Feminism and sexual liberation of women

I've come to the realisation that feminism and sexual liberation of women only fucks over weak beta-cuck males. Average normies and handsome fucks are not affected.

Now how is this a bad thing, taking natural selection into consideration?

>only fucks over weak beta-cuck males.
>80% of the population

Godammit do we have to keep explaining this forever? Feminism and liberated sexuality have been tried in ancient times, back then it was called "savagery"

>80%
How did you come up with that figure?

Betas are the backbone of society.

What incentive is there for betas to live under a system that doesn't allow them to procreate? What would surely result is some sort of collapse or destructive resistance.

Keep in mind that even if this society worked, every single generation would have a large group of sons who would be completely disenfranchised. What's your solution to that? Have them killed off?

Wouldn't they just die off like other species?

>Now how is this a bad thing, taking natural selection into consideration?

That depends? Do you consider sexbots and artificial wombs to be a bad thing, because unless society resets that's the future that's going to happen. And sure, they aren't perfected yet, but the technology is there and waiting to be perfected.

>sexual liberation of women only fucks over weak beta-cuck males

But, sexual liberation of men only fucks over weak beta-cuck females

Seems pretty fair

Considering it is the beta males that enable civilization to function I'd say, yes, it is a bad thing.

You are confusing having sex with having children.

Beta men still have children when entering their thirties. In fact, they have even MORE now. Alpha men no longer have children, because they can have protected sex with countless women their whole lives.

>Alpha men no longer have children, because they can have protected sex with countless women their whole lives.

Lol please, in certain cucktries paternity tests are illegal, I'll just leave it at that. Oh and btw I call them cucktries because I refuse to consider any shithole of a geographical location that doesn't allow men to confirm the lineage of their children a country.

Paretto principle.
80% of the women fuck 20% of the males

That's only in french speaking countries and those countries don't have any alpha men in them.

But this doesn't eliminate the "betaness" in the way you could in theory eliminate like red hair by making it illegal for redheads to reproduce. "Alpha" and "beta" are useful concepts insofar as they describe a hierarchy, which is relativistic. There are alphas and betas on football teams, boards of ceos, your high school marching band. The women will seek out the best men regardless of the absolute quality of the men themselves really.

Not really, they procreate between themselves.
Plus as said, you need a lot of betas in the society.
You need a lot of weaker people for the strong to prevail and be able to control everything.
That's how the world always worked

Is that bad?

It gives most of the men a stake in the society. It's probably not a coincidence that the major cultures that have survived to the present day have practiced some sort of monogamy in practice even if the powerful men disregard it in private.

its bad for women, all they do is sacrifice future happiness for momentary pleasure.

Yes because it will drive the remaining 80% of men to seek out foreign women. You're already beginning to see this and it's not the first time it's happened in history.

The decline of happiness for the average “liberated” woman suggests it affects women negatively as well.

Only solution is to make life harder for single moms. Then "liberated" women will abort themselves out of the gene pool and in one generation we are back to trad life

who /chad-right/ here?

Yeah sure user I could go on Tinder and fuck a different girl every week but I don't want that. I want a loyal partner to weather life together and have kids and a house. All sexual liberation did was turn women into sluts.

But people who do anything for women aren't alpha.
Nor are people at the top of a hierarchy in a society based on degenerates. Alpha degenerates are basically beta in any other society.

It promotes aggresive types of man and leads us back to tribal form of living where small tribes fight each other for resources as there is no progress as all the smart and hard working ones are too lame to pass their genetics, so the aggresive ones are forced to keep finding new victims they can get resources from

I tried the promiscuous thing after my divorce. The sex was nice, I suppose, but wholly unfulfilling.

So give 80% of the male population no reason to live? that will go over well. Western feminism will only lead to the Wests destruction by non-feminist nations, it's unsustainable.

Sexdolls?

