In Israel It's Okay To Go Blackface

instagram.com/p/BRl5MQzjI7J

You jelly Americans?

There isn't a single reply in Hebrew against their costumes. On the contrary.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/holidays/purim/article_cdo/aid/645309/jewish/What-Is-Purim.htm
instagram.com/p/BLROy0vg4Rw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtu.be/qEtjaZ8ZuNU?t=326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews are brown anyway, those russian jews dont count. okay.

Look at all those American cuckolds that are upset in the comments.

Israel is way more based than the US.

JIDF please go

It's okay to "blackface" where I live too, what's your point? That's just two degenerates who tan too much anyway, they aren't "wearing blackface". Great bait though, this thread will hit bump limit.

usa is israels cow.

lol dat funny af
israelis reply with love and appreciation
americans reply with butthurt and tears

she is ashkenazi jewish and her boyfriend is sephardic jewish

it's like an annual thing here.

Jews are rightfully the most powerful race

They just washed.

>israelis reply with love and appreciation

Because you aren't cuckolds, based Jews, based Israel, allies to the end. America, i don't care so much about. It's full of SJW cucks, especially anyone under 25 is probably an SJW there.

This. Based jews!

nice, here it's also annual to dress up but the costumes are random
it's for the Jewish holiday of Purim

>pic related, last year with yet another Blackface lmao

Iran has a Santa-like character that's always in blackface

Nobody dressed as a gas chamber?

ofc
the opressor doesnt have to obey the rules

ישראל ישרף

It's for Purim, that's their way of thanking negroes in offense hoop for propagating degeneracy in a way that supports Israel. It's similar to how many Israeli children dressed as the Twin Towers to thank the USA for invading Iraq, destabilizing it and making Israel a safer place.

nope but do you like her swastika?

he kinda look like Mr Popo of DBZ

>most racist state on the entire planet

no shit sherlock, would you like a cookie?

I dont understand how you can dress up like a black person for costume and not do the skin it just ruins the fluidity of the costume

Here's more on Purim, but I'm sure someone else has a more concise redpilled explanation of it rather than what they want you to know.

chabad.org/holidays/purim/article_cdo/aid/645309/jewish/What-Is-Purim.htm

There's an Israeli bitching in the comments

>It's full of SJW cucks
Hmm, wonder why

Because jews are niggers, kike.

I'm just mad they escaped the ovens.

i like that joke schlomo. i approve. keep pissing off safespace burgers

you can tell he is an American born and raised
for some reason he opted to reply in English on an instagram of a native Hebrew speaker

I was in Tel Aviv during Purim once and saw a couple dudes dressed in full Klan gear walking down the street. Made my day.

> kikes dress in racially charged garb
> post on social media
> "OMFG DEEZ WYPEEPO BE RACIS"

Every fucking time. Thanks again for the daily reminder to never show jews mercy.

Saged

>inb4 they get so mad they buy a firearm to relieve the stress

are you of African descent?

>sephardic jewish
They all look the same

do you know what 'sephardic' means in Hebrew?

>racist headass

Am ashamed of being sephardic, we are the worst

Like telling apart a rat from a mouse

wow this is not ok..

>instagram.com/p/BLROy0vg4Rw

the one on the left is an Israeli girl of Sephardic Jewish descent (her grandparents were born in a Muslim country).
whereas the one on the right is an Israeli girl of Ashkenazi Jewish descent (her grandparents were born in a Nazi country).

nazi country ahhahaaha

I don't know the meaning of the word all I know it's like a demographic of iberian jews.

please keep triggering burgers

'Sephardi' Jewish in Hebrew literally means 'Spaniard' Jewish.
All the Jews that got murdered, converted to Christainity under threats, and were ordered to be expelled from their homes.

Why? Antisemitism.
Who won in the long run? Well, the minimum wage in Israel is higher by 400$ than the European nation of Spain's.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

So accroding to you Germany won both world wars?
Noice

Holy shit those noses and the fake blonde hair
Maximum jew

keks

Nice digits

This is what I did when I applied for benefits, my government gave me a free house with a car and 2 complimentary soon-to-be rape victims.

yeah lol the one on the left is ugly af

pic related

a bunch of racist kikes. i demand reparations now

>jews are not whi....

can confirm

For Halloween I'm going to dress up as Hitler and bring a mini gas chamber.
Let's see how the kikes like it, now

If a guy would smile at me like that I would assume rape-intentions

Jews were expelled from Spain but not murdered.
Some converted willingly to stay and others were told to get out. But you guys are such weasels you created secret societies to reconvert the so called new christians.

Of course you played the victim after because you guys don't know when to leave the party after drinking too mouch.

>she is ashkenazi jewish and her boyfriend is sephardic jewish
REEEEEE

Yiddish women can't resist the BSC (Big Sephardi Cock)

Israelis are based. Anyone who says otherwise is a NEET who has never meet real Israelis

Portable gas chamber for when you're at work and need to gas a little child kike.

