Multiple Shooters confirmed

If you listen to the first 2 minutes of this video, you will clearly hear multiple shooters and gunfire coming from separate points of origin. If you make it to 4:54, you will literally see a shooter on the 4th floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA&feature=youtu.be

If you watch this 2 second video and are a sentient human being, you will notice gunfire originating from the around the 10th floor. This is not an opinion. It is plain as day. Mandalay Bay is 43 stories tall as your point of reference. What does Sup Forums think of the biggest false flag since 9/11? Endgame discussion and attempts to debunk my theory, please.

mobile.twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/914793975478870016/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ODVS
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/las-vegas-shooting-queensland-eyewitness-to-mandalay-attack/news-story/17c907f4046f30ccfedf831e27e93cc8
intellihub.com/close-up-video-shows-2nd-shooter-firing-out-of-a-lower-level-window-at-mandalay-bay-in-vegas/
youtu.be/oam54y4o6RU
youtu.be/4bPwXdUFCxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've posted this in 4 threads so far, nobody gives a shit. Maybe you will.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>Oct 1
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GENTLEMEN

I think they slipped up, even normies on faceburg are questioning what they are being told, like half my friends and people i know that were there are even claiming there was more then one shooter.

Doesn't fit the media narrative. Just spread the story as much as you can

SEE? Nobody gives a shit about this news

Are the windows busted there?
If cops are going to give an hour of alone time, you only need one shooter.

I missed all this as it was happening but that really does sound like an M240. It also definitely sounds like two shooters, both overlapping and sequential.

Pretty horrifying to listen to though.

There is a distant echo...

well I'll fucking be...

Keep posting it user. There is a metric asston of shilling going on everywhere. With enough effort their treason will be countered and enough people will have seen whats going on to keep it spreading. The normalfaggots on goybook are very overwhelmingly open to being redpilled on this shit.

We have the perfect opportunity to wake up half of America. Do not get discouraged. Do not give up. And do not get lazy. Shitposting and ordinary memetics is one thing.. it is perfectly acceptable for anons to take a break from posting or to not take things seriously for periods of time. But when we have something like this going on it is all hands on deck until victory is achieved.

POST YOUR ASSES OFF.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOYBOOK OR A GOYBOOK SOCKPUPPET FUCKING MAKE ONE NOW

POST THE THINGS THAT WE HAVE FOUND BTFO THE KIKE NARRATIVE ON THIS SHOOTING EVERY FUCKING WHERE

POST IT ON REDDIT

POST IT ON VOAT

POST IT ON TUMBLR

POST IT ON OBSCURE GARDENING FORUMS

POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS OF LOCAL NEWS ARTICLES

POST EVERYTHING SO FAR AND WIDE THAT NORMAL FAGGOTS WILL NOT HAVE A SINGLE FUCKING DISTRACTION TO TURN TO THAT DOESNT HAVE MENTION OF IT SOMEWHERE.

THANK YOU.

Have a bump.
>Oh no mr President, you see, you can't cut grant money for anti-terrorism, we just had the worst terrorist attack since 9/11!

>We need at LEAST 10 million a year.....

It sounds like it could be that after the first short burst, since it follows the close sounds. Later on you hear the distant sounds first though, it can't be echo.

And the real question is what does that money actually go to

Where did the 2.8m go if it didn't prevent this?

Distant shots before close shots. False flags are not as easy to control these days due to the fact that EVERYONE has some sort of electronic device that records all the time. The spread of information is so rapid.

bump. every thread i've posted in autosages

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

what a dumb question. How could 2.8million even begin to stop something like that?

I could make 2.8 million stretch to prevent an event similar to Vegas.

Bamp

People recording a mass shooting shows evidence it was a CIA ops?

Explain predictive programing

>neet thinks 2.8 million is enough for a city the size of Las Vegas to give a fuck and shoot itself up.
you're truly stupid, 2.8 million is literally nothing. the las Vegas county Police department budget is 502 million.

>He thinks that money is for the police

What's the latest death count?

>all those gorillions and poor police response to worst vegas tragedy in decades
I used to live in las vegas and i'll tell you, the LVMPD is so fucking corrupt I'm surprised the city still functions

Hi Sup Forums...I know you don't care and I am a faggot..but last night on T_D the shilling was unbelievable any time the possibility of two shooters was mentioned...instant downvotes to hide any relevant 2 shooter comments and many accounts with no activity in years suddenly re-activated and concern trolling for anyone questioning the official narrative. I haven't seen it that bad since pizzagate....which kinda says something.

