Take the agepill

Why don’t you have a qt gf much younger than yourself?
>tfw 26 with 18 yo gf
>tfw she worships the ground I walk on
>tfw she constantly compliments me

Have fun with old used up roasties I guess....or...you can take the agepill

>being proud of dating a hag
get on my level nigger
pic related, its my gf

You call it the agepill but really it's the poorpill. Generally, your value as a man is related to your money.

Get on my level, fuck ya friend's mum.

Who doesn't do this though?

>muslim
Why am I not surprised?

One of the most cucked things ever is seeing someone 25+ dating an 18 year old.
You know instantly that person in their mid 20's has as much of an IQ as a fucking 18 year old lmao

>flag
checks out.

OK I got a joke for you.
>So I come home from work the other day and my girlfriend is all upset. >Whatsamatter?
>I saw you on thr news today, they say you are a pedophile! You're disgusting.
>Sweetie, a pedophile? That's an awfully big word for a seven year old, don't you think?

any girl would treat you the same way, and the same girls would treat you like dirt if you were poor and/or ugly

You have to realize that gfs are fungible and the specific gf doesn't matter. At least when it comes to sexual politics, women aren't really people. They let their ovaries do the thinking.

I live alone on neetbux and dont even own a car so as far as mate potential goes i'm not very desirable

Because when I was 18 I was literally disgusted by manipulative betas like you

She dates you because she's young and thinks you're cool and have money. Give her a bit of time to mature and she'll see you for the loser that you are, as well as realizing you don't have as much money as she wants.

It's what always happens when old guys date fresh out of high school girls.

checked

I can't handle the way 18 year olds look, they look too childisch.

A woman that's 28 is in her prime until she dies.

I had a 18 year old bitch was I was your age. Keep her a tight leash, I didn't and she got bored of me.

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend
nice larp

might have something to do with your small dick rather than boredom

An actual woman would be more desirable as a partner than a naive little girl fresh out of high school. 18 year olds dont know shit and it's tiresome even trying to talk with someone that age

Do you enjoy dating washed up single mothers who have fucked 50+ guys already? And that's being generous. She had all her fun and now she needs to settle down quick before it's too late. That gets to be you! Awesome! Commit right away and give her access to your bank accounts! Btw she still thinks about Tyrone and Chad. Probably while fucking you in the missionary position. Faggot.

>Pic related is you

>I live alone

That puts you one up on most of the faggots here.

being with a 18 yo girl again means that you have to teach her everything again. pass

Trap?

Wait, do muslims like anime?!

Like women are capable of learning anything that is not sucking cock or asking for the gold cc

There is nothing bad with dating an18 yo in theory.
In practice, almost everyone my age (25) I know dating 18/19 year olds are massive losers

I sincerely wish I had her as my own, the longing I feel gives to me a dejected hollowness. I just wish I had a cute little gf to raise and nurture and bond with.

Worse yet is that here in the US it's probably just a ploy to get booze.

This.
Hard to be a Man. When you dating a girl.

>gf
Absolutely disgusting. You people encouraging girls to be sluts is the problem.

kek

Cry cry away roasties, won't make you less old and unfesirable.

it is pretty pathetic.

Gf just means "I am willing to fuck parthner after parthner get some cheap gifts and do drugs before i can find the first retard who is willing to marry me in my 30s after being fucked so many times,totally not slut,believe me"

>You have to realize that gfs are fungible and the specific gf doesn't matter. At least when it comes to sexual politics, women aren't really people. They let their ovaries do the thinking.
but what about wuv?

It sounds like a cop out. Women who are the same age as you have a good gauge as to what ideal criteria men in your age group should have. She probably knows other men your age and she's comparing you to them. Do you make enough money? are you at the right stage in your life? (ex. are you sitll in undergrad while other 26 year olds have started their careers or are in medschool/graduate school), are you as attractive as them?, Are you mature? There's so much that goes into it, but when you date a young woman like 18 years old, she is not able to reference details about you to other ppl in your age pool. It's much easier to opt out of competing with your fellow man. If you are low in the dominance hierarchy then I think this is an ok option, but otherwise you should be competing in your general age range market.