Still though you Hebes fucked up. You forgot to make the lips funny.

This is perfect redpilling material regarding the double standards jews have towards the goyim. Load up the memes and redpill the normies fellow autists

omgosh, you know jews aren't white come on now! stop trynig to appropriate jewish privilege!!!

Honest question

Would it be racist to do blackface if I did Dave Chappele White Face on top of it ?

Based israelis.

Purim is when the Jews celebrate sacrificing goyim for (((G-d's chosen people)))

Unsurprising from the most racist community on the planet. Maybe niggers will wake up and kill you all before we ship them back to Africa.

Couldn't stand new episode of Curb, jew Larry slams dykes and fag marriage with joo security then plays like he's a white with his nigger buddy.

>tfw went full blackface / body / shaved head Mr T to highschool fancy dress age 17 in 2007 everyone teachers included thought it was funny as fuck
>tfw went to someones 21st as usain bolt in 2011 full black face shaved head again everyone thought it was funny as fuck

different times i guess, that or scottish people actually know how to banter

virtually no one is aware of American racism insinuations, such as the blackface.
the 2% black in israels are all jews who've we actively made sure they all immigrate to our country safely.

Maybe they weren't painting their faces. Maybe they just weren't in the ovens long enough?

same

>Couldn't stand new episode of Curb, jew Larry slams dykes and fag marriage with joo security then plays like he's a white with his nigger buddy.
based

What this thread should be about is, "WHY do niggers get so upset when you imitate them?"

After all, some of them imitate whites every day. The (((narrative))) tells us that it hurts these poor """people""" because whites used to do it to entertain other whites, taking acting roles away from blacks, but does that justify the widespread butthurt and policing of mere costumes?

(((Harry Connick jr.))) lectures down to Australians on blackface saying, "we've tried so hard not to make black people look like buffoons..."

youtu.be/qEtjaZ8ZuNU?t=326

Why do niggers get so butthurt when you merely show them how they look to us?

>I hate white people
jews aren't white. they're middle eastern.

Those aren't Americans, those are, (((Americans))). It's completely ironic that you'd be bringing this to us when it was your fellow human-shaped virii that brought SJW shit to this country in the first place and spread it w/ your media.

I've never understood the blackface thing, I hate niggers but even for a joke I'd never want to pretend to be black, its disgusting

are you a cuck?
thank god i am not a ashkenazi cum skin

Merely another war where J*ws celebrated victory over another race.

I wonder what they'll call their victory over whites. I wonder how they'll celebrate your daughters being raped and your sons cucked. How long, white man? How long?

literally means spanish. a lot of jews have spanish blood in them before the inquisition there were a lot of jews in spain

this was defence league mil ex

forgot pic

Its ok if you are a Clinton too

>tfw no isreali gf

Making fun of niggers and their disgusting 'cultcha' is a sign of intelligence. Doesn't make kikes white.

Thank you Moishe, but the Jews in America certainly are aware of the racist insinuations, and always are advocating for open borders in America and the destruction of the white race by creating racial divisions, yet any critique of Israeli racism and ethnonationalism is immediately shut down by citing the 6 gorillion

doesn't matter how pretty they may be in youth. they'll ALWAYS begin to look like antisemitic cartoons ~age 27

Thats just a tanned bimbo
Lots of them in new jersey

HOL UP ITS PURIM ALREADY?

Based Israelites.

I hope they accept Christ before it's too late.

>They dressed and painted these faces to resemble black person. How do you think it's not racist!
I've got a problem with that statement, can someone explain to me why it's racist?

Instead of hiring niggers as actors americans just used blackface

kek
is common joke here did this many times as a kid, most late on high school for some improvised sketch we had to do, had a nigger wig too. All can be bought at any toy store

>blackface

It's orangeface. Look at the outfits, they're trying to look like guidos.

the problem they do they project the situation in the us upon every other country, is different you know, they don't understand this. As stated there is nothing wrong in doing this here, it's just funny

I remember the nigger skinning stuff I got, it even had a dindu on it, like a caricature one I think

Great finding goy

they don't sell any toy lips user

Ok, so America is the center of the world? Why are they trying to thought police other countries inhabitants?

b-b-b-but muh antisemitism

come join us on the official pol discord

uRR3JZt

REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Basically the difference in modern western cultures in a nutshell.
>Do some obvious meant-no-harm dress up party thing
>no butt-hurt degenerate leftists or feminazis to ride the hate bandwagon and REEEEEEEEEE
>The media doesn't concern itself with that shit

Basically we are based AF:
>Shitskins herded in their own villages.
>Race mixing is basically illegal
>top 10 HDI countries and increasing
>zero pop of niggers that only exists in low income neighborhood that most Jews don't live in.
>Religious Jews live in their own neighborhoods and don't mix in any way.

You could only dream to have it this good, basically the closest you can legally get to an actual ethnostate. But /pol is delusional lol