Where are you getting this stuff?

Is this supposed to prove something? It's a dead guy. Who shot him? What was his role, if any, in the shooting? How many were involved in the operation who weren't shot and got away? How did he manage to fire multiple weapons from different rooms?

>If you make it to 4:54, you will literally see a shooter on the 4th floor.
I see a flashing dot that continues even when there's no gunfire. Doesn't seem like a muzzle flash to me.

>"“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us."
>“It was a machine gun from the room next to me,” he said.
>“My floor is a crime scene. They killed a security guard on my floor.”

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/las-vegas-shooting-queensland-eyewitness-to-mandalay-attack/news-story/17c907f4046f30ccfedf831e27e93cc8

>triangleposting
seriously?

nobody gives a fuck about making elaborate schemes form a triangle somehow just so people like you can pick up on it

ok well i'm spooked now

false flag is confirmed. fuck they coming for my guns

Bump for the fucking truth

Even retard normies can't actually believe this shit if they try to think for themselves for two seconds.

>a huge metropolis and tourist destination gets anti terrorism funding
>WTF THATS CRAZY DUDE?
>isis on the rise
>radical terror the norm
>STILL CRAZY WTF, DOESN'T MAKE CENTS DOOOOOD

I reported you for spamming, fucking retard kys

light travels faster than sound

The thread archive of that guy calling himself john and saying that vegas would have a major happening gets shilled to hell also

The cartridge casings aren't saturated in blood enough. It's clear he was killed before the casings began to fly. The real killers are out there yet.

>if we dont have guns there will be no mass shootings, just like in Europe

ok

the scariest part about this is whether or not trump is in on it

Keep spamming for the release of cctv. If they have nothing to hide they will release it. There are cameras literally everywhere that will easily clear up what happened.

Post on FB and Twitter about how it's very suspicious that they won't show the cctv footage. Get the normies on board with this idea.

the windows dont open idiot ... so if you are right there must be more broken windows in the mirror glass tower, but there arent

>>If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

SO

FUCKING

WHAT

THERE IS PLENTY OF OTHER REALLY FUCKING FISHY SHIT GOING ON HERE

STOP FUCKING DISTRACTING PEOPLE WITH IRRELIVANT FUCKING BRAINLET SCHIZOPHRENIC NONSENSE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD

HOLY FUCK FOCUS ON THE ACTUAL TANGIBLY FUCKING WEIRD SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Nice try CIA.
People recording mass shootings that contradict the paid media's narrative on the situation. Forgetting to give their patsy a motive, etc.

I'm the one saying it's CIA retard

if you see through windows how can windows be real?

False flag conspiracy theorists are the right wing equivalent of SJWs that blame everything on the Patriarchy

If you draw a triangle on your scrotum would it show us the truth?

> be american
> gets shot
> cries conspiracy

he killed himself by shooting himself in the chest? do people do that often?

So how much are you getting paid, anyway?

Can’t watch now, have a bump.

what can trump do?
he doesn't have the time or autism to browse Sup Forums and if he repeats what alex jones is saying he will get ridiculed again
honestly he should just blame mossad kick the jews out but they have him by the balls

so the shooter just carries illegal guns around with him? and shoots people over the dumbest reason you can find? and then kills himself? sorry not buying it user., thats probably a troll account

people with brain issues sometimes shoot the chest so the brain can be tested

You're right the CIA has never done anything to Americans before case closed thanks

sound travels slower than light. ever been to a fireworks show?

>Be yank
>Just trying to enjoy a music festival
>Get shot because this dumb bitches reaction to the shooting was to just say "Oh shit i'm out of here"
>True home of brave rite here m8

first thing you hear is distant shots, then close, then distant, then distant, its not an echo, theres at least a half mile between the shooters

The strobing light begins before the sound of gunfire and continues after. It doesn't sync up at all.

Just came across this, Intellihub has video of 2nd shooter M249 SAW.
intellihub.com/close-up-video-shows-2nd-shooter-firing-out-of-a-lower-level-window-at-mandalay-bay-in-vegas/
FYI, the M249 SAW is 5.56, same as AR-15/M16-A2 so percussion would sound the same, but a belt-fed SAW will fire faster, and that fits more with the rate of fire heard in videos than an AR15.
I'm leaving this up to Sup Forums, I can't load video due to slow data.
What I believe is this was staged, there are coincidences with freemasonry, and real estate connections. Look for those that profited, contracts, construction, military industrial complex etc.
I'm confident Sup Forums will find undeniable proof before it's removed.

