Boku no Hero Academia

This is the face of a villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRkRRESFwE
reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/4cwbm0/transcript_of_horikoshis_interview_before_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not the banner version

What did he want to show them?

The face of God

they should have put Hagakure on the same floor as him

>he says he is sorry
>invites everyone to barbecue
>villains attack at barbecue
>kirishima was the traitor all along

Here's the traitor

This is the face of the hero we need, but don't deserve.

>Horikoshi loved Spider Man Reign
>wants to have the same emotional impact
>Possibility that Uraraka ends up the traitor and Deku goes full Shirou to save her

What exactly is his game plan?

The results of the best boy/girl polls are in.

The top 6 boys aligned with the girls in top order are:

>Midoriya X Uraraka
>Tokoyami X Jirou
>Iida X Ashido
>Kirishima X Asui
>Mineta X Momo
>Ojiro X Hagakure

>Iida X Ashido
...could she use her goo to clean out his engines?
Why am I now thinking about male-focused foot fetishism.

Why did you put this idea in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRkRRESFwE

She's number one in my heart.

Fuck you I hope this never happens. Did based Horikoshi mention Spider Man Reign only once in some interview? Do you have a link of the transcript?

>What exactly is his game plan?

semen. :^)

>Tokoyami X Jirou
>They huddle on his big silly edgy bed listening to evanescence or some shit while each of them flusters internally about making the first move.

How did they bring so much furniture over when the previous chapter all we see are them going to school with their schoolbags?

Moving trucks probably.

>Deku accidentally gives the power to her
>She breaks all her bones when she orgasms, turning Deku into nothing but meat

>Kirishima X Asui
You know, I'm not apposed to this ship. Think those two would be a cute couple. Oddly, there are no crack ship fanart of these two together. They were two of the characters that interacted the most early on in the manga during class assignments.

OH BOY

They mentioned earlier in that they were moved in by people

UA probably sent along a moving truck.

>Kirishima X Asui
>Kirishima hardens his whole body and poses like he's diving, with his hands forming a point
>Asui grabs him with her tongue and throws him like a missile

reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/4cwbm0/transcript_of_horikoshis_interview_before_the/

>evanescence
Try Linkin Park

That is Quirk Synergy.

Post Ochako and Izuku please

Grapes is the best.

>Spiderman Reign
That's the one where Sandman has a daughter who can turn into cement who gets blown the fuck out right?

Threadly Virginia Smash post

No, it's Dark Knight Returns Spidey edition with everyone but JJ dead, MJ was killed due to radiated semen.

thanks much

Akay.

Background Uraraka is so great.

>bird boy on the same floor as main boy

Yesss good.

More exposure.

So like other manga in Shounen Jump; Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, whom fans are familiar of, are you open to an idea of a timeskip format at some point in your manga?

Hori: Of course, I actually have something mapped out in the future that may involve the students as a professional hero. I already thought of a possible title but everything isn’t set in stone yet so I may change if the circumstances call for it, it’s called Boku no Hero 2: The Electric Boogaloo. Like I said, I do find the idea of an origin stories very fascinating, but it’s not something that is going to be focused solely on. I also want to focus on their life as an adult at some point. I want to touch upon stories akin to something American superheroes does.
>Some of my favourite stories is when Peter Parker (Spider-man, if you don't know) accidentally caused Mary Jane to die, giving her cancer due to prolonged exposure to the radioactivity in his semen.
When you’re an adult, even as a hero you are likely to be expose to something like Drugs, Alcohol and Sex. That's the kind of coming of age storyline I want to be able to tell in the future.

re-reading and i realized uraraka is someone stain would kill.

>wanting to be a hero for money.

the edgiest of edgelords

It's for her family.

>implying the traitor isn't a random nobody from B class

>Sploogederman

So, All Might is pretty much dead, right?
When will Deku become the Symbol of Peace?

>So like other manga in Shounen Jump; Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, whom fans are familiar of, are you open to an idea of a timeskip format at some point in your manga?