Yeah I've noticed that too
I actually don't mind that, it's one of the reasons I'm in favor of eugenics

The vast majority of men cannot be alphas.

Yeah that's the problem.

Haha fucking slut, enjoy your cat!

It's basically what happened with the vikings. Polygamy was widespread, so the bottom men went out into europe to either
>a) find a foreign woman and bring her back home
or
>b) aquire enough gold and treasure to impress one of chads women at home to marry the bottom guy instead

Alphas isnt so alpha ,are they?

They just ppl who fuck a lot in their youths and have higher chance of dying
basically r selectioned societys
theyre stupid short living creatures, so alpha, yeah

The brainy is the new alpha , ofc fit and brainy is even better, but theres no such thing ,maybe one thousandth of the population?

Idiocracy, here we go

>tfw Rurik was such a beta he just left Scandinavia altogether
>tfw he was a swede too

Liberation includes pedophilie? because allways you're going to have a limit. Liberation in sexual terms is a fallacy. Because you allways gonna be a slave of the system based on debt-money.

Feminism and sexual liberation tell women never to be satisfied with what they've got. So no matter how good and alpha you are, there's always someone who she'd find better because he 'gives her the feeling of freshness' and you are becoming boring. That means men always have to spend energy on keeping their women instead of applying this effort to science/business/improving society. Feminism destroys the idea of women as a keeper of heartfire.

So... you're totally cool with the fattest of fat shit garbage women being able to get laid by men out of their league, and leaving the bottom percentage of men with nothing to live for?

i fucked the brains out of the only girl i ever made a move on who was 10/10 but OP is a faggot who should get AIDS and die for throwing his own gender under the bus ultimately just to appease fat gross women who deserve to die alone (and probably will)

They allow others to reproduce for low to no cost and vote you out of your own country. You might be good looking or have charm but you are as dumb as shit OP

Wow, what a lucky guy. He just sat down at the bar and suddenly this happened.

To be honest, none of this discussion really matters, because essientially feminism=white genocide.

Feminism means open borders and open borders means racemixing immigrants with skyhigh birthrates competing with natives with low birthrates.

So feminism will destroy itself, since immigrants will never be feminist and the white feminist women will die out.

Why do so many of you delusional faggots believe that betas are 80% of the male population, and that you're the backbone of society? Average normies and Chads make up at least 80% of the male population. Betas lack drive and motivation, and today work at McDonald's or sweep floors, or are NEETS. You sound like the niggers when they claim they built the US by picking cotton.

Those numbers are very outdated.

If the vast majority of men are betas and they have the children, then we shouldn't be having birth rate problems.

We need everyone to have children, not just the betas. We also don't have birth rate problems, our populations are increasing like never before. We have problems with lack of economic growth mixed with too much welfare spending.
Solving the problem with increasing the birthrate will only delay and increase the problem for the next generation.

>Average normies and Chads make up at least 80% of the male population.

oh yeah, those normies and chards are totally not cucks even though 50% of marriages end in divorce and a good percentage of those people end up paying child support and shit while their ex fucks a new guy

stay deluded "Normie" or "chad", lmao

>We also don't have birth rate problems
Almost every European country is below 2.1 per couple, genius. This means whites will be minorities in their own countries.

Alpha doesn't mean what you think it means.

normies are betas.
we are deltas or epsilons

The alpha/beta dichotomy is a spook
I am very feminine, yet I could take apart most of pol's beloved alpha males with my bare hands

why dont you just kill them if you dont want them to have offspring?

>I've come to the realisation that feminism only fucks over weak beta-cuck males.

Feminism fucks over every man.

No it doesn’t it fucks the whole of society

We are reverting to a pre civilization model of living, tribal you can see it reflected in the crudeness of our culture, art and music, the empty utilitarian nature of our buildings, the tribal afilitiaions tearing apart nation states built over centuries, the increased violence and the development of Harems for top breeding men while the bottom third of society essentially becomes worthless in the genetic game.

