Episode 02 will air soon

Pic related is from the next episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Lxs5BLYKrg?t=1m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=esgBwmyAod0
gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/characters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>03h 30m

It feels weird now that Farnese used to be worst girl.

she was never a worst girl

I don't want to watch it, but I will.

I'm curious in the mess that the berserk anime is.

Cant wait for Guts to surrender to Farnese

Looks good. People in general tend to exaggerate how bad the first episode was.

You think so? I legitimately couldn't watch it due to how shitty it looked, I mostly skipped through and only watched about 6 minutes.

For me the biggest problem was awful pacing. It should slow down now.

The first episode was just very chaotic with too many things happening one after another.

why the fuck is Casca white now?

Am i the only one who thinks the animation style is fitting? i actually really like how it looks, save the few parts of the opening.

>I'm curious in the mess that the berserk anime is.
The CG isn't getting better so don't expect anything different from episode 01.
The pace is better.

You actually think the visuals are not a problem? What? Did you watch it with your eyes closed?

have you all got over your oldfag 2d worship phase yet and seen the potential this show has

for me they were the worst of the shows issues.

>rewriting the story
>cutting arcs
>that absolute shit sound design and music
>ugly character models
>shit voice acting

It's not like the other anime had stellar animation either(most of the time it was good though) but it made up for it with good everything else.

The CGI is terrible (especially when it goes full 3D like that demon baby or the possessed tree) but I quite liked some scenes.

i guess it really might just be me, but as i said i thought the animation looked great and did a good job giving it a darker feeling. maybe its just personal preference, maybe im just a fanboy who knows.

The censored tits will generate some memes.

Well yeah, pretty much everything is bad, I just didn't notice that many problems because I couldn't even watch it. The 1997 anime is kinda lacking animation wise but the characters look good and it has a lot of charm.

CLANG
L youtu.be/9Lxs5BLYKrg?t=1m29s
A
N
G

Old and boring.

CLANG

HOLY SHIT THAT'S AYYPIC

>You're too damp to be used as firewood!

I don't really know what the problem of you memesters is though
>Hits bones as well as steel
>You hear both bones and steel
???

Huh, the left side of her face doesn't look that bad (her left, not yours)

reddit likea forcing memes, oh well

I honestly can't wait. It's 5 am and I'm up with excitement. What should I do while waiting

>inb4 detailed analysis on how exactly it must sound when you hit a steel helmet from that angle with a 1ton heavy sword

Less Puck. His dumb chestnut form doesn't work in the manga, but it's even worse in the anime.

Rewatch the first episode again and again and again.

Why can't it look all like this?

Millenium Falcon confirmed

how much until it starts

is neetball streaming it? I want some epic fresh memes from Sup Forums in real time

3 hours.

>First and last episode known to be best anime episodes in anime
It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

youtube.com/watch?v=esgBwmyAod0

Not enough budget and time probably, especially the budget. If i encounter them one day, i will ask them why the fuck they went with the CGI for berserk.

Because that's static, you don't need to do anything with it.

OK I hope in episode 2 Guts shines again and slaughters all who stand against him.

Read the fucking manga.

of maybe all the budget went into this scene with schierke and Fiora.

I want her to hug my dik

I did While ago but forgot a lot lol does he kill the girl in thus episode haha

And it's done in such a bizarre way. Half of it looks like Vocaloid video, the other half like shitty PS2 3D. At least make everything in the same style.

To be fair you couldn't ever do Berserk justice with animation
Each panel of the manga looked beautiful recreating that weekly with about 28800 frames is far to taxing.
Berserk wad made to be read, not watched.

>lol
Kill yourself underage.

I'm surprised that people make fun of the rabbit scene. It's not that bad looking. The worst scene was easily Guts vs the tree. I couldn't even tell what's going on there.

Yeah, he kills her then rape her haha

Seems like the audience is fitting for this adaptation. Brain dead fucktards.

why is Casca white now?

Can you at least answer my question then "kek"

yeah the tree was fucking pathetic. i remember a bit where the tree was just robotically munching on the dead bodies of the bandits and the bodies were barely fucking moving. what the fuck?

she isn't, you're just retarded. She's brown: gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/characters.html

i dunno i always thought the original series, while a slideshow at times, had pretty great artwork there to keep it interesting.

I don't understand this, how are they supposed to reach that far? the arc of conviction is long and after that there's the Griffith encounter and shit, are they going to skip things there? those are 100 chapters or more that they are going to adapt just kill me

at least we maybe can see the Berserk armor animated and the fight with the dragon

>Ep 1: Dragon Slayer — Parts of Vol 1 and 14
>Ep 2: Holy Iron Chain Knights — Vol 16 (eps 119-121)
>Ep 3: Night of Miracles — Vol 17 (eps 122-125)
>Ep 4: Revelation — Vol 17 (eps 126-130)
>Ep 5: Tower of Conviction — Vol 17 (eps 131-136)
>Ep 6: Banquet of Stake Burning — Vol 18 (eps 137-143)
>Ep 7: Black Witch — Vol 18 (eps 145-147)
>Ep 8: Reunion in the Den of Evil — Vol 19 (eps 147-150)
>Ep 9: Blood Flow of the Dead — Vol 19 (eps 151-154)

The anime is 24 episodes long.

