When she finally passes away, will this tweet make you feel sorry for her?

When she finally passes away, will this tweet make you feel sorry for her?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not human, so why would I feel bad?

No

lying bitch

It doesn't matter whether someone's a human. I'd be perfectly fine with aliens taking over the planet if they were conservative.

A conservative alien species would have no use for us, and likely wipe us out the same way our forefathers wiped out the Indian rabble.

>when she passes away
She won’t.

>posted before the election
>smug as hell and oblivious to failure staring her in the face
shit like this is WHY nobody will feel sorry when she finally passes

Saved thanks.

This will just make me smile oh so much more when she finally does die, she thought she would win and completely failed.

MAGA!

When he will pass away, I will celebrate

BUT IT WAS HER TURN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jokes aside, I can't imagine what the typical Hillary supporter cretin looks like irl.

The notion that she had any kind of "popular vote" majority is laughable, and even more hilarious that her minions persist in continuing that fantasy.

she is a fucking sociopath
she cannot feel emotion for anyone so why should I for her

Keep hiding that flag, illegal shitskin.

Save some of that hate for the nation you're hiding us from seeing. Your own shit government would never treat you as fairly as Trump would, stupid hypocrite mongrel.

A good life well-lived, good call user we'll all celebrate in his honor when that day comes, a proper sendoff to a good man.
Good idea user, thanks for bringing it up.

Who cares about Hillary anymore?

Cutie.

You ask me if i fell sorry for the idiot that got rid of ghaddafi and with it produced the african invasion on europe? If anything i will pilger to her gravestone to take a big stinking, running crap on it.

this is now a criminal GILF thread

contribootin

Trump's days are counted, he's very very sick, very sick

If we're being serious she probably contracted 24-hour guards already

You're genuine and gracious concern for our President is touching, thank you for your kind words friend. I have to mention your pic is inaccurate however, Kinder eggs are not illegal in the US and haven't been for years since the specific piece of legislation blocking them was circumnavigated by leaving some plastic show through the chocolate.
Thanks again for your warm words about President Trump, nice to know there are fans everywhere.

Kids can't afford an assault rifle, nor do they have ready access in learning how to operate one, nor are they likely to be left alone long enough to figure it out, find ammo, or fire the weapon without blowing their skull open.

Weak bait, but I just felt like reminding you just how absurd your argument is.

As for Trump, we're all going to die, dipshit. He's going to do more to correct our country than you can or will with your entire beta nu-male life.

Die with that fact fully accepted.

I feel safe around that little girl, that fucking boy though... Probably holding a goddamn bomb or some shit.

IT WAS
H E R
E
R
T U R N
U
R
N

Delete this

Never. May she burn in hell for all the crimes she's committed.

rude.

Literally what would possess her to write that?

To be the loser again?

lmao her twitter says "hair icon" and "pantsuit aficionado" at least she has a bit of character I guess

daily reminder she literally made a book called the Pumpkin and the Pantsuit

Exactly. Scheming twat. Oh look at me. Feel sorry for me.

Fucking dolt.

fpbp

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
My fuckin sides
I don't know how I wasn't aware of that one.
It'd be even more disturbing if she won, IMO.

Let's get on the whole "passing away" thing. ASAP

She has the best doctors

Its comin up again. We need to start the card

When she dies, I'm taking the day off work, going home, cracking a bottle of champagne, and toasting Death. Sic transit gloria mundi, cunt!

>stroke
>rushed to the Hospital
>coma
>Family is saying the last goodbye
>the Grim Reaper is in her room
>Any moment now
>It's her turn...
Trump passes away peacefully in his sleep

Sounds good. Day of the probe when?

She is going to outlive all of us

This.

It and all its jackal friends deserve to be purged to the 14 knee.

Well the Queen is still alive and she was born much much before than it's publicly shown.
I give Hillary 50 years more max

Rejoicing over anyones death is despicable no matter how much I disagree with her political views.

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

I'll just laugh in glee. Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being with no redeeming qualities at all. The body her and her "husband" Bill has left behind in their wake is staggering.

>when

She's already dead, bro.
Hopefully she continues to kill herself well into Trumps re-election

>t. cuck

She didn't die of embarrassment from making that tweet....she may be invincible.

Look at you with your MAGA hat and all that.

Not even Bill Clinton wants to put his dick in there.

>politcal view is tied up with religious mandate to kill you as an infidel

>i would not rejoice over this person dying

You are actually a cuck, though. Your lack survival instincts due to a malfunctioning brain and social conditioning that starves you of common sense.

No, I'll be too busy celebrating the best day of my life.

Not rejoicing over someones death doesn't mean death isn't sometimes neccessary.

She was a pretty Republican when she was young, then turned into a raging SJW & unattractive & fat at college. Think of how long the “turn pretty think girls who are apolitical or Repub” into “raging mean bipolar/borderline lesbian SJW fatties” thing has been going on. Since before HRC was in college.

Realistically, who will go first?

I had so much hope for what he would do, then he totally 180ed in all the important economic and political stuff and just keeps up with the bullshit social aspects of conservative view that are meaningless opiate for the masses type stuff. No gays, no blacks, let corporations keep raping you Okay

You have to wonder if Bill ever stuck his dick into Hillary at all?

Has anyone? No pregnant pics

What percentage of her tweets are her actual words? Prob less than 10%. Maybe zero.

Isn't she adopted ?

More like stolen