Hey Sup Forums, is it alright to fap to your waifu...

Hey Sup Forums, is it alright to fap to your waifu? Someone told me that if you do she will find it repulsive and will never love you.

She isn't real anyway, she'll never know

But what if she does know? Does that make it fine?
Nice quads btw

Depends on who she is and what her personality is like

She will be honored to know you think so highly of her. Fap away.

You're waifu will find you repulsive anyway, so nothing changes. Go ahead and fap to her, goy.

Fap away, user. She's probably shlicking to you as we speak.

She'll ponder it in embarrassment and fiddle her lady bits to the thought of you fapping.
Unless you're actually married in which case she should take care of that for you.

Depends on what kind of image you use to fap to her.

>Not fapping to hardcore ntr of your waifu

I never have, but i will at some point. I want to get quality stuff tho. Shitty hentai can ruin my view of a character

How do you feel about it personally? Do you feel like it would be disrespectful to her? Could you fap to clean images? Are you ok with seeing /e/ tier stuff? What about /h/ or tier and doujins? Can you imagine making love to her? Do you think you're close enough to her? Do you deserve it?

Of course it's okay to fap to your wiafu. Same with Imoutos. Just don't fap to your daughteru.

I believe in equality. If I'm gonna jerk off to some random, I'm also going to jerk off to mai waifu.

It doesn't matter because you're waifu is a fake person created to sell dakis and blurays.

tfw no daki of mai waifu

I personally believe that it's fine. I act like she's away and that she has left me something so I won't feel too lonely.

DELETE THIS

How would you feel/what would you do if you're waifu fapped to you?

Flattered.

I imagine it like im having sex with her. I don't like it when anyone else lewds her though, which is all the time unfortunately.

We do it together few times a month.

I fap to her more than to any other character. It's perfectly normal to want to have sex with the girl you love.

>How would you feel/what would you do if you're waifu fapped to you?

I'd like that. That's really hot.