When this happens a society tears itself apart until the people can manage to slice out a territory and reform like the dark ages, the Bronze Age collapse, and I would argue the Protestant reformation era (1500-1650).

When you break down traditional structures of a society it results in widespread clan violence as new traditional and territorial borders are forme.

Feminism is stupid and ending the patriarchy is foolish because it’s like bringing on anarchy. Just as warlords move in to fill the vacume of government anarchy new ideas will flood into the west to replace the cultural vacume reaulting from feminist post modern Marxist pillosophy.

This is all intended because the Marxist’s believe in the chaos they can create the true vision of Marx

Hmm... I don't know, man. I am 33 and will admit that had I got laid when I was younger I would probably be married today.

Unfortunately (laugh if you want) I'm a virgin. I don't really even care about women anymore. They are sort of like this other species to me, as far as having a meaningful relationship goes, anyways. They care about themselves, they care about the men who provide for them, and that's it. Not that I think they should slobber on my dick or anything. I just feel like I always tried to be the nice guy and it got me nowhere. Now I am completely apathetic.

That’s not true, of the few studies that I’ve been able to find on the topic paternity fraud, meaning children being raised by men who think they are theirs but aren’t is typically between 5-15%. Some as high as 20%

One in 5 men literally cucked, not some bbc fetish way like their wife fucked that good looking guy at work when traveling on business or had a quickie with some handsome guy that resulted in pregnancy

Test it yourself ask your mom or grandma or aunts “ if a child actually doesn’t belong to the father, should the wife tell them”

Every. Single. One

I shit you not, every single one will say no! “What’s important is who raised he child”

Every single one will answer that way

Those are not quality women. Especially that he found them in an alcohol setting.

This. And roasties have the governments behind them.

About 10% of fathers are not the biological father and they don't even know it.

Of course, women know they're the mother's because they give birth. That is why it should be mandatory to have paternity testing at birth.

Not that it would matter, really. Women will just get government money if they can't trick some man into fathering the child of another man.

Europeans used to live in tribal societies pretty Christianity and had plenty of culture. At least what we know of before Christianity destroyed it.

These fags are all for natural selection until it directly affects them. Women are trying to kick low tier men out of the gene pool, low tier women are also dying childless so their shit genes are not continuing either. We need this badly, look around at most young white people. They're ugly as fuck because they were allowed to be born under weak circumstances.

The pre Roman tribal society’s had monogomy, every civilization does.

These were the very groups that moved in to replace Rome as Rome came apart. This has nothing to do with Christianity vs any other religion

The end of Rome is an example of exactly what I’m describing, Roman society became decedent and degenerated (not once but twice). The first time resulted in successive and disasterous civil wars that ended with the end of the republic and the beginning of an empire, it happened again (in the West) where “Germanic” and Slavic tribes literally replaced or overran huge areas of Roman territory, re-asserting dominate rule with what we would consider warlords eventually leading to the future monarchs of Europe

I’m not suggesting we will become cave men, obviously not, but if we continue this path what we know as western civilization will end with all the violence and upheaval and death that entails to be replaced by some future thing

What that thing is who knows, but it won’t be us, and it won’t be the world we know

The divorce laws are the problem. I don't give a fuck if ugly men have to work harder to get a 5 now, I care that the legal system is fucking us. Domestic abuse laws as well. Let me write my own contract. I'll get a signature for some Christian Grey shit, no problem.

That’s not how evolution works.

Evolution doesn’t pick the smartest, strongest or fastest, it favors who can breed more.

And In case you haven’t noticed or best and brightest aren’t the ones breeding the most

the "quality woman" thing is a meme, there are no "good" women

Women have a nature as men have a nature and some people are better at living above their nature than others

Telepathy.

Holy shit user, THANK YOU. This is gold.

I've been thinking the same, even today I thought about how the most important thing an advanced society does, is to harness the energy of beta males by rewarding their work put into the maintenance and expansion of the civilization.