Looks white but with a small tan. I preferred her in the original anime desu senpai

They are going to skip all the rape and satanic scenes, and probably the whores too

>talk about anime
>post game
look what we have here, an angry v shitposter

>I preferred her in the original anime desu senpai
Miura says: FUCK YOU.

She is brown in the anime too. The rest is just lighning you fuking scum

are you blind?

Luca is voiced by Sawashiro. But there's chances she'll be the only one we'll see, not to mention her 3Dmodel will probably be horrible.

So far I'm pretty happy with this adaptation. If only other manga adaptations had the balls to go for their own style like this.

Lighti

How long until episode 2?

The cross hatching effect is a little overdone imo, but I guess they're trying to replicate the manga. It's a shame they didn't take the lessons learned from the movies, as far as the overuse of CG goes. The third movie actually looked pretty good, probably because they cut down on the blatant CG considerably, and just used it to enhance certain shots.

>imo

I already know that and stop posting the same fucking list 100 times, my point is that even with 24 eps they are going to skip a lot, probably what said and the torture scenes maybe

Read the thread, do the math and get readu for some disapointement

Me too, I think the anti-CG shitposting is unwarranted.

>probably what said and the torture scenes maybe
but the episode 6 is called the banquet of Stake burning. I can't think of another scene but "that."

I'm almost willing to bet money that the season will end with Guts fighting Zodd on the hill of swords, and them setting out for Elfhelm.

Right? It's like they're just trying to find a new show to hate on each season, no matter how high quality it actually is.

His nose is so fucking wrong.

This is a televised series, right? I'd imagine it's going to be HEAVILY censored, if that's the case. I don't know how they're going to handle the torture chamber stuff, let alone the orgy cave.

That's some damn fine _____.

>the cgi is bad
>complain about the nose

ZAWA ZAWA

>No weight in her clothes from raising her arm
>No creases or anything
>"that nose is a problem"

it's not that censored on WOWOW. It's a satellite channel.

The 1st episode airs today on MBS (the HEAVILY censored channel). We will know what nips think of this anime since not everyone has WOWOW channel.

Episode 02 air on WOWOW, the less censored one.

>call him v shitposter
>get mad

anyway even if it's lightning, which its the more reasonable thing to think, I don't know what the fuck is that scene supposed to be and it doesn't make sense

KUYASHII

>torture
black out
>orgy cave
cut

That's a pretty big moment to cut out, though. Unless you mean they'll cut out the orgy and snake dick kissing, and just have them having a cult meeting or something.

i hope they will fix this.

the banquet of Stake burning can be a reference to Farnese past and we just need to wait to see if they are going to show that

I can tell you right now why they did, its really easy, but to explain it to you I need to go back.

Back when Studio 4c was creating the Berserk movies, their orginal intention was to do just the Black Swordsman stuff, bu Warner Bro's and the creator thought it would be a best idea to start from the beginning and tell the story as a whole.
This was after all, going to be a movie series, and while the movies where in production Miura "Mirua?" was to finish Berserk.

However, in the 10 years he has had to complete Berserk, he has instead done next to nearly NOTHING, leaving the story in Limbo, and sadly the animation team as well.

Studio 4c had segments of the BlackSwordsman up to the Berserk armor animated, models ready and so forth, but thanks to not only the incomplete story of Berserk thanks to a lazy artist, the poor ticket sales of the movies in general, and poor reception due to the CGI, the future movies "Black Swordsman, Conviction Arc, Millennium Falcon" was cancelled, or at the most put on complete hold for some time.

Skip to now, Berserks popularity is starting to waver due to the horrible update time and lack of progression in the story, and thus an tv adaptation was born, but with a slim budget. After all it would be a nightmare to animate nearly everything at such high detail.

The differences you saw in the original trailers versus the show, is actually the BD quality that is to come. The series is being strung together very quickly, and will be fixed over time for the disc release with quality to match the original trailers.

See, the show originally had a good budget, and was going to look fantastic, but the budget was cut severely.

TL;DR.
Due to the creator being a lazy fuck and wanting to play video games, he destroyed the reputation of multiple companies and creators and now we get sub par shit where as 10 years ago we had a set deal of 9 fucking movies!

Why they used shaky cam in this scene?

Literally fucking joke

I want to sexually harass a loli witch!

Can't wait to see Falconia in episode 3

Falconia is in the 2nd cour probably.