 50%. American Outdoor Brands reported a nearly 40% decrease in sales during its latest quarter last month.

likewise

why should he hide his opinion?

keep swallowing and re-order ur NRA knee-pad & dildo combo.

So how about the fact that the US has a mass shooting almost every single day, that over 30k Americans die each year to guns, that there are 89 guns per 100 people, that gun violence costs you over 500 million in taxes every year. Gun policy in the US kill more people than the actual wars you're in and injures several hundred thousand more. A toddler shoots a kills someone every week.

IF the government really wanted to take your guns they would've done so a long time ago. You morons spend 600 billion on defense you think some retard rednecks with rifles are gonna stop anything at all?

Does Jimmy hire private security to protect himself and his family?

Don't be silly. Only Republicans politicize tragedy for political gain. When Democrats do it, it's called "raising awareness."

Pedowood needs to be nuked.

cool your jets, average four channels poster, we are a board of peace.

Not an argument.

american media has been propaganda for years now