Despite Christ-fag republicans saying this it’s 100% true

The fundemental building block of civilization is the family.

Feminism has destroyed the family which flows uphill, destroying the community (look at black communities) and then destroying the country as a whole.

Ending patriarchy literally means ending advanced civilization since without men there is no civilization

It's actually programmed into human genome to gamble with male genetics. Ever wonder why males are both the smartest and dumbest? The most idealist and the worst criminals? Because one successful male can impregnate theoretically unlimited amounts of women, so it pays off to gamble with male genes. Whereas one woman can only get pregnant so many times, and every time risk her life giving birth (pre-modern medicine). So nature, through trial and error, has played it very safe with the women genome.

Yes, 80% of males are weak beta types.

We should encourage betas to raise the sons of Chads.

I would as well enjoy to raise the children of a Chad if that allows for my wife to not cheat on me.

t. beta.

Let me drop another redpill on you - feminism was inevitable and what gave birth to it was civilization itself.

Technoindustrial system, to be more exact.

What incentivised feminism was never political idealism, but an economic imperative. Once technology (washing machine, pre-cooked foods, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner) made house maintenance easier, it became unproductive for women to remain in the house full time. It became economically more beneficial to have them enter the workforce. The world wars gave the cultural precedent, but let me be clear - it was an economic and technological inevitability, feminism. Not the result of subjective ideologies or cultures. But a cultural precedent was necessary nontheless just as for the wheel to become a thing, someone had to first see it and realize its potential, and then invent it.

plus the grapes are sour

Oh I forgot to connect this to feminism fully.

The fact that women weren't anymore the housekeepers of the family and instead seeked employment like men, created a cultural conflict because men weren't used to employing women. This conflict ended with men giving women political rights, which now extends to various social rights that feminists are demanding one by one.

You COULD argue that political equality was not a necessary accessory to economic equality, but then again how would you motivate half of the population to now work side by side with the other half without granting it the same political rights? I am fairly sure political equality was just as unavoidable as economical equality.

And let us not forget that political "equality" is bullshit anyway. A carrot on a rope. Just a modicum of property you guarantee individuals to have them slave off for the benefit of a civilization.

But all this feminism and current political nonsense serves as a good demonstration of the short sightedness of societal evolution - short term efficacy trumps long term stability, and this just may be the civilizational make or break point. The Great Filter, perhaps.

Unless we manage to burn down civilization, the curse of betamales, their having sold their souls and lives in exchange for a succubus, we can only pray that the great filter doesn't lead to extinction, but merely to a pre civilization. Maybe we'll fuck climate back to the pre-neolithic stages, making further advances impossible. Now that would be glorious. And ironic.

>sexual liberation
>good

Wrong, you stupid nigger. Premarital sex erodes pairbonding ability. The more people a woman sleeps with the higher her likelihood of cheating and/or divorcing.

Sexual liberation sinks birthrates, lowers marriage rates, spikes up divorce and single motherhood rates.

Take a look at the stats regarding children born to single mothers. They're far more likely to be criminals, perform poorly academically, abuse substances, report depression, be on federal assistance, etc.

Sexual liberation causes women to turn themselves into worthless whores, children to be raised in horrible environments, and the family to disintegrate.

Alphas aren't beneficial to society, though.
You think the guys at white nationalist rallies are alphas? No, they are kissless virgins who took a break from watching anime to do something for their people.
You think the programmers working on new software to drive forward the economy are alphas? No, they are kissless virgins who took a break from watching anime to do something for their people.

Who are the 'alphas' then? Mostly 15-30 year old men who are either unemployed, work at starbucks or halfassed studying useless shit at college. Spend most of their time partying or recovering from hangovers. Because that's how you get girls, by spending time om effort on them. Effort that could be spend on improving society instead.

Wow, what great productive members of society. Surely we need more hypersocial adhd psychopaths and less hardworking responsible people.