12. Chris Harper Mercer
13. Aaron Alexis
14. Elliot Rodger
15. Wade Michael Page
16. Charles Carl Roberts
17. John Russell Houser
18. Robert Lewis Dear Jr.
19. Spencer Hight
20. Vester Lee Flanagan (Bryce Williams)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F, thanks for the happenings

Who cares?

Literally a list of 20 people out of 100,000,000,000 humans born on this planet in the last 50,000 years, many of whom have done a lot worse and interesting things.

wow so nihilist bro

He looks sleepy

>America is #2, not #1

we've got work to do my fellow Americans

Cool list of random names.

You would too if you were about to murder 59 people.

I know. We can't let another country beat us at our game.

No james huberty or lubys massacre your list blows faggot

shouldn't the wounded count for something? like half or one third of a point? Paddock actually shot hundreds more people than Breivik, they just didn't die because America has the best healthcare in the world.

breivik killed defenseless kids in an isolated island. it's so EZ mode I don't think he deserves the #1 spot

More respect for Paddock because he did it at an old age he enjoyed life and had nothing to lose

was paddocks any harder? he just had to sit on his ass and crank while holding the rifle in the general direction of the crowd

Someone post the bloody scoreboard.

Sure are a lot of KIKES on that list!

Harris and Klebold would be higher. They literally were the main inspiration for Lanza and Cho. They were probably the most influential out of anyone on that list.
They are at least number 3

he was in the middle of the city where law enforcement could reach him easily. (((somehow))) he just kept shooting for minutes like it's some 3rd world banana republic

anyway, breivik played on the sandbox mode, no enemies just docile targets

Just had to.

Embers Ghost Squad has returned!

number 2 did a turkey shoot from a window , breivik was actualy active and hunted his prey

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

It's true.
I once had an actual list compiled of hundreds of names of mass murderers, war veterans, serial killers who had killed hundreds and even thousands singe-handedly

Why can't shitskins do ANYTHING right? Take a lesson sweetey

dude, the guy left a car bomb near a governmental building, dressed as a cop and went on a rampage on an island, literally went full Hitman
have some respect

Randy Stair>>>>>>>>everyone else

There are no women on that list. What's wrong with men?

1. Sam Hyde

you already know how it goes

Breiviks was most impressive because he had to hunt the prey down. Country music concert and gay nightclub are both just fish in a barrel.

Where would our simple little Martin Bryant fit in that list?

Why are there no women? Whats wrong with them?

I don't think he was alone, though, so I'm not sure if it counts

Elliot Roger and Chris Harper Mercer both attacked Umpqua college?
Wow. Wonder what they're putting in the food.

Ur basically a nigger

Oh look, a follower.
and someone who drank too much Jamesons Whisky.

FEAR THE WHITE MEN

Holy fuck. Did Randy Stair tribute his own OC or did someone autistic enough actually do it?

What about the Columbine Massacare ??????

It's listed at no.6, eurocuck.

No Charles Whitman?

Vasily Blokhin - 7,000+
Johann Reichhart - 2,750+
Dillard Johnson - 2,746
Charles-Henro Sanson - 2,500+
Antonina Makarova - 1,500+
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi - 800+
Vasilij Kvachantiradze - 534
Giovanni Battista Bugatti - 516
Simo Hayha - 500+
Ivan Sidorenko - 500+
Ivan Kulbertinov - 489
Nikolay Yakovlevich - 469
Vladimir Pchelintsev - 456
Mikhail Budenkov - 437
Fedir Dyachenko - 425
Fyodor Okhlopkov - 423
Vasilij Golosov - 422
Stepan Petrenko - 422
Albert Pierrepoint - 400+
Anatole Diebler - 395
Robert Greene Elliot - 387
Francis Pegahmagabow - 378+
Semyon Nomokonov - 367
Abukhadzi Idrisov - 349+
Matthaus Hetzenauer - 345
Franz Schmidt - 316
Lyudmila Paulichenko - 309
Klavdiya Kalugina - 257
Vasily Zaytsev - 242
Harold Shipman - 218+
Gameel Al-Batouti - 216
Zhang Taofang - 214
Bruno Sutkus - 209
Friedrich Pein - 200+
Noah Adamia - 200+
Kim Dae-Han - 192+
William Marwood - 176
Timothy McVeigh - 168+
Chris Kyle - 160
Billy Sing - 150+
Andreas Gunter Lubitz - 149
Luis Garavito - 138+
Lai Sanyang - 134
Jiang Xiaofeng - 127
Henry Norwest - 115+
Zhang Pilin - 111
Pedro Alonso Lopez - 110+
Jin Ruchao - 108
Miyuki Ishikawa - 103+
Tsu Way Ming - 103
Chuck Mawhinney - 103
Herbert McBride - 100+
Neville Methven - 100+
Steven Massof - 100+

You do realise serial killers sometimes score in the hundreds? They look better too. Gif related.

Mass hoax power rankings all that you listed....total garbage. How about 0 for all the totals.

Mcveigh was a rela patsy, apart of a sting operation he bugged out on when he realized it was a setup, the Feds/Strassmeir/ADL/SPLC vlew up the Murrah building, everyone knows that.

Nice psyop move on that one lets get a plum retard and make him the rainman of falsely accused patsies....Are Australian Jews and their shibboleth Goys dumber than the rest of kikedom?

Couple things:

I petition that "Chocolate Rambo" Chris Dorner should be allowed bonus points for all the collateral damage the police caused shooting people during the manhunt: thus accomplishing Dorner's politcal goal of making the LAPD look bad and corrupt.

I petition that "Wit Wolf" Barend Strydom should get significant bonus points for walking free despite initially receiving 8 death sentences. The south african government cucked out and exchanged him for a black political prisoner, not only allowing an unrepentant mass murderer free but proving his political motivations right at the same time.

this is a mass shooter list not a serial killer list

Adam Lanza existed? News to me user

I am glad the top spot is held by a white guy again

No, I have Randy's online footprint and suicide tapes, that is some follower of EGS.
Randy's OC was based on the character from Danny Phantom.

Just do the smart thing and argue that they are just deliberately omitting Timothy McVeigh just because he was smart enough to use a bomb instead of a gun so they couldn't use his actions to agitate for more gun control- should be bonus points desu.

mcveigh did nothing wrong

Fake and gay list.

Enola Gay crew, Hans Ulrich-Rudel seem strangely absent

Wrong.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

Once again the White Man is number one. Not even shitskin terrorist can compete.

This just goes to show that Whites will always be the superior race and will be the best at everything.

Paddock goes to the bottom of the list, he apparently had no point other than gambling problems and the FBI arrested his bank-robbing dad.
Criminal family to get back at the FBI.
That's all this was.
He is literally more a POS than Brevick, who had an actual point (though still a bloodthirsty savage who failed, as Nordicucks admit more and more openly-hostile Jihadists and criminal scum into their lands).

But his kill count was high

Nig if jew.

Fig if prune

Anders only got like 5 more kills and they were all little kids. Based Stephen Paddock injured almost 600 on top of his 60 or so kill count

he also didn't have police and SWAT all over his ass and a time limit since he wasn't on an island in buttfuck nowhere. literally doesn't get any easier

>Enter your initials
>ASS
>hehehe