No game no life s2 when?

No game no life s2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ngnl.jp/news/20160525/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't the LN artist get caught tracing or something like that?
Most likely never in all honesty.

It was just drama from jealous 11's that never amounted to anything

Hopefully never.

Who cares? I thought it looked close but it wasn't one to one tracing.

Anyways even if he did his art style stands by itself

The artist isn't the author so why would it matter? And what was "traced" was merely the poses—the characters and outfits were still original.

Yeah, it's still in poor form as a pro artist, but not nearly as bad as full-on plagiarism.

When will she be relevant?

While he got accused of tracing, it was never proven, and the folks in charge of his books basically swept it under the rug.

When this thread gets archived

Hopefully soon.

>ignoring 2ch
>sweeping under the rug

Steph bullying was literally the greatest thing to happen until Konosuba came out.

Not him but sadly he's right, it's been added to the JP Wikipedia article multiple times with sources and has been reverted everytime till the article gets locked.
Could also be butthurt fanbois, probably more likely but still not ruling out the publisher going full damage control.

stupid sexy shiro

Literally every artist out there has "traced" the only reason people are giving him shit is because he's a Japanese Brazillian. You can bet if he was born and raised in Japan this would never have been a thing.

There's a difference between tracing to improve your own art and producing art to sell.

>Muh Brazillian racism, that's the reason why they hate him
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yes, it's called Japan.

I need more Shiro and Izuna

Saying a borrowed pose amounts to tracing is like saying led zepplin stole stairway to heaven. Court is on my side.

The artist is the author in this case but
accusations were bullshit

>accusations were bullshit

asd

dsa

Really have no idea why the brain dead people who've completed 5 shows treat this like the holy messiah.

zxc

Literally what? That one isn't even similar. If you wanted to be fair and not spew bullshit you'd also overlay the hundreds of commercial animu girl poses that are even closer to the supposed original.

In the end, it's all the same shit anyways...

msn

Look at the legs baka

It's enjoyable and has cute lolis

Exactly
Hundreds of commercial pieces use these exact poses. Why is he being singled out? Japs jealous of a Brazillian beating them at their own game.

lsdk

Again not even close for a supposed "trace"
Eat more shit faggot

qwe

kdj

Christ this is just using a piece for reference which literally every artist does
As if we needed more proof the accusations were bullshit, but you seem to be eager to provide it.

kfa

Quit posting like you're on r9k faglord

Run out of steam

>i cant enjoy anything if its even remotely popular

shoo shoo

>You must wait x minutes before posting a duplicate post
All boards except r9k had a duplicate post check on the same IP address, r9k's script is global across all users.
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

Just type 1, 2, 3, 4, it's actually less effort than a string of random letters.

Thanks, been here since 04 though, well before r9k was a thing I've just never been to such a cancerous board. The fact that you know how it works just proves you're from there and should kill yourself like all the cancer in that containment board.

>tracing ass
Others are nitpicking but this is unacceptable.

Are you retarded? If they didn't fire him these are worthless. Even Inoue's Slam Dunk was cancelled after he was caught tracing. Do you think such bigass jew company like Kadokawa would allow tracer?

Don't give him the (you)'s, it's not worth it.

The sister not being related to the brother really annoyed me.

They're related

..................(The Joke)
r head

Mondaijitachi was honestly way better, why did it have to do so bad while this got so much attention?

ngnl.jp/news/20160525/
ngnl.jp/news/20160525/
ngnl.jp/news/20160525/

I was going to make a NGNL thread but looks like someone else beat me to it. Can anyone make heads or tails of this?

Oh hey S2 might be soon after all.

>wanting another anti-lolicon adaptation
Actually, as anime is, nothing with good lolis should get adapted. So sick of all lolicon source getting butchered.

Is Shiro a much better loli in the LN than the animu or something?
She was pretty decent in the anime.

In vol 7 there is some age shaeningans(Shiro gets older and her brother is a shota) and Shiro tries to have sex with him with the excuse that now both her body and her mind are adult.
We will never know how it ends up because translators quit.

I literally don't see the issue here. It's just poses and he's a digital artist and the writer.

Nips are just angry when gaijin copy paste when Nips are notorious for stealing original ideas

Whoa, didn't think something like that would happen.

Sora should do the same

>loli sex is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>shota sex is awwright
Fuck this world. It needs to burn.

She is his step-sister.

That was not the point.

What?

I have no idea what this says.

It simply says that author is going on stage.

Hopefully never.

Shuvi when?

Hopefully never.