Yes. It used to be the way to do it.

I think he shot himself in the head though.

Have you not seen the Chertoff/OSI warning archive?

They were legal guns that were modified to fire like a full-auto. At least one had a bump stock.

>If you put a point down on Poo, India, Dildo Newfoundland, and Moscow Russia it makes a triangle

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

GTFO shill.

"B-BUT THE WINDOW ISN'T BROKEN OUT THAT MUST OF JUST BEEN A FLASH FROM SOMETHING ELSE!!!111 IT WAS A LONE WOLF WHITE MALE!"

Probably a light being covered by leaves as she drove past.

these
and the hundreds of audio recordings with ONE gun firing. Or maybe the CIA/Mossad took turns?

Why would they say it was one guy? I mean it times of smartphones an social media it's going to come to light if it was multiple shooters

good link. aton of ads, but they have all the good clips that need investigated. The clip in OP is also on the website and has some damming evidence.
youtu.be/oam54y4o6RU
2nd video shown
youtu.be/4bPwXdUFCxE

Ill post follow up images of birds eye views

Backup this video, it will be taken down. Multiple shooters confirmed.

That 2nd video looks pretty solid

Kikes btfo

Image 1 in connection to video/clip 1 of the taxi drivers video

image 2
of cab drivers view

Image 3 in connection with both videos
courtesy of

I saw that, something about backscatter or millimeter wave scanners being installed at hotels. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
I believe it goes deeper though.
The property around Mandalay Bay is prime real estate, and the shooter reported by MSM was a real estate multimillionaire with no record.
Somethings rotten in Denmark.
Also he was a pilot and worked for Lockheed Martin.
Guess what's right next door there?
A private terminal for government employees/federal contractors to fly to Area 51.
L.M. has a long history testing aircraft out there.
It can be seen clearly from the Tropicana.
Look up JANET, "Just Another Non-Existent Transport".

The following image depicts a light machine gun thought to be used by at least one of the shooters.
According to Joe Briggs and other military vets.
They also believe the multiple shooter scenario.

here is what you are looking for.

Fucking leafs I swear. Bullets move faster than sound waves, but not faster than light. You see the flash and get hit long before you hear it...

What the fuck does that mean?

>hear multiple shooters

One was the gun you moron and the other was someones farts.

GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

>Look up JANET
Doing that now
Thanks

All the normies at work think it was a false flag or at the very least find the whole thing fishy.

It means...the flash won't sync up with sound in the videos, not at those distances. Maple niggers are dumb

SAW gunner. Sounded like one to me.

>"shots are coming from the 10th floor"

What is up with that shitty Christmas light at 10th floor that everyone talks about? That was just some light decoration.

The REAL DEAL starts after 09:20.
>people jump into taxi
>bloody, shocked
>yelling and screaming at the driver
>thousands of dead people
>just take us as far as you can to a hotel
>we have blood everywhere
>"BTW guiz, I am a GIRL !" - the driver
>TAKES US TO NEW YORK, I will give you $100

I understand that I would probably also say to the driver just step on it mofo.

Who set up these strobe lights? Were they meant to distract police? Can anyone find video prior to the attack showing such strobe lights?

The endgame is maybe to have laws regarding guns because they are dangerous weapons.

You have to go back, faggot.
Sup Anon5!

maybe a policeofficer who fires back and aiming 32nd floor?
matches the sound and flashes?

Um is this fucking real?

Metal detectors. As well as laws and attempting gun grabs, there is a company poised to make a lotof money on bullshit preventitives

I think I was right yesterday when I said this was going to be my new favorite false flag. This has got to be the one they've botched the most. Not only are they fucking things up left and right, but they've also already completely pissed off the American puclic and gotten them to belooking closely at it so it's the American public on social media formums tearing the narrative to shreds before any single investigator can anyway. This is going to wake so many people up.

Holy shit those annoying fucking people jump in my car like that. I don't give a fuck if they are all fucked up I would have stopped the car and dragged them out then left them on the fucking street.

you fucking retard, that is a fake. Seriously, dont come to Sup Forums if you cant tell the difference. Its causing msm to report Sup Forums as a "fake news" source. And Sup Forums or Sup Forums is not here to be a source, faggets.

Sound doesn't really match, it's surprising how these conspiritard websites gloss over that fact. Also I don't think cops shot at the building full of innocents.

Why is it always about money? :(

OY

This also explains Sept 10 user “John” talking about something happening in Las Vegas to give reason for metal detectors.