>Hori: Of course, I actually have something mapped out in the future that may involve the students as a professional hero. I already thought of a possible title but everything isn’t set in stone yet so I may change if the circumstances call for it, it’s called Boku no Hero 2: The Electric Boogaloo.

This is fake as fuck.

What would've happened if she didn't run away?

And? That isnt good enough for stain. You have to do it not for revenge or for money or to make a nane for yourself.

I've honestly wanted a timeskip for this shit for so long.
Just fucking jump to their senior year, for fuck sake.

Why can't noble reasons be enough for Stain?

Shigaraki would have disintegrated her and Deku would have 100% SMASHed him into the ground, killing him.

Yes but I'd still suck his dick

Valentine's Day chapter when?

Because its still selfish. Heroes should do good things just because they are good

Because anything less than being a Hero to be a Hero and save lives and bring justice to the world isn't good enough. Anything less is just being a poser.

because Stain is autistic

So did bakugou just give electric dude a blowjob so he could give his boyfriend money

Man, I hope it actually survives long enough for us to get that time skip. I would like to see the story with the cast grown up and doing professional work

more please

You might not have noticed, but hes not quite completely sane

>Boku no Hero 2: The Electric Boogaloo

I want more sadrock

Hes a pretty big westaboo it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if its real. The whole "electric boogaloo" thing is semi common term for sequels

is Naruto worth picking up? I never planned on reading or watching it but I need to pick up something else to pass my time, is it really that bad?

>Uraraka geeks out at Cro-Bro's "edginess"
She is adorable. That is 4th wall breaking.

Early on its pretty alright. Id even say the first half is worth it.

But eventually it just becomes japanese wizards and gets retarded.

Whats with all these memepanels lately?

Hori is a oretty big westaboo and calling sequels electric boogaloo is a meme

It's because Uraraka sees through all their bravado and pomp and sees them for what they are: cute little boys acting tough

Or he's got a sense of humor.

I hope boku no hero never gets retarded

>memepanels
What?

Stain want's heroes to be like superman. Helping people becuase it is the right thing to do.

Do you guys think we'll ever see an exchange student? There's plenty of free space in the dorms for one.

Although I don't remember what everyone's opinions were about Naruto a year and a half/2 years in, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Horikoshi has a really good head on his shoulders as a mangaka. He has his flaws, like with pacing, but he's still a long, long way away from being as bad as his predecessors.

I honestly doubt we are gonna see them through the entirety of their education. 4 years is a long time

Wouldn't surprise me if we start getting time skips here and there
Don't we all
Don't we all

Well I suppose it depends on whether he can avoid having characters start learning new skills and shit. So many mangas get retarded because characters keep learning newer and newer skills that replace their old stuff.

But if he just builds on what the characters already have without going powerlevels on us, I think he can keep it not retarded

And thats a thing that western comics tend to do, and since this is an homage to them, Im sure he will try

If we do I hope it's a girl, preferably cute

what the fuck does this mean

why did he get serious

Because girls are going to let him into their room.

This is the guy who freaks out about girls talking to him over the phone.

Because he never visited a girl's room and this is his first time.

Going into a girl's room is serious business.

Don't they only have 3 years? I recall seeing a panel that only said freshman, sophomores, and seniors.

He's probably never been in a girl's room before, let alone 6

>submitted 3 months ago (April Fool's Day)

Yeah, sure.

Cause he's a sperg, and we love him for it.

Its a geek who sperged out the first tine a not even attractive girl talked to him about to go into 6 girls rooms

you can't accidently give OfA

In that case maybe not. I guess since its called "My hero academia", chances are, it ends with them graduating.

I do hope hes able to do a sequel that lets them be professionals so we can see the payoff

I can't wait to see Jirou's room.

>after 3 years the characters all go their separate ways
>most never keep contact

Excuse me?

The post says its partially legit, and people are saying he actually did talk about Spiderman Reign and radioactive semen, so that at least is real. Whether he said "electric Boogaloo" isn't confirmed. But I think it might be something he'd say

DELETE THIS
It could happen though ;_;

Deku's kind of a dork, especially when it comes to cute girls. He is just a teenage boy after all.