Migrating

Hey /pol, Im a venezuelan dude looking to migrate to germany to study engineering there since my country is an absolute shithole and germany is a pretty cheap option. I would move in about a year and im already learning the language, i would work and support myself so i wont be on goverment aid or some nonsense like that. I dont need a visa or refugee status given that im already a European citizen cause of my french descent. So im a dirty immigrant fuck or im i passable? Any tips for leaving in germany? Pic is me (proof im not a sandnigger or some mongrel fuck)

What if you just make your new home shit again, like you did with your old home?

Fuck off, we're full. Stay in your own fucking country, asshole.

Fuck off you stupid faggot. Most of you fags spend all their welfare money on clothes and practice westboro church tier evangelism.

If you don't do any of those then you are good. Avoid having other venezuelan and immigrant friends. Assimilate yourself in the german borg and stop saying "muh shitlezuela i want to go back despite i flee from it and did nothing to help it". I have a hunch that you are going to be like the majority of "white" venezuelans who just spend all their time searching for women.

At least please don't loiter around monuments and respect the law.

>not mongrel
Nigga...

Also, if you really want to work and not to stay on welfare then don't apply for refugge status. Just come here to study or get a job in a german company. That way you won't receive any welfare whatsoever.

ahmed & salam please relax, he only wants to improve his lifestyle

Didnt make my own country shit, in fact when people from my family were in power we were prosperous as fuck

My greatest ally please, I've met enough venezuelans and latin americans.
>in fact when people from my family were in power we were prosperous as fuck

Oh god lmao. So you are one of those "white" upper middle class latin americans? Those are the worst kind. Please, either come to Germany and don't receive welfare as I said here or just stay in your country and try to fix it.

>improve his lifestyle
Wow great argument, Shlomo. What the fuck i love unlimited immigration now.

Pro-Tip: EVERYONE wants to improve his life style. Fucking non-argument, fucker. Fuck.

1)I wont ever want to go back to my shithole country 2) i wont be on welfare 3) im prettt agnostic so no religion bs
4) why wouldnt i respect the law?

I wont apply for refugee status or receive welfare as stated on the original post

>won't be on welfare
Then don't apply for refugge status, simple as that. Get a study visa or something similar.

>why wouldn't I respect the law

Because you are probably going to get immigrant friends who cross the road wherever they want and loiter around historical places.

Avoid having immigrant friends since most of them have either refugee status or are looking for ways of having their Kindergeld increased.

If so then ur good nigga welcum to Germany and never make jokes about nazis because nobody likes them.

I stated from the beginning that i wont be applying for refugee status. I dont like people from my own culture, were loud and annoying. And i want german friends specifically cause i wanna be really fluent in the language. Migrating to a country with a different culture and just hanging out with a pocket of your own people is stupid and shortsighted imo, one of the main reasons to go abroad is to meet new people and cultures not just get caught up in your own

I also stated im an eu citizen from the beginning, dont need a visa.

>Fuck off, we're full. Stay in your own fucking country, asshole.
Dude, here you have a chance to take in a white immigrant for once and you insult him.

Alright nig, just one tip. Be careful of german sluts since they are either underage or/and have lots of STDs.
He's not white, he's probably whiter than other venezuelans but he is definitely not white.

Do i stutter or something?

Stay. In. Your. Own. Fucking. Country.

I don't care if you're black, brown, white, green, yellow. Just stay the fuck away. I had enough for several lifetimes.

If you suck my cock every night you could stay at my place.

You' d have to buy your own food, though.

Stay and try to make your country a place to live, you fucking scum, I see you retards in Buenos Aires all the fucking time, getting free education, getting free medical and is always the same shit, you guys are such a scum.

Im absolutely fucking white dude, im of vasque, french, and german descent I fucking have a french passport out of heritage alone. Its not that i really care about being white but i fucking am.

Why not Spain so you don't have to learn the language of the eternal (kraut)? Obviously the economy is worse, but the culture will be easier to navigate and rise up

Lmao

I would have nothing against you being here, you look like a propper white guy

Are you gay? If not you can't come here

German is hard to learn though, good point

this

Lol no its not. Try any slavic

I dont find it hard at all at this point. Pretty simple actually, just articles that are annoying

Would you migrate to another country if situation in germany turned worse, if suddenly their economy crashed etc (I know its unlikely but with rapefugees anything is possible)

t. Hansedim Al Berlini

Guess he already migrated...

> So im a dirty immigrant fuck or im i passable?
Good work ethic, Sup Forumsack and going into engineering. You're more than passable.
> Any tips for leaving in germany?
Germany is filled to the brim with leftists, especially our college campuses. While STEM subjects are usually complicated enough to prevent most Leftwingers from studying them, you will still have some of them in your courses, and will be facing hundreds of them on your campus in general. So don't even think of revealing your power level. Just ignore public political discussions and stay away from them (or larp as turbo-lefty if necessary), and keep dark humor to a minimum unless you know you're amongst non-tards.

You are a passable inmigrant fuck. Give those German bitches a good taste of civilization