Simple

>Hey, let's kill ourselves together
>split-second later
>Who are you, stranger?
>Cousin Kaifun, fuck me harder

Well gee, I wonder OP.

Non of them are virgin so I don't care

i see her boobies

Wasn't there a similar thread a few days ago?

Despite everything you do, she cheats on you with her wifebeater cousin. Then comes running back when its convenient for her.

Misa does your laundry without you asking.

The only good thing that came out of her is ai oboete imasuka

Boring, fickle, no chemistry with MC, no sense of responsibility.

I'm glad that she won in the end. But cuck like Hikaru doesn't deserve pure Hayase-chan.

Source on that, fucker?

Movie wise, about the same, although Misa was underdeveloped.

Tv wise? They are both annoying cunts, but Misa is an useless one, so Minmay wins a little. Hikaru is worse than the two whores put together. He and Kaifun were the worst characters.

>she cheats on you with her wifebeater cousin.

Reminder that Misa also wanted Kaifun's dick during most of the series.

I used to like Misa more, but after reading all Macross media and actually rewatching the show, I understand Misa was just dull and boring, while Minmay might have been flighty in the past, she grows to be such a lovely as fuck person. Her last message before she becomes MIA made me tearful and really shows how far she has come.

If you haven't read it yet. Here it is:

>URL minmei l (g)megaload 1.ga.un/ >>>>> ACCESS COSMONET MAIL NAVIGATOR

>To everyone on dear Earth,

>In the sea of stars that dazzles the eye, there's a vast, deep, open jet black hole. A beautiful, yet heartrending enigmatic melody flows from the depths of the dark hole that fills the center of the galaxy.
>Is this music merely a natural development, or does intelligent life live on the other side of that dark hole?
>In order to confirm what's causing it, after wavering in the center of the galaxy, we -who boarded the Megaroad- have decided to start on a risky journey into unknown space. What really waits in the darkness of this dark hole? Nobody knows if we'll be able to return to this galaxy again.

>However, as long as there is "something" there, I think I'll change songs of hope into light, and will willingly go.

>July 7, 2016 AD (Thurs)
>With love, from the center of the galaxy
>Lynn Minmei
>minmei l (g) 1.ga.un/

She might have started as some childish kid but she became a passionate woman who loved everyone and hoped for the best outcome into the stars. That's why Zentraedi cannot get over her and why Basara wanted to follow her steps. Macross is the origin story of a girl who becomes a legend.

Minmay liked Kaifun and is therefore irredeemably shit.

Who cares really? This was the romance of Macross that mattered in the end. It's the only one that continiously gets referenced

I wonder if they'll make make anything after they went inside he black hole.

Is this even a question?

Misa is the perfect girl.

They've made tons of things. Like every series that came after it.

>this is the path of a person turning into a weeaboo anime idol fan
You might as well kill yourself at this point.

Watch the series instead of the movie.

>not being a weeaboo anime idol fan

You wish I would molest you.

It bothers me that Basara had her as an idol when he's better than her in every way.

Now to be fair, Misa also wanted Kaifun's dick. She just stopped eventually

Minmay was his inspiration. There is no Basara being who he is without Minmay being the savior of the galaxy

Misa all the fucking time, the other is a bitch who sings like Reba West.

>watch the inferior version instead of the superior one

He's saying watch the series to understand why people don't like Minmay because she's a better character in DYRL

>the version with an actual developed story is the inferior one

But everyone knows that DYRL is the inferior version (except for the visuals).

Misa is boring, she acts like a desperate Christmas cake even though she is only like 19. Only self insert beta cuck would hate Minmay.

The song and the visuals are the only good thing on the movie.

Watch both. Both are great for their own reasons. Series has better developed story and characters and movie has amazing visuals, great scenes and ending.

Claudia seems like the wiser person.

>>July 7, 2016 AD (Thurs)
panic?