Kono Bijutsubu Ni Wa Mondai Ga Aru

Just as I was meming that this would be shit because they didn't cast Chiyo(GSNK)'s VA as the main girl in this considering the premise, I realized that it was her the whole time after looking it up.

AOTS confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10696000
youtube.com/watch?v=KHpsXa4HRyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you see it...

>meming
>AOTS
You are shitposting cancer, but this thread is less worse than the other thread.

If you thought that was shitposting, you're in for a, big, surprise.

Just because you have lowered your standard to below bottom barrel I don't have to.

Maybe it was kind of cancerous, the OP that is, but it was the best way I could describe my enthusiasm for this show after realizing Ozawa Ari has a main role in this.

Did he lie?

WHOA

MUH

DICK

I'm pretty happy this got an anime, I've been a fan of the mangaka since he was doing Saito-kun wa Esper. As long as this gets people reading his manga that will be good enough. Seriously go pick up the manga.

Must protect

>romance
>school
Haven't ever seen anything like this before.

What a masterpiece. I'm going to rate it right now on that website for keeping-track-of-my-backlog-but-I-do-participate-too-because-I-think-my-opinion-actually-matters. I also made a blogpost so my followers who enjoy underground anime that explores brand new topics can follow the new revolutionary title that is Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!

This will change anime for years to come and finally launch feel into the upper echelons of the animating industry.

Go clang somewhere else

test

Wat
Was this an easter egg?

Don't know what it was but it was spooky as fuck.

Generic looking Chiyo is cute

I fucking hate this otaku wet dream kinda show.

>I'm cool and talent and super great but I don't give a shit about 3D
>2D waifu da best 3D pig discusting
>but that cute girl is all over me tho because how cool and talent and super great I am

I won't drop it because the main girl is great. But the MC need to stop being a turbo faggot real soon. In Haruchika at least the boy is actual homosexual so it's more tolerable.

They are in fucking middle school, what do you expect? Jesus Christ stop projecting so hard.

Thinking about it, it's nothing different from the premise of GSNK. All Nozaki knows is shoujo manga and barely pays attention to Chiyo in romantic lighting, and if he does, it's all for his manga.

No one dislikes Nozaki though, probably because he's 6'0" tall and has cool jet black hair.

It might be because back before he started manga he was a basketball star.

Whete the fuck is Nozoki Kun S2? Trinity Seven got a movie

not sure if there's enough material for a S2

it did pretty good in sales

>KumaShock
More like UsaShock in this case

>can't take a comedy
Sorry user, but you will have to kill yourself.

Why did he have spats on hand?

>Trinity Seven got a movie
You lie.

>Drama already
Why she is so shit?

Yeah, we don't know enough yet to understand why she's so emotional about this guy who she didn't even think qualified to be in the club at the beginning.

>A hopeless girl in an art club voiced by Ari Ozawa tries to tell a dense and talented artist how she feels

Not this shittu agen

Do you guy even talk to other human being except your mom?

They can't keep getting away with it. What do you think their end game is, casting Chiyo in these pitiful roles over and over again.

Hasn't she suffered enough?

Everytime she stutters, I can't help but think she's going to say "N-N-No-No-No-Nozaki-kun...!"

Here's your (you).

anyone have a screencap of the catgirl punch

It's later mentioned why she was there.

Emergency spats.

Nice, I'll be stealing this to make next weeks thread.

Rabbit is cute

but the real question is, is it better than Hyouka?

haven't seen any school anime that can surpass Hyouka yet

I did not fall asleep watching this, so yeah

Extremely cute. MC is a fag. I never thought the day I called out someone with a 2D devotion would arrive, but there.

Also thisReminded me of that one Chiyo image. Someone post it.

>kyoanus
Fuckoff

>MC is a fag for ignoring a violent bitch

I fucking loved this. I need more Usami!!!

Hotarou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this fag

MC is a rude little shit.

This?

The girl is the MC

JUMPING UP
JUMPING UP

And she's a rude little shit.

so does mc stay shitty and making her cry all the time? should I read for the girls?

He's a fag for ignoring a cute girl into him. His pseudo elitism is also extrenely annoying. But I've read the manga and they're close to kiss now

>But I've read the manga and they're close to kiss now
Lewd

What a bitch.

Isn't this the manga with the Bane chapter?

Don't worry, he becomes much less of a faggot pretty soon

>he doesnt know

I hope she suffers more.

This pleases me

>fang

Bitch should see a dentist,

You mean this?

I really like autistic MCs in anime. Last season gave me Kachon, hopefully this boy will deliver

Bingo.

Now imagine the MC saying that after coming inside her 3 times. Diamonds.

strawpoll.me/10696000

Usami is basically Muhgoomy(Saekano) with Chiyo's personality isn't she?

>Muhgoomy(Saekano

Well they both have short hair i guess

holy fuck

Nah, she is 50% cute and 50% violent no fun allowed tsundere.

>violent

"Aren't you just too beta, user-kun?"

My dick is becoming violent for Usami!

Is this real or a meme translation?

It's obv an edit.

NANA WILLS IT/10

Will violence of females against males ever stop?

If you can take him took a picture of her underwear as a joke why can't you take this as a joke to huh?

Like we should teach men not to rape, we need to teach them not to pursue violence as an answer to everything.

When a girl tries to hit you, you can't let her have her way. For this instance, if Usami tries to swing that bat at you, you should grab it before it gets you, and swiftly push her to the wall and rape her. This will teach her not to swing bats around so casually anymore.

SLUT

to all the people who are saying she's cute, Subaru has good taste in waifu's, how can you all doubt him? Sure the girl looks cute in the show, but that's just a 2D representation of a barely cute 3D girl

I'd fuck all three people in this image

>GSNK
Even the music sounds the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHpsXa4HRyk

PUFFY

I'm looking forward to this level of fanserice.

Dem armpits.

People only post the same exact pics to get